Audi TT RS CoupeTT RS TFSI Quattro 2 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Drive SelectAudi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Phone Box With Wireless Charging - Qi Enabled Compatible Phone And Additional Bluetooth InterfaceAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit With Rs Specific With 12.3" Full Colour Digital Cluster, 3D Navi, Info, Mmi Functionalities, Rs Specific Menu + G Force IndicatorCruise Control + Speed LimiterEmergency Call ServiceMobile Phone Preparation With Bluetooth InterfaceProgressive Power Assisted SteeringService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Energy RecuperationTp Memo
- Tt Rs Specification Sports Suspension
- Audi Sound SystemAuxiliary Input SocketBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioMmi Radio With Cd Player And Sd/Xc Card SlotOnline Medta Streaming
- All Weather Led HeadlightsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlight Range ControlBody Colour BumpersElectric Front WindowsElectrically Adjustable,Foldable And Heated Auto Dimming On Driver Side And Automatic Kerb View Dipping Function On The Passenger SideFront SpoilerGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassHigh Beam AssistLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Dynamic Rear IndicatorsLed Rear LightsLight And Rain SensorsMatt Aluminium Door MirrorsPrivacy GlassRear BootRs Design Body StylingSunband For WindscreenTtrs Fixed Rear WingTwin Oval Tailpipes
- 2 Rear Seats3 Spoke Alcantara Sports Leather Multifunction Plus Steering Wheel4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerBlack HeadliningColoured Interior Elements In Slate Grey On The Side Of Seat, Sides Of The Centre Console And Air VentsDeluxe Auto Air Conditioning With Integrated Digital DisplayDoor Sill Trims With Aluminium Inlays And Ttrs LogoFront Centre ArmrestFront Passenger SeatFront Passenger Seat Isofix Location PointFront Super Sports SeatsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIntegrated Head RestraintsIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat With Airbag DeactivationManual Adjustment Of Seat Height, Fore/Aft Position, Seat Angle, Seat Depth And Backrest AngleRear Head RestraintsRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentRs Gear Lever Knob In AlcantaraSplit Folding Rear SeatStainless Steel Pedals And FootrestTool KitTtrs Badge On The Steering WheelTtrs Exhaust Sound Button In Centre Console
- Extended Leather Package - Tt RsLed Interior Light Pack - Tt/Tt RsNon Smoking Pack - Tt/Tt RsTechnology Pack Without Audi Phone Box - Tt
- 3 Point Front Seat BeltsCurtain AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) With Sport Mode, Including Abs, Asr,Ebd And EdlEspFirst Aid KitFront Side AirbagsHead AirbagsHill Hold AssistRs Brake SystemSeatbelt WarningWarning Triangle
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- Aluminium Race Design Inlay
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Co2 (G/Km)202 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb202 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh202 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel201 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2480 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders5Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82.5 mmEngine CodeFvprsyEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves20TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)35.8Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb31.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh31.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel31.7
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.5 ccBadge Power400Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsi QuattroCoin SeriesTt RsGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage19000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)3.7 secEngine Power - Bhp400 bhpEngine Power - Kw294 kwEngine Power - Rpm5850 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft354 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg48.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm480 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1950 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/35 R19Tyre Size Rear245/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Arm PolygonWheel Type19" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1343 mmLength4201 mmWheelbase2505 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1966 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresGross Vehicle Weight1875 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)712 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)305 litresMax. Loading Weight425 kgMinimum Kerbweight1450 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.