Audi RS Q3 EstateRS Q3 TFSI Quattro 5 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Drive Select With New Rs ModesAudi Lane Departure WarningAudi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit Plus - 12.3 Inch DisplayBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionEmergency E-CallMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1 Inch Touchscreen Colour DisplayPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringStart Stop System With RecuperationVoice Control System With Natural Language Interaction
- Quattro All Wheel Drive
- 2 Usb-C Ports With Charge And Data FunctionsAudi Sound SystemDab Digital Radio Module
- Acoustic WindscreenAluminium Roof RailsAluminium Window TrimAudi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi Sport LogoAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBody Colour Rear SpoilerElectrically Folding, Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFlared Wheel ArchesFlat Slits On Single Frame GrilleFront Spoiler Blade, Side Blades, Inserts On Door Trim Strips And Diffuser Insert In Matt Aluminium LookHeadlight WashersHigh Gloss Black Finish B And C PillarsHoneycomb Radiator Grille In Gloss BlackIlluminated Door Sill Trims With Rs LogoLed Headlights With Led Daytime Running Lights And Dynamic Rear IndicatorLed Rear LightsLed Third Brake LightPrivacy Glass Dark Tinted Rear And Rear-Side Windows (From B-Pillar Backwards)Rain And Light SensorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRs Specific Bumpers With Large Front Air Inlets In BlackTinted Rear WindowsVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerAdjustable Rear Seat Bench/Backrest With Centre Armrest And CupholderBlack Cloth HeadliningBlack Dinamica Elements - Dashboard And The Armrests In The Front And Rear DoorsDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFront And Rear Floor MatsFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestHeated Front SeatsIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger With Airbag Deactivation And Outer Rear Seat Including Top Tether Attachment Point For Outer Rear SeatsMicrofibre Dinamica Upholstery With Front Sports Seats + Honeycomb Stitching And Rs Embossed LogoSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Luggage Compartment Sill FinisherStainless Steel PedalsTool Kit
- Ambient Lighting Pack - Rs Q3Non Smoking Pack - Rs Q3
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side WindowsElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Seatbelt ReminderHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistPre Sense BasicRs Brake SystemSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Advanced KeyAnti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsAudi Pre-Sense Front With Pedestrain And Cyclist RecognitionImmobiliser
- Aluminium Look Interior ElementsInlays In Aluminium Race AnthraciteMmi Touch Colour Display In Glass Look, Black With Surround In Aluminium Look
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1715 kgGross Vehicle Weight2250 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight535 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)530 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1525 litres
- Length4506 mmWheelbase2681 mmWidth (including mirrors)2024 mmHeight (including roof rails)1602 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb29.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL29.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH28.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH10
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.5 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP400 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW294 kwEngine Power - RPM5850 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT354Engine Torque - NM480 nmEngine Torque - RPM1950 rpmEngine Torque - MKG48.9
- Coin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eBadge Power400Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC2480 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeF3brwy
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style10 Star SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)202 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb217WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL217
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.