Audi Q5 Sportback45 TFSI Quattro S Line 5 Doors S Tronic
- Acoustic Front And Rear Parking SensorAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Virtual Cockpit Plus With 12.3" Screen And Three Different Layout DesignsAudi Wireless Smartphone InterfaceAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionElectro - Mechanical Power Assisted SteeringLane Departure WarningMmi Navigation Plus With 10.1" Touch ScreenPower TailgateReversing CameraService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System With Audi Hotword Activation "Hey Audi"
- Quattro On DemandS Line Sports Suspension
- 8 LoudspeakersDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic WindscreenAluminium Roof RailsAuto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight AdjustmentAutomatic Headlights And Windscreen WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Rear Diffuser With Matt Aluminium Silver SurroundsBody Colour Underbody ProtectionChrome Plated Exhaust TrimsDaytime Running LightsDoor Sills In Selenite SilverElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFront Air Inlet Surrounds In AluminiumFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Radiator Grille In Honeycomb DesignLed Headlights And Led Tail LightsLower Bumpers Painted In Contrast Manhattan GreyRear Chrome Trim Strip Below LightsRear Privacy Glass And Rear Side WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof BarsS Line Badges On The Front Wing PanelsS Line Front And Rear BumpersS Line Rear SpoilerS Line Side Skirts
- 2 X Usb Charging Port With Aux Input Socket3 Rear Headrests3 Spoke Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel With S Badging Perforated Leather GripsBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestContrast Stitching On Seats, Steering Wheel And Gear Lever GaiterDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlFront Head RestraintsFront Sport Seats With S Embossed LogoFront/Rear Floor MatsGear Lever In Black LeatherHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoLoading Edge Protection In Stainless SteelLuggage Compartment CoverManual Seat Adjustment With 4-Way Electric Lumbar SupportSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool Kit
- High Gloss Pack - Q5Led Interior Light Pack - Q5
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAttention And Drowsiness AssistElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And VestsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat And Isofix Child Seat Mounting With Top Tether For Outer Rear SeatsMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CitySeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsRemote Central LockingRemote Control Key With Safelock And Keyless Go
- Air Vents Inserts And Centre Console In Gloss BlackMatt Brushed Aluminium Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb196 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh204 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel196 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1984 ccEngine CodeFytcayEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedTransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb32.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh31.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel32.8
- AdblueNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power265Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsi QuattroCoin SeriesS LineGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %93Ncap Child Occupant Protection %86Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %73Ncap Safety Assist %58Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.1 secEngine Power - Bhp265 bhpEngine Power - Kw195 kwEngine Power - Rpm5250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft273 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg37.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm370 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed149 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Twin Spoke StarWheel Type19" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1660 mmLength4689 mmWheelbase2819 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2140 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresGross Vehicle Weight2430 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1480 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresMax. Loading Weight655 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1775 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.