Audi TT Coupe45 TFSI Quattro Vorsprung 2 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Drive Select With 4 Pre Configured ModesAudi Phone Box With Wireless Charging - Qi Enabled Compatible Phone And Additional Bluetooth InterfaceAudi Side AssistAudi Smartphone InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionCruise Control + Speed LimiterEmergency Call ServiceMobile Phone Preparation With Bluetooth InterfaceProgressive Power Assisted SteeringService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Energy RecuperationTp Memo
- Sports Suspension
- Am/Fm RadioBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioMmi Radio With Cd Player And Sd/Xc Card Slot
- Audi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi Sport LogoAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Chrome TailpipeDark Privacy Glass From B-Pillar BackwardsElectric Front WindowsElectrically Adjustable,Foldable And Heated Auto Dimming On Driver Side And Automatic Kerb View Dipping Function On The Passenger SideFront Fog LightsGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassHigh Beam AssistLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Dynamic Rear IndicatorsLight And Rain SensorsMatrix Led Light+Led Daytime Running Light,Led Indicator,Headlightclean,Auto Dynm Headlight Range+Dynamic Cornering Light,Motorwaybeam/Manoeuvre LightRear BootSunband For Windscreen
- 12V Socket2 Rear Seats3 Spoke Flat Bottomed High Multi-Function Leather Sport Steering Wheel With Gearshift Paddles4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerBlack HeadliningDeluxe Auto Air Conditioning With Integrated Digital DisplayDoor Sill TrimsExtended Aluminium Look With Stainless Steel PedalsFine Nappa Leather With Electrically Adjustable 4 Way Lumbar/Super Sport Front Seats + "S" EmbossingFront Centre ArmrestFront Passenger SeatFront Super Sports SeatsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIntegrated Head RestraintsIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat With Airbag DeactivationManual Adjustment Of Seat Height, Fore/Aft Position, Seat Angle, Seat Depth And Backrest AnglePerforated Leather Gearknob In BlackRear Head RestraintsRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentSplit Folding Rear SeatTool Kit
- Black Styling Pack - TtComfort And Sound Pack - Tt With Park AssistLed Interior Light Pack - Tt/Tt RsNon Smoking Pack - Tt/Tt RsTechnology Pack Without Audi Phone Box - Tt
- 3 Point Front Seat BeltsAbsAsr Traction ControlCurtain AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationEdl Traction ControlElectromechanical Parking BrakeEspFirst Aid KitFront Side AirbagsHead AirbagsHill Hold AssistSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- Matt Brushed Aluminium Inlays
- 20" 5 Arm Cutter Style Audi Sport In Anthracite Black Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1385 kgGross Vehicle Weight1805 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Loading Weight420 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)305 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)715 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4191 cmWheelbase2505 cmWidth (including mirrors)1966 cmHeight (including roof rails)1353 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)43.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH34.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.1 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP245 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW180 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT273Engine Torque - NM370 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG37.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.8 mmCC1984 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeFvp09ywbi
- Coin SeriesVorsprungCoin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eService Interval Mileage19000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power245Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/30 R20Tyre Size Rear255/30 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Arm CutterAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)178 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL184
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.