BMW 2 Series Active Tourer230e xDrive Luxury 5 Doors DCT
- Active Guard Incl Speed Limiting And Lane Departure Functions With Auto Steering, And Front Collision Warning With Brake InterventionAutomatic Powered TailgateAutomatic Start/Stop FunctionBmw Iconic Sounds ElectricBmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCondition Based ServiceDrive Off AssistantFlat Air Vents On Instrument Panel In High Gloss Black, Adjustable Slats With Elements In Pearl ChromeIdrive ControllerLanguage Version EnglishOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningParking Assistant With Active Park Distance Control, Reversing Assistant, Lateral Parking Aid And Rear View CameraServotronic Variable Electric Power Steering (Eps)Smartphone IntegrationWidescreen Display
- 45 Litre Fuel TankDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEdrive Exterior SoundGear Selector Switch With Toggle OperationMode 3 Charging CablePetrol Particulate FilterStandard SuspensionSteptronic Transmission With Double Clutch
- 2X Usb Type C Ports In Front Centre Console For Charging And Data Transfer2X Usb Type C Ports In Rear Centre Console For ChargingDab Digital RadioWelcome Sound Upon Opening Of The Front Driver Or Passenger Door
- Air Inlet Middle Part On Front Apron In Lines Specific Design With Trim Strip In Satinised AluminiumAluminium Satinated Roof RailsAutomatic HeadlightsBmw Emblem, Engine Compartment Lid And TailgateBmw Individual Aluminium Satinated Exterior LineBmw Radiator Grille With Grille Struts, End Face Black High-Gloss, Radiator Grille Frame Chrome High-GlossBody Colour Roof MouldingsBody Colour Sill CoversBody Coloured Door Mirror CapsContoured Rear Spoiler In Vehicle Colour With Side Aeroblades In Black High-GlossDriver Side Exterior Mirror Lighting With Bmw Logo ProjectionDynamic Brake LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingFolding Door Handles Integrated Flush With SurfaceFront And Rear Windscreen Wipers With Heated Front Washer NozzlesFront Bumper Cover With Air Inlet Trims For Air Curtains In Matt BlackFront Bumper Design Elements In Satinised AluminiumFront Entry Sills With Aluminium Inserts + Bmw InscriptionFront Oramental Grille With Radiator Grille Bars In Satinised AluminiumHeated Rear WindowHidden Exhaust PipeLed Daytime Running Lights And Parking Lights With Turn IndicatorsLed Number Plate LightLed Third Brake Light In Rear SpoilerManual Headlight Range ControlModel Inscription On Right TailgateRain SensorRear Bumper Cover With Two L-Shaped Trims In Pearl ChromeRear Bumper Trim Strip In Satinised AluminiumRear Side Wing DoorsShark Fin AntennaTrailer Stabilisation LogicVisible Vin PlateWelcome LightingWindscreen Washer Nozzle For Rear View Camera
- 12V Power Socket In Luggage Compartment And Front Centre Console12V Socket In Right Side Trim Panel2 Bag Hooks In Luggage Compartment2 Front Reading Lights2 Open Cup Holders In Front Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With BackrestAmbient Lighting Front And RearAutomatic Two Zone Climate Control Air ConditioningBottle Trays In All DoorsChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsDriver And Front Passenger Sports SeatsFootrest And Pedals In Black PlasticFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Footwell LightingFront And Rear Side Armrest Integrated Into Door TrimFront And Rear Velour Floor Mats In AnthraciteFront Centre Console Storage CompartmentFront Door Exit LightsFront Head RestraintsGlovebox With LightHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable 3 Rear Head RestraintsInterior Door Handle Recess Light On All DoorsLuggage Compartment LightingMap PocketsMechanical Rear Seats With Fore/Aft AdjustmentMulti-Function Controls For Steering WheelOne Piece Parcel Shelf Opens Together With Tailgate And RemovableRear Cloth HooksSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Wheel Column Manual AdjustmentStorage Compartment Lighting In Centre Console And Storage Tray In Centre StackStorage Compartment Net In Left Side Trim PanelStorage Compartment With Folding Cover Under Centre Console Armrest CushionStorage Tray In Right Side Trim PanelSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThree Spoke Sport Leather Steering WheelVernasca Leather Upholstery
- Connected Pack Professional - 2 Series Active Tourer
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats, Front Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners, Stopper And Belt Force Limiters, Rear Coded Belt BucklesAirbag - Front Driver And Passenger, Front And Rear Head, Front Side, Curtain Head Protection, Manual Deactivation Of Front Passenger Airbag PossibleAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Hold FunctionBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBraking ReadinessChild Proof Locking System In Rear DoorCornering Brake ControlCrash Sensor - Activates Hazard/Interior Lighting + Unlocks DoorsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking BrakeEnergy Recovery SystemFront Disc BrakesIntegrated Braking SystemPc Ibrake Postcrash Approach Control Warning With Light Braking FunctionRear Disc BrakesTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm SystemClosing System With Central LockingEngine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel Bolts
- Front Centre Console Trim In High Gloss Black With My Mode Expressive
- Bmw Mobility Tyre Sealing SystemReduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1845 kgGross Vehicle Weight2420 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight575 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)406 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1370 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4386 mmWidth1824 mmWheelbase2670 mmWidth (including mirrors)2102 mmHeight1570 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.5 secTop Speed127 mphEngine Power - BHP326 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW240 kwEngine Power - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT352Engine Torque - NM477 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG48.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1499 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.1:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeXb2231o0
- Coin SeriesLuxuryCoin DescriptionE XdriveSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731aBadge Power326Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R 17Tyre Size Rear205/60 R 17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleV SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.145 g/kmHC0.009NOx0.011Particles0.0002
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)480Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)285Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW3.7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)150Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh16.3Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low15.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium13.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High14.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High21.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City14.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.8WLTP - AER (km) - City107WLTP - AER (km) - Comb85WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Low100WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Medium117WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - High105WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Extra High72WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City111WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb92WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL92WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH87WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb14.5WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL14.4WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH15.2WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb17.8WLTP - AER (miles) - City66.5WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb52.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City4.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High2.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High4.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium4.6WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb4.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH4.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City69WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb57.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH54.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL57.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Extra High44.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - High65.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Low62.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Medium72.7Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity14.2Maximum Charging Rate - kW7.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low155WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium118WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High113WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High140WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb129WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEL129WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEH136WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb8WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb14WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL14WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH16
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low40.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium54.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High56.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High45.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb49.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEL49.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEH47.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low6.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium5.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High6.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb0.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb0.6WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL0.6WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH0.7WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb1412.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb470.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL470.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH403.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.