Audi Q5 EstateSQ5 TDI Quattro 5 Doors Tiptronic
- 70 Litre Fuel Tank And 24 Litre Adblue TankDiesel Particulate FilterQuattro On DemandS Sport Suspension With Damper Control
- Audi Sound SystemDab Digital Radio
- Acoustic WindscreenAluminium Roof RailsAudi BeamAudi Beam With Audi Rings LogoAudi Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight AdjustmentAutomatic Headlights And Windscreen WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Rear Diffuser With Matt Aluminium Silver SurroundsBody Colour Underbody ProtectionChrome Plated Exhaust TrimsDaytime Running LightsDoor Sills In Selenite SilverElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFront Air Inlet Surrounds In AluminiumFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Radiator Grille In Honeycomb DesignHeadlight WashersHigh Gloss Black B Pillar Trims And Triangular Rear Door TrimHigh Level Led Brake LightRear Chrome Trim Strip Below LightsRear Privacy Glass And Rear Side WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof BarsS Front And Rear BumpersS Line Rear SpoilerS Line Side SkirtsS Specific Rear Diffuser
- Voice Control System With Audi Hotword Activation "Hey Audi"Service Interval IndicatorReversing CameraPower TailgateMmi Navigation Plus With 10.1" Touch ScreenElectro - Mechanical Power Assisted SteeringBluetooth InterfaceAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeAudi Wireless Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit Plus With 12.3" Screen And Three Different Layout DesignsAudi Drive SelectAudi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Acoustic Front And Rear Parking Sensor
- 2 X Usb Charging Port With Aux Input Socket3 Rear Headrests4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40:20:40 Split Folding 3 Rear Bench Seat In 2Nd Row With Rear Centre ArmrestBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestContrast Stitching On Seats, Steering Wheel And Gear Lever GaiterDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlFine Nappa Leather Upholstery With Diamond Pattern Contrast Stitching + Front Sport Seats With S Embossed LogoFront/Rear Floor MatsFully Electrically Adjustable SeatsGear Lever In Black LeatherHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front Head RestraintsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoLuggage Compartment CoverMassage Function For Front SeatsRear Seat Bench Plus-Adjust For Forwards/Backwards Position/Backrest Angle, Cupholders In The Armrest, Load Through Hatch And Remote Backrest ReleaseRemovable Luggage Compartment FloorSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors
- Extended Interior Upholstery Pack - Q5High Gloss Pack - Q5Led Interior Light Pack - Q5
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And VestsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat And Isofix Child Seat Mounting With Top Tether For Outer Rear SeatsMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CitySeat Belt Force LimiterSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsKeyless Go Access/Ignition SystemRemote Central Locking
- Air Vents Inserts And Centre Console In Gloss Black
- 20'' 5 Twin Star Spoke Design Alloy Wheels In Contrasting Grey With Diamond Cut Finish
- Minimum Kerbweight2010 kgGross Vehicle Weight2660 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight650 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1510 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4682 mmWheelbase2824 mmWidth (including mirrors)2140 mmHeight (including roof rails)1635 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb34.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL34.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH34WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.1 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP341 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW251 kwEngine Power - RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Coin SeriesSq5Coin DescriptionTdi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0745eBadge Power341Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC2967 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeFygs5a
- Tyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin Spoke StarAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb215WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH219WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL214
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Audi Q5 Estate?The Audi Q5 Estate is 4682mm long with a wheelbase of 2820mm. The width including mirrors is 2140mm and it is 1662mm high.Is Audi Q5 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The Audi Q5 comes in four-wheel drive as standard.How many miles per gallon can the Audi Q5 achieve?The Audi Q5 is efficient, with combined fuel economy of around 30 to 40mpg depending on trim level.How long is the warranty on the Q5 Estate?The Audi AQ5 Estate comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Audi Q5 have as standard?Audi Q5s are fitted with 18-inch ‘5-twin-spoke’ alloy wheels and Dynamic Suspension, and also come with auto lights and wipers, an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, 3-zone climate control, cruise control and LED lights. Also on the standard equipment list are electrically folding door mirrors, MMI Navigation Plus infotainment with 10.1-inch colour touchscreen, the 12.3-inch Virtual Cockpit, Audi Smartphone interface, Audi Pre-Sense city safety system, a powered tailgate, front and rear parking sensors, a reversing camera, roof rails, and voice control.Is the Audi Q5 a 7-seater?No. Even though it’s a larger SUV, the Audi Q5 and Q5 Sportback can only carry 5 people, but that does mean there's plenty of room for passengers and their luggage.Does the Audi Q5 have parking sensors?Yes. Every Audi Q5 and Q5 Sportback has front and rear parking sensors, with an acoustic warning signal fitted as standard on even the performance-oriented SQ5 and SQ5 Sportback.How much boot space does the Audi Q5 have?There's 550 litres on offer in the boot of the regular Audi Q5, while the TFSIe plug-in hybrid’s figure drops to 465 litres. Subtract 40 litres from either of these for the equivalent boot capacity of the Q5 Sportback.