Audi TT Coupe45 TFSI Quattro Final Edition 2 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Drive Select With 4 Pre Configured ModesAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit Plus In 2 Display Options With Large And Small Dials And Sport Displays With Progressive Central Rev Counter With Sport GaugeCruise Control + Speed LimiterEmergency Call ServiceMobile Phone Preparation With Bluetooth InterfaceProgressive Power Assisted SteeringRear Parking SensorsService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Energy RecuperationTp Memo
- Sports Suspension
- 8 SpeakersAm/Fm RadioBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital Radio
- Audi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi Sport LogoAudi Rings DecalsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlight Range ControlBlack Chrome TailpipeBlack Door MirrorsDark Privacy Glass From B-Pillar BackwardsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side IndicatorsHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldHeat Reflecting WindowsLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Rear IndicatorsLight And Rain SensorsRear Boot
- 12V Socket2 Rear Seats3 Spoke Flat Bottomed High Multi-Function Leather Sport Steering Wheel With Gearshift Paddles4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerAlcantara Leather With 12O'clock Marker And Express Red Contrast Stitching In Steering WheelAlcantara/Leather Upholstery With S Embossing + Contrasting Express Red Stitching On Upholstery, Steering Wheel And Gear Knob GaiterBlack HeadliningDoor Sill TrimsExtended Aluminium Look With Stainless Steel PedalsFront Centre ArmrestFront Passenger SeatFront Super Sports SeatsHeated Front SeatsIntegrated Head RestraintsIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat With Airbag DeactivationManual Adjustment Of Seat Height, Fore/Aft Position, Seat Angle, Seat Depth And Backrest AngleRear Head RestraintsRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentRed Piped Floor MatsSplit Folding Rear SeatTool Kit
- Black Styling Package - TtLeather Pack - TtNon Smoking Pack - Tt/Tt RsTechnology Pack Without Audi Phone Box - Tt
- 3 Point Front Seat BeltsAbsAsr Traction ControlCurtain AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationEdl Traction ControlElectromechanical Parking BrakeEspFirst Aid KitFront Side AirbagsHead AirbagsHill Hold AssistRed Brake CallipersSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- Matt Brushed Aluminium Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb183 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh184 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel183 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1984 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.8 mmEngine CodeFvp09ywd2Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8Wltp - Mpg - Comb35.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh34.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel35.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power245Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsi QuattroCoin SeriesFinal EditionGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage19000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.1 secEngine Power - Bhp245 bhpEngine Power - Kw180 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft273 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg37.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm370 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/30 R20Tyre Size Rear255/30 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1353 mmLength4191 mmWheelbase2505 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1966 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresGross Vehicle Weight1805 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)715 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)305 litresMax. Loading Weight420 kgMinimum Kerbweight1385 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.