Audi RS Q3 EstateRS Q3 TFSI Quattro Audi Sport Ed 5 Doors S Tronic[C+S]
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Aluminium Look Interior ElementsDetail Dashboard Around Mmi Touch Colour Display In Glass Look, Black With Surround In Aluminium LookInlay - Black Piano Finish
- Advanced KeyAnti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliser
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side WindowsAudi Pre-Sense Front With Pedestrain And Cyclist RecognitionElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Seatbelt ReminderHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistPre Sense BasicRs Brake SystemSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Black Styling Pack - Rs Q3Comfort And Sound Pack - Rsq3Non Smoking Pack - Rs Q3
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40:20:40 Folding With Manual Adjustment For 60:40 Forwards/Backwards Position And Backrest AngleBlack Cloth HeadliningBlack Dinamica Elements - Dashboard And The Armrests In The Front And Rear DoorsDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFine Nappa Leather Upholstery With Front Rs Sports Seats With Honeycomb Stitching And Rs EmbossingFront And Rear Floor MatsFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestHeated Front SeatsIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger With Airbag Deactivation And Outer Rear Seat Including Top Tether Attachment Point For Outer Rear SeatsRear Centre Armrest With CupholderSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Luggage Compartment Sill FinisherStainless Steel PedalsTool Kit
- Acoustic WindscreenAudi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi Sport LogoAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBlack Roof RailsBody Colour Rear SpoilerDark Tinted Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsElectrically Folding, Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFlared Wheel ArchesFlat Slits On Single Frame GrilleHeadlight WashersHigh Beam AssistHigh Gloss Black Finish B And C PillarsHoneycomb Radiator Grille In Gloss BlackIlluminated Door Sill Trims With Rs LogoLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsLed Third Brake LightPanoramic Glass SunroofPrivacy Glass Dark Tinted Rear And Rear-Side Windows (From B-Pillar Backwards)Rain And Light SensorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRs Specific Bumpers With Large Front Air Inlets In BlackRs Sport Exhaust System, Dual Branch With Exhaust Flap Control And Gloss Black Oval Tailpipe TrimsTinted Rear WindowsVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 2 Usb-C Ports With Charge And Data FunctionsDab Digital Radio Module
- Quattro All Wheel Drive
- Audi Drive Select With New Rs ModesAudi Lane Departure WarningAudi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit Plus - 12.3 Inch DisplayBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionEmergency E-CallMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1 Inch Touchscreen Colour DisplayPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringStart Stop System With RecuperationVoice Control System With Natural Language Interaction
- Co2 (G/Km)203 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb226 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh227 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel226 g/km
- Catalytic ConvertorYesCc2480 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineEngine CodeF3brwywf5Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedTransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb10Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh10Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel10Wltp - Mpg - Comb28.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh28.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel28.2
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.5 ccBadge Power400Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsi QuattroCoin SeriesAudi Sport Ed [C+S]Generation Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.5 secEngine Power - Bhp400 bhpEngine Power - Kw294 kwEngine Power - Rpm5850 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft354 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg48.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm480 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1950 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/35 R21Tyre Size Rear255/35 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 V Spoke PolygonWheel Type21" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1602 mmLength4506 mmWheelbase2680 mmWidthNot AvailableWidth (Including Mirrors)2024 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresGross Vehicle Weight2250 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1525 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)530 litresMax. Loading Weight535 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1715 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.