BMW 1 Series Hatchback118i  M Sport 5 Doors Step Auto [LCP]
- Active Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCruise Control With Speed LimiterEco Pro ModeFront Axle Single Joint With Specific Axle Kinematics To Minimise Drive Influences On Steering + Provide Increased Rigidity Agile Driving BehaviourIntegrated Owners HandbookLane Departure Warning SystemOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board ComputerOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal ProfilePull Away AssistantRigidly Mounted Rear Subframe - Multi Link Construction With Separate Spring / Damper Configuration And Excellent Driving CharacteristicsSpeed Limit Info Including No-Overtaking Indicator
- Aluminium Lightweight ConstructionAnti Roll Bar Front And RearBalancer ShaftDouble Vanos Twin Scroll Turbocharging SystemDrive Performance ControlElectronic Differential LockHigh Precision InjectionM Sport SuspensionPetrol Particulate FilterTwin Tube Gas Filled Shock Absorbers With Degressive Characteristic CurveValvetronic Engine Management
- Dab Digital Radio
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight Beam Throw ControlAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Mirror CapsBody Colour Roof TrimsChrome 'M' Logo Side DesignationChrome Exhaust Twin Tailpipes Round 90Mm In LeftChrome Kidney Grille Frame With Satin Aluminium StrutsDirection Indicator Side Lights In Exterior MirrorsElectrically Adjustable Exterior Mirror With Mirror Adjustment Switch On Drivers Armrest And Aspheric On Driver Side, Convex On Passenger SideFading SupportFolding Side Mirrors With Auto Dimming/Folding Wing Mirrors With Auto DimmingFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Open And Close Fingertip Control, Anti Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingFront Door Sill Finishers In Black Plastic With M Designation In Metallic LookGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHigh Gloss Shadowline Window Frame, Recess Cover Mirror Frames And B/C Pillar Embelisher TrimHigh Level Third Brake LightIntegrated Front Windscreen With Washer JetsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Eyebrow Turn IndicatorsLed Front Fog LightsLightweight EngineeringMatt Black Air Guide GrillesMatt Black Wheel Arch TrimModel Designation On Electric BootlidNearside Reverse Light In Rear Light ClusterPreparation For High Beam AssistantRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window WiperShark Fin AntennaTrailer Stabilisation LogicVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lighting
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console With Blanking Plug3 Rear Seat Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Sports Leather Steering Wheel With Black Leather And Stitching, Pearl Chrome Decorative Finish, Specific M BadgeAnthracite HeadliningBlack Boot Net With Lashing EyesCargo Function On 2Nd Seat RowChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsConditioned Based ServiceDriver And Front Passenger Backrest Net On RearDriver And Front Passenger Seat HeatingDriver Side Folding Compartment In Instrument PanelFolding Rear Clothes HookFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersFront And Rear Side Armrest Integrated Into Door TrimFront ArmrestFront Sports SeatsGlove CompartmentHeight Adjustable Front Head RestraintsLuggage Compartment For Bag Hooks On Left And Right, Foldable Luggage Compartment Liner And Four Lashing EyeletsManual Adjust Steering WheelMulti-Function Controls For Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment In Centre ConsoleStorage Compartment In Luggage CompartmentStowage Of The Parcel Shelf In Luggage Compartment TrimSun Visors With Vanity Mirrors And Insert TabTwo Front Centre Console CupholdersTwo Zone Automatic Air ConditioningType C Two Usb Ports In Rear Centre ConsoleVelour Floor Mats
- Additional Interior Lighting Pack - 1 SeriesBmw Live Cockpit Professional Pack- 1 SeriesConnected Pack Professional - 1 SeriesInterior Lights Pack - 1 SeriesM Sport Exterior Styling Aerodynamics Pack - 1 Series
- 2 Tone Horn3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats, Front Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners, Stopper And Belt Force Limiters, Rear Coded Belt BucklesAirbags - Front Driver/Passenger, Front And Rear Curtain Head Protection, Front Side, Manual Deactivation Of Front Passenger AirbagAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBraking ReadinessChild Proof Locking System In Rear DoorCity Braking FunctionComfort ModesCornering Brake ControlCrash Sensor Activating Of Airbags,Unlocking Doors,Hazard Warning Lights,Fuel Cut Off,Interior Lighting+Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDriver And Front Passenger Seat Belt Security CheckDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectrically Operated Hand Brake Including Automatic Hold FunctionFront And Rear Disc BrakesSeatbelt WarningSide Impact ProtectionTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentDeadlocking Function System To All DoorsDrive Away Locking System On All Doors And Luggage Compartment With De-Activated In Idrive SettingsLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control With Integrated Key With High-Gloss Black Inlay And M Designation And 1 Button For Open/ Close Lock, Window, Open Luggage CompartmentStart/Stop Button Illuminated In Centre Console With Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start Stop Deactivation ButtonThatcham Cat.1 Alarm And ImmobiliserWheel Slip Limitation Close To The Actuator (Arb)
- Contrast Stitching On Instrument Panel
- 18" Burnished M Double Spoke Bi-Colour Alloy Wheels Finished In Orbit Grey - Style 819MElectrically Powered 12V CompressorReduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb134 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh150 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel134 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High134Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High113Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low187Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium130
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1499 ccCompression Ratio11.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.6 mmEngine CodeB38a15m1Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTwin TurboGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb47.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh42.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel47.9Wltp - Mpg - Extra High47.9Wltp - Mpg - High56.5Wltp - Mpg - Low34.4Wltp - Mpg - Medium49.6
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power136Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionI Coin SeriesM Sport [Lcp]Generation Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %83Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %76Ncap Safety Assist %72Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.8 secEngine Power - Bhp136 bhpEngine Power - Kw100 kwEngine Power - Rpm4500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft162 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg22.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm220 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed132 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 819MWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1434 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4319 mmWheelbase2670 mmWidth1799 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2081 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresGross Vehicle Weight1870 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1200 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresMax. Loading Weight550 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked695 kgMinimum Kerbweight1320 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the BMW 1 Series a good car? Is the BMW 1 Series a good car?
The BMW 1 Series is a very good car, considering the quality of competition it is up against. It perhaps doesn't have the nicest exterior styling in the world, but apart from that it has precious few weaknesses and many, many strengths.Is the BMW 1 Series as much fun to steer, now it's no longer rear-wheel drive?
Despite the switch to a front-led set-up, the BMW 1 Series is based on the same chassis as the MINI, so it proves to be a more enjoyable vehicle to drive than most of its rivals in this particular market sector.Is the BMW 1 Series well equipped?
On this BMW 118i M Sport version, you will enjoy 18-inch alloy wheels, M Sport-specific exterior styling, cloth/Sensatec man-made leather upholstery with front heated Sport seats, M Sport suspension, an M Sport leather steering wheel, dual-zone climate control, cruise control, front and rear parking sensors, LED headlights, and BMW's upgraded Live Cockpit Professional infotainment and digital instrument cluster package, among more items.Is the BMW 1 Series practical?
For this generation of its 1 Series, BMW has switched from its traditional rear-wheel drive to front-wheel drive. This leads to much better interior packaging for the 118i, with more space for rear-seat passengers and a useful 380-litre boot, which rises to 1200 litres if you fold the rear seats down.Is the BMW 1 Series reliable?
The BMW 1 Series has already proven itself to be one of the more reliable, dependable cars in its class, while the 118i uses the same tried-and-tested engine as the MINI Cooper.