Audi Q3 Sportback35 TFSI Sport 5 Doors S Tronic [Comfort+Sound Pack]
- Audi Drive SelectAudi Lane Departure WarningAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit - 10.25" DisplayBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionLegal Emergency CallMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1 Inch Touchscreen Colour DisplayPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringReversing CameraService Interval IndicatorStart Stop System With RecuperationVoice Control System With Natural Language Interaction
- Sports Suspension
- 2 Usb-C Ports With Charge And Data FunctionsDab Digital Radio ModuleSonos Premium Sound System
- Acoustic WindscreenAluminium Window TrimAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBumpers And Underbody Protection In Contrasting Manhattan Grey Paint FinishDiffuser Grille In Grained Matt BlackDiffuser Trim In Manhattan Grey MetallicDoor Sill Trims With Illuminated Aluminium InlayElectrically Folding, Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog LightsFront Side Air Inlets In Manhattan Grey MetallicGrille Surround In Aluminium Silver MattHigh Gloss Black Finish B And C PillarsHoneycomb Design Radiator Grille In Matt Titanium BlackLed Dynamic Rear IndicatorsLed Headlights With Led Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsLed Third Brake LightRain And Light SensorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Socket In Rear Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Multi-Function Leather Steering Wheel40:20:40 Folding With Manual Adjustment For 60:40 Forwards/Backwards Position And Backrest AngleDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlFront And Rear Floor MatsFront And Rear HeadrestsFront And Rear Roof Module Including Reading LightsFront Centre ArmrestGlove Compartment LightingHeated Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger With Airbag Deactivation And Outer Rear Seat Including Top Tether Attachment Point For Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment Light In RightLuggage Compartment Sill Protection In Stainless SteelLunar Silver Cloth HeadliningManual Front Seats With Height AdjustmentSingle Front Passenger Seat
- Non Smoking Pack - Q3
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side WindowsElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Seatbelt ReminderHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistPre Sense BasicSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsAudi Pre-Sense Front With Pedestrain And Cyclist RecognitionImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Black DashboardMicrometallic Silver InlayMmi Touch Colour Display In Glass Look, Black With Surround In Aluminium Look
- Minimum Kerbweight1495 kgGross Vehicle Weight2025 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)530 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1400 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4500 mmWheelbase2680 mmWidth (including mirrors)2022 mmHeight1567 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH39.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.4 secTop Speed129 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesSport[comfort+sound]Coin DescriptionTfsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeF3nazgwb0
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Double ArmAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)135 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL149
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Audi Q3 Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?Front wheel drive is standard across all Audi Q3 cars.How many miles per gallon can the Audi Q3 achieve?The Audi Q3 offers drivers around 42.8mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Audi Q3?All Audi Q3 cars come with 5 seats meaning you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Audi Q3?All new Audi cars come with a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Audi Q3 have as standard?Audi offers drivers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the Audi Q3. This includes hill hold assist, cruise control system and speed limiter, traffic sign recognition, lane departure warning, hill descent control and rear parking sensors. Depending on the trim level of the Audi Q3 you choose, the driver assistance technology is likely to vary. That’s why we always recommend checking the standard features on your desired specific vehicle specification.Does the Audi Q3 have parking sensors?All Audi Q3 cars will come with rear parking sensors as standard.What Audi Q3 trim levels are available?Audi keeps things quite simple with 4 available trim levels of the Q3: Technik, Sport, S Line and top-trim Black Edition.How much boot space does the Audi Q3 have?The Audi Q3 has a 530-litre boot.