BMW 1 Series HatchbackM135i xDrive 5 Doors Step Auto
- Active Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCruise Control With Brake AssistEco Pro ModeElectric Power SteeringElectro Hydraulically Controlled Multi-Plate Clutch Transfers Drive To Rear Axle And With Power Take-Off Device Located On The Front Differential.Energy Efficient Operating StrategyFront Axle Single Joint With Specific Axle Kinematics To Minimise Drive Influences On Steering + Provide Increased Rigidity Agile Driving BehaviourGearshift Time Display In Manual ModeIntegrated Owners HandbookLane Departure Warning SystemM Sports Steering With M135i Xdrive Specific SettingsOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board ComputerOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal ProfilePull Away AssistantRigidly Mounted Rear Subframe - Multi Link Construction With Separate Spring / Damper Configuration And Excellent Driving CharacteristicsSpeed Limit Info Including No-Overtaking IndicatorSpeed LimiterSporty Fast Gear Shifting In Sport Mode
- Aluminium Lightweight ConstructionAnti Roll Bar Front And RearBalancer ShaftDouble VanosDrive Performance ControlEight Speed Sport Automatic Transmission With Gearshift Paddle SwitchesElectronic Differential LockElectronic Selector LeverEngine Cover With M Performance DesignationHigh Precision InjectionLarger Fuel Tank Capacity (50 Litres)Launch ControlM135i Specific Heavily De-Throttled Engine Intake Air GuideM135i Specific High-Performance Cooling PackageM135i Specific Larger Turbocharger With Integrated Divert-Air ValvePetrol Particulate FilterTwin Tube Gas Filled Shock Absorbers With Degressive Characteristic CurveValvetronic Engine ManagementVariable, Stepless And Infinitely Adjustable Distribution Of Drive Torque Between The Front And Rear Axles
- Dab Digital Radio
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight Beam Throw ControlAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Roof TrimsCerium Grey Exterior Mirror CapsDirection Indicator Side Lights In Exterior MirrorsExhaust Tailpipe, Cerium Grey With Bevelled Finish - Twin, Round 100Mm, Left And Right SplitFading SupportFolding Side Mirrors With Auto Dimming/Folding Wing Mirrors With Auto DimmingFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Open And Close Fingertip Control, Anti Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingFront Door Sill Finishers With M135i DesignationGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHeated, Electrically Adjustable Exterior Mirror Aspheric On Driver Side, Convex On Passenger SideHigh Gloss Shadowline Window Frame, Recess Cover Mirror Frames And B/C Pillar Embelisher TrimHigh Level Third Brake LightIntegrated Front Windscreen With Washer JetsKidney Grille Frame In Cerium Grey With Mesh DesignLed Daytime Running LightsLed Eyebrow Turn IndicatorsLed Front Fog LightsLightweight EngineeringM Logo Designation Side In Cerium GreyM Performance Exhaust System With Valve Control And Minimised Exhaust Back PressureM Performance Specific SetupM Sport SpoilerMatt Black Air Guide GrillesMatt Black Wheel Arch TrimModel Designation On Electric Bootlid Includes Xdrive Designation For M135i XdriveNearside Reverse Light In Rear Light ClusterPreparation For High Beam AssistantRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window WiperReinforced Crank Drive, New Pistons And Adapted Con RodsShark Fin AntennaTrailer Stabilisation LogicVisible Vin PlateWelcome LightingXdrive Intelligent All Wheel Drive With M135i Specific Reinforced Components
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console With Blanking Plug3 Rear Seat Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Sports Leather Steering Wheel With Black Leather And Stitching, Pearl Chrome Decorative Finish, Specific M BadgeAnthracite HeadliningBlack Boot Net With Lashing EyesCargo Function On 2Nd Seat RowChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsConditioned Based ServiceDriver And Front Passenger Seat HeatingFolding Rear Clothes HookFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersFront And Rear Side Armrest Integrated Into Door TrimFront ArmrestFront Integrated Head RestraintsFront M Sports SeatsGlove CompartmentLuggage Compartment For Bag Hooks On Left And Right, Foldable Luggage Compartment Liner And Four Lashing EyeletsManual Adjust Steering WheelMulti-Function Controls For Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment In Centre ConsoleSun Visors With Vanity Mirrors And Insert TabTwo Front Centre Console CupholdersTwo Zone Automatic Air ConditioningVelour Floor Mats
- Additional Interior Lighting Pack - 1 Series M135iBmw Live Cockpit Professional Pack- 1 SeriesConnected Pack Professional - 1 SeriesInterior Lights Pack - 1 SeriesM Sport Exterior Styling Aerodynamics Pack - 1 Series 135I
- 2 Tone Horn3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats, Front Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners, Stopper And Belt Force Limiters, Rear Coded Belt BucklesAirbags - Front Driver/Passenger, Front And Rear Curtain Head Protection, Front Side, Manual Deactivation Of Front Passenger AirbagAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBraking ReadinessChild Proof Locking System In Rear DoorCity Braking FunctionComfort ModesCornering Brake ControlCrash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off, Interior Lighting + Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDriver And Front Passenger Seat Belt Security CheckDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectrically Operated Hand Brake Including Automatic Hold FunctionFront And Rear Disc BrakesIntegrated Torsen Mechanical Limited Slip Differential On Front AxleM Sport Brakes With Blue CalipersM Sport SeatbeltsSeatbelt WarningSide Impact ProtectionTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentDeadlocking Function System To All DoorsDrive Away Locking System On All Doors And Luggage Compartment With De-Activated In Idrive SettingsLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control With Integrated Key With High-Gloss Black Inlay And M Designation And 1 Button For Open/ Close Lock, Window, Open Luggage CompartmentStart/Stop Button Illuminated In Centre Console With Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start Stop Deactivation ButtonThatcham Cat.1 Alarm And ImmobiliserWheel Slip Limitation Close To The Actuator (Arb)
- Contrast Stitching On Instrument Panel
- Bmw Mobility SystemElectrically Powered 12V CompressorReduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1525 kgGross Vehicle Weight2085 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Loading Weight560 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1200 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4319 cmWidth1799 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2081 cmHeight1434 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)34.4 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)47.1 mpgEC Combined (mpg)41.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low26.9WLTP - MPG - Medium38.2WLTP - MPG - High44.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High38.7WLTP - MPG - Comb38.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL38.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH35.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.8 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP306 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW225 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48a20t1
- Coin DescriptionI XdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0736eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %83NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %72NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power306Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 556mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)154 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low238WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL168
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the BMW 1 Series a good car?The BMW 1 Series is a very good car, considering the quality of competition it is up against. It perhaps doesn't have the nicest exterior styling in the world, but apart from that it has precious few weaknesses and many, many strengths.Is the BMW 1 Series practical?For this generation of its 1 Series, BMW has switched from its traditional rear-wheel drive to front-wheel drive. This leads to much better interior packaging for the 118i, with more space for rear-seat passengers and a useful 380-litre boot, which rises to 1200 litres if you fold the rear seats down.Is the BMW 1 Series reliable?The BMW 1 Series has already proven itself to be one of the more reliable, dependable cars in its class, while the 118i uses the same tried-and-tested engine as the MINI Cooper.What about infotainment and media stuff?There's lots of it. All mainstream 1 Series models come as standard with the brand's 'BMW Live Cockpit Plus' package which gives you an 8.8-inch centre-dash display, your access point for a navigation system, Bluetooth with audio streaming, 4G LTE connectivity, an on-board computer and a decent quality six-speaker 100-watt DAB stereo.What is the warranty?This comes with BMW’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.