Audi RS 5 CoupeRS 5 TFSI Quattro Carbon Black 2 Doors Tiptronic [C+S]
- 360 Degree CameraAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Side AssistAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit With Rs Specific Design And 12.3" DisplayAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionElectromechanical Power SteeringEmail, Calendar And Text Messages Displayed Via MmiLane Departure WarningMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch Includes 10.1" High Resolution Colour Mmi Display, 3D MapRs Audi Drive SelectRs Drive Modes On Steering WheelService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System
- Quattro Sports Differential
- Bang + Olufsen 3D Sound SystemDab Digital Radio Reception
- Audi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Rs LogoAudi Matrix Led Headlights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAudi Rings And Lettering Glossy BlackAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Folding, Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideExterior Mirror Housing In High Gloss BlackHigh Beam AssistantLarger Singleframe GrillLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsPrivacy Glass With Rear Acoustic GlazingRain And Light SensorsRear BootRs Bumper With Quattro LetteringRs5 Badges On Grille, The Front Wing Panels And RearRs5 Dual Branch Chrome Tailpipes With Left And Right Oval PipesWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 2 X Usb Charging Port With Aux Input Socket3 Spoke Leather Heated Multi-Function Plus Steering Wheel With Rs Badging40:20:40 Split Folding 2 Seater Rear Seat Bench With Rear Centre ArmrestAluminium Shift PaddlesBlack Cloth HeadliningDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlDoor Armrests And Knee Pad In LeatheretteElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFine Nappa Leather UpholsteryFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sill Trims With Rs5 LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top TetherPerforated Leather Gear Lever Knob With Contrast StitchingPneumatic Massage FunctionRear Head RestraintsRs Super Sports Seats With Contrast Honeycomb StitchingSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsTool Kit
- Carbon Black Styling Pack - Rs5Extended Led Interior Multi-Coloured Lighting Pack - A5/Rs5
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat Belts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAttention And Drowsiness AssistElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Hold AssistMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CityRs Model Enhanced Braking SystemSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Advanced KeyAnti Theft Alarm SystemAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Control Key With Rs Emblem
- Carbon Twill Inlays
- 20" 5 Segment Spoke Evo Style Design Audi Sport Alloy Wheels In Glossy BlackTyre Repair Kit
- Co2 (G/Km)208 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb219 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh221 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel219 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2894 ccCompression Ratio10.0:1Cylinder LayoutV6Cylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)84.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)86 mmEngine CodeF5prxawb7Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves32TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb9.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh9.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel9.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb29.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh28.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel29.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.9 ccBadge Power450Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsi QuattroCoin SeriesRs 5 Carbon Blk[C+S]Generation Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0745EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)3.9 secEngine Power - Bhp450 bhpEngine Power - Kw331 kwEngine Power - Rpm5700 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft443 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg61.2 mkgEngine Torque - Nm600 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front275/30 R20Tyre Size Rear275/30 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Segment Evo SpokeWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height (Including Roof Rails)1372 mmLength4723 mmWheelbase2766 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2029 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresGross Vehicle Weight2210 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresMax. Loading Weight515 kgMinimum Kerbweight1695 kgNo. Of Seats4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.