Audi Q8 Estate50 TDI Quattro Black Edition 5 Doors Tiptronic
- 10.1" And 8.6" Dual Colour TouchscreensAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Parking System Plus Includes 360 Degree Display With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Phone Box Light With Wireless ChargingAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" High Resolution Lcd Display With Fully Customisable Instrument ClusterAutomatic Start/Stop SystemElectro-Mechanical PasLow Washer Fluid IndicatorMmi - Multi Media Interface Control SystemMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi TouchNatural Voice RecognitionOn Board ComputerOperating Buttons In Black, Glass Look With Haptic FeedbackPower Operated TailgateRear View CameraService Interval Indicator
- 48V Mild Hybrid TechnologyAdaptive Sport Air SuspensionDiesel Particulate FilterQuattro All Wheel Drive With Self Locking Centre Differential
- Audi Music Interface With 2 Usb Ports With Charge And Data FunctionsAudi Sound System With 6 Channel Amplifier, 180 Watt Amplifying Capacity And 10 Loudspeakers Including SubwooferAux-In SocketDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic WindscreenAluminium Window TrimAudi BeamAudi Hd Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBlack Audi Rings And Black BadgingComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionElectric Front+Rear WindowsElectrically Folding Auto Dimming/Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors With Memory Function, Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideHeadlight WashersHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldLed Signature Daytime Running LightsPlatinum Grey Front Spoiler Lip And Diffuser Insert With Honeycomb Grille In BlackPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear And Rear Side Windows From B-Pillar BackwardsRain And Light SensorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wiper
- 2 Zone Automatic Climate Control3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row4-Way Lumbar Support For Front Seats40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Bench SeatAudi Phone Box LightBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestDriver Seat Memory FunctionElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat And 2 Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Child Seat Mounting For All 3 Rear SeatsLed Interior Ambient LightingLuggage Compartment Sill Protection In Stainless SteelRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear HeadrestsSeat Cushion Displaceable By 100Mm In The Ratio 60:40Single Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool Kit
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAudi Pre Sense FrontChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistPredictive Pedestrian ProtectionSeatbelt MonitoringTraction ControlTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm With Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionImmobiliserKeyless Go With Remote Central Locking
- Polished Oak Trim With Grey Finished
- Tyre Repair Kit
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb219 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh224 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel219 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2967 ccCompression Ratio16.0:1Cylinder LayoutV6Cylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)91.4 mmEngine Code4Mn0n2Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb33.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh33.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel33.6
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power286Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTdi QuattroCoin SeriesBlack EditionGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0748EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %93Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %73Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.1 secEngine Power - Bhp286 bhpEngine Power - Kw210 kwEngine Power - Rpm3500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft443 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg61.2 mkgEngine Torque - Nm600 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed150 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front285/40 R22Tyre Size Rear285/40 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Twin SpokeWheel Type22" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1705 mmLength4986 mmWheelbase2995 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2190 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresGross Vehicle Weight2890 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1755 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)680 litresMax. Loading Weight730 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2160 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb13.3
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.