Audi RS 5 CoupeRS 5 TFSI Quattro 2 Doors Tiptronic [Comfort + Sound]
- 360 Degree CameraAdvanced Key With Electric Hands Free Boot Opening SystemAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Side AssistAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit With Rs Specific Design And 12.3" DisplayAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceElectromechanical Power SteeringEmail, Calendar And Text Messages Displayed Via MmiMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch Includes 10.1" High Resolution Colour Mmi Display, 3D MapRs Audi Drive SelectRs Drive Modes On Steering WheelService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System
- Quattro Sports Differential
- Bang + Olufsen 3D Sound SystemDab Digital Radio Reception
- Audi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Rs LogoAudi Matrix Led Headlights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Folding, Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideHigh Beam AssistantLarger Singleframe GrillLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsMatt Aluminium Effect Door Mirror HousingsPrivacy Glass With Rear Acoustic GlazingRain And Light SensorsRear BootRs Bumper With Quattro LetteringRs5 Badges On Grille, The Front Wing Panels And RearRs5 Dual Branch Chrome Tailpipes With Left And Right Oval PipesWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 2 X Usb Charging Port With Aux Input Socket3 Spoke Leather Heated Multi-Function Plus Steering Wheel With Rs Badging40/20/40 Split Folding 2 Seater Rear Seat Bench With Rear Centre ArmrestAluminium Shift PaddlesBlack Cloth HeadliningDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFine Nappa Leather UpholsteryFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sill Trims With Rs5 LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top TetherLeather Door Armrests And Knee PadPerforated Leather Gear Lever Knob With Contrast StitchingPneumatic Massage FunctionRear Head RestraintsRs Super Sports Seats With Contrast Honeycomb StitchingSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsTool Kit
- Extended Led Interior Multi-Coloured Lighting Pack - A5/Rs5Rs Bodystyling Pack - Rs5
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat Belts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Hold AssistMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CityRs Model Enhanced Braking SystemSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm SystemAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Control Key With Rs Emblem
- Aluminium Race Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1695 kgGross Vehicle Weight2210 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Loading Weight515 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresNo. of Seats4
- Length4723 cmWheelbase2766 cmWidth (including mirrors)2029 cmHeight (including roof rails)1372 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb29.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL29.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH28.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.9 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP450 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW331 kwEngine Power - RPM5700 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT443Engine Torque - NM600 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG61.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86 mmCC2894 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves32CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeF5prxa
- Coin SeriesRs 5 [c+s]Coin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0744eService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power450Badge Engine CC2.9 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front265/35 R19Tyre Size Rear265/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style10 Spoke Star DesignAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)208 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb215WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH221WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL214
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.