Audi Q4 E-Tron Estate150kW 40 82.77kWh Edition 1 5 Doors Auto
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone Interface With Wireless FunctionalityAudi Virtual Cockpit - 10.25" DisplayBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 11.6 Inch Touchscreen Colour DisplayPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringSwerve Assist And Turn Assist
- 11Kw Onboard Charger135Kw Dc Charging CapabilityAc And Dc Charging Access Point Positioned On The Rear RightMode 3 Ac Charging Cable 22 Kw
- 2 Usb-C Ports With Charge And Data FunctionsAudi Sound System With 8 SpeakersDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic Glass WindscreenBlack Roof RailsContrast Bumpers In Manhattan GreyDriver's Door Mirror MemoryElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Folding/Dimming Door Mirrors With Kerb View Includes Integrated Led Indications + Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorHeadlight WashersLed Daytime Running LightsMatrix Led Headlights, Digital Light Signatures, Dynamic Light Sequencing And Indicators + Led Rear Lights And Illuminated Light StripProjection Light In The Exterior Mirrors, E-Tron Logo Projected From The Underside Of The Exterior Mirror Onto The GroundRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSide And Rear Window Privacy GlassSingle Frame Grille With A Structured, Closed Surface Within An Octagonal Shape
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerAccent Surfaces In Gloss Black - Centre Console Control Panel, Switch Panel And Trim On Front Doors In Gloss BlackAuxiliary Air ConditioningBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestCompact E-Tron Charging SystemDoor Armrests In LeatheretteElectrically Adjustable Front Seats - Driver Seat With MemoryFlat Top And Bottom Twin Spoke Leather Multifunction Sport Steering Wheel With Shift Paddles For RecuperationFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Door Sill Trims With Aluminium Inlay, Illuminated With S LogoFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHousehold Plug Type G (Gb)Industry Plug Cee 32 A/230 V/6 H/Long + StraightIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger And Outer Rear Seats Including Top Tether Attachment Point Of Outer Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsTool Kit
- Ambient Lighting Plus Pack - Q4 E-TronBlack Styling Pack - Q4 E-TronNon Smoking Pack - Q4 E-Tron
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive Vehicle Alerting System (Avas)Driver And Front Passenger Airbag With Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectric Child LocksFront Side Airbags With Head Airbags And Interaction AirbagPre-Sense Front With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsKeyless Go
- Aluminium Look Interior ElementsInlay In Dark Matt Brushed Aluminium, Accent Surfaces On Instrument Panel And Centre Console Trim In Chrome Paint Finish, Slate Grey
- Minimum Kerbweight2050 kgGross Vehicle Weight2640 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight590 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)520 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1490 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4588 cmWheelbase2764 cmWidth (including mirrors)2108 cmHeight (including roof rails)1632 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310 nmEngine Torque - MKG31.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeF4bac3
- Coin SeriesEdition 1Coin Description82.77kwhSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID97565Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5-V SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2340Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)70Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change5-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)29Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW135Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change5-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh82.77Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb483WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL491WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH470WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.09WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.13WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb300WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH292WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL305Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity76.6Maximum Charging Rate - kW110
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.