Audi Q5 Sportback50 TFSI e Quattro S Line 5 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Virtual Cockpit Plus With 12.3" Screen And Three Different Layout DesignsAudi Wireless Smartphone InterfaceAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceElectro - Mechanical Power Assisted SteeringMmi Navigation Plus With 10.1" Touch ScreenPower TailgateReversing CameraService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System With Audi Hotword Activation "Hey Audi"
- 3 Pin 10 Amp Domestic Charging Cable7.4 Kw Onboard ChargerDynamic SuspensionQuattro On DemandType 2 Mode 3 22Kw 32 Amp Charging CableType 2 Socket For Ac Charging
- Dab Digital Radio
- Acoustic WindscreenAluminium Roof RailsAudi Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights And Windscreen WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Rear Diffuser With Matt Aluminium Silver SurroundsBody Colour Underbody ProtectionChrome Plated Exhaust TrimsDaytime Running LightsDoor Sills In Selenite SilverElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFront Air Inlet Surrounds In AluminiumFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Radiator Grille In Honeycomb DesignHeadlight WashersHigh Level Led Brake LightLower Bumpers Painted In Contrast Manhattan GreyRear Chrome Trim Strip Below LightsRear Privacy Glass And Rear Side WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperRoof BarsS Line Badges On The Front WingsS Line Front And Rear BumpersS Line Side Skirts
- 2 X Usb Charging Port With Aux Input Socket3 Rear Headrests40:20:40 Split Folding 3 Rear Bench Seat In 2Nd Row With Rear Centre ArmrestBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestContrast Stitching On Seats, Steering Wheel And Gear Lever GaiterDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlFront/Rear Floor MatsGear Lever In Black LeatherHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front Head RestraintsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top TetherManual Seat Adjustment With 4-Way Electric Lumbar SupportRear Seat Bench PlusSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool KitTrunk Roller Cover
- High Gloss Pack - Q5Led Interior Light Pack - Q5
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CitySeat Belt Force LimiterSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsKeyless Go Access/Ignition SystemRemote Central Locking
- Matt Brushed Aluminium Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2075 kgGross Vehicle Weight2660 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight585 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)455 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1365 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4689 cmWheelbase2819 cmWidth (including mirrors)2140 cmHeight (including roof rails)1658 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.1 secTop Speed148 mphEngine Power - BHP299 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW220 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Coin SeriesS LineCoin DescriptionTfsi E QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power299Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1984 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeFytc9y
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin Spoke StarAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)150Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh17.9Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH58WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH36WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL37Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity14.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb39WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL39WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH42
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.7WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.7WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb166.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL166.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH156.9
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.