Audi TT Coupe50 TFSI 320 Quattro TTS 2 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Drive Select With 4 Pre Configured ModesAudi Phone Box With Wireless Charging - Qi Enabled Compatible Phone And Additional Bluetooth InterfaceAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit With Sport GaugeCruise Control + Speed LimiterEmergency Call ServiceMobile Phone Preparation With Bluetooth InterfaceProgressive Power Assisted SteeringService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Energy RecuperationTp Memo
- Audi Magnetic RideTts Suspension
- Am/Fm RadioAudi Sound System With 9 SpeakersBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioMmi Radio With Cd Player And Sd/Xc Card Slot
- 3Rd Brake LightAluminium Door Mirror HousingsAudi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi Sport LogoAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlight Range ControlBody Colour BumpersDark Privacy Glass From B-Pillar BackwardsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side IndicatorsGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Rear IndicatorsLight And Rain SensorsRear BootSunband For Windscreen
- 12V Socket2 Rear Seats3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Contour Leather Multi-Function Tts Sport Steering Wheel And Tts Badging4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerBlack HeadliningDeluxe Auto Air Conditioning With Integrated Digital DisplayDoor Sill Trims With Aluminium Inlay And Tts LogoFront Centre ArmrestFront Passenger SeatHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Front Head RestraintsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat With Airbag DeactivationRear Head RestraintsRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentSplit Folding Rear SeatStainless Steel PedalsTool Kit
- Leather Pack - TtsLed Interior Light Pack - TtsNon Smoking Pack - Tt/Tt RsS Design Body Styling Pack - TtsTechnology Pack Without Audi Phone Box - Tt
- 3 Point Front Seat BeltsAbsAsr Traction ControlCurtain AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationEdl Traction ControlElectromechanical Parking BrakeEspFirst Aid KitFront Side AirbagsHead AirbagsHill Hold AssistSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- Matt Brushed Aluminium Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1420 kgGross Vehicle Weight1815 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Loading Weight395 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)305 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)712 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4199 cmWheelbase2505 cmWidth (including mirrors)1966 cmHeight (including roof rails)1343 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb34WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL34WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH33.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.5 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP320 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW235 kwEngine Power - RPM5600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.8 mmCC1984 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeFvps4y
- Coin SeriesTtsCoin DescriptionTfsi 320 QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0742eService Interval Mileage19000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power320Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/35 R19Tyre Size Rear245/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Arm FacetAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)189 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL189
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.