Audi Q5 Sportback45 TFSI Quattro Edition 1 5 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Virtual Cockpit Plus With 12.3" Screen And Three Different Layout DesignsAudi Wireless Smartphone InterfaceAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceElectro - Mechanical Power Assisted SteeringMmi Navigation Plus With 10.1" Touch ScreenPower TailgateReversing CameraService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System With Audi Hotword Activation "Hey Audi"
- 70 Litre Fuel TankQuattro On DemandS Line Sports Suspension
- Dab Digital Radio
- Acoustic WindscreenAudi Beam With Audi Rings LogoAudi Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAudi Rings At Front And Rear In BlackAudi Rings Decal On Rear DoorsAuto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights And Windscreen WipersBlack Door MirrorsBlack Roof RailsBody Colour Underbody ProtectionChrome Plated Exhaust TrimsDaytime Running LightsDoor Sills In Selenite SilverElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFront Air Inlet Surrounds In AluminiumFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeadlight WashersHigh Gloss Black B Pillar Trims And Triangular Rear Door TrimHigh Level Led Brake LightRear Chrome Trim Strip Below LightsRear Privacy Glass And Rear Side WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperRoof Bars
- 2 X Usb Charging Port With Aux Input Socket3 Rear Headrests4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40:20:40 Split Folding 3 Rear Bench Seat In 2Nd Row With Rear Centre ArmrestBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestContrast Stitching On Seats, Steering Wheel And Gear Lever GaiterDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFine Nappa Leather Upholstery With Diamond Pattern Contrast Stitching + Front Sport Seats With S Embossed LogoFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsGear Lever In Black LeatherHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top TetherRear Seat Bench PlusRemovable Luggage Compartment FloorSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTrunk Roller Cover
- Artificial Leather Pack - Q5Black Styling Package - Q5 Edition 1Extended Led Interior Multi Coloured Lighting Pack - Q5
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront And Rear Brake Calipers Painted In RedFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CitySeat Belt Force LimiterSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsKeyless Go Access/Ignition SystemRemote Central Locking
- Piano Black Finish Inlay
- Minimum Kerbweight1775 kgGross Vehicle Weight2430 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight655 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1480 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4689 cmWheelbase2819 cmWidth (including mirrors)2140 cmHeight (including roof rails)1660 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb32.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL32.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH31.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.1 secTop Speed149 mphEngine Power - BHP265 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW195 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT273Engine Torque - NM370 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG37.7
- Coin SeriesEdition 1Coin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID96118Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power265Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1984 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeFytcaywb4
- Tyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 V Spoke StarAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb200WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL200
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.