BMW 3 Series Saloon320d MHT M Sport 4 Doors Step Auto [Tech/Pro Pack]
- Active Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistAutomatic Start/Stop ButtonBmw IdriveBmw TeleservicesCondition Based ServiceConnecteddrive ServicesDriving Experience SwitchOil Sensor For Level And GradePreparation For Driver AssistanceShifting Point DisplayVariable Sport Steering
- 48V Mild Hybrid TechnologyDouble Joint Spring Strut Front AxleFuel Tank Breather SystemLarger Capacity Fuel TankM Sport SuspensionSport Automatic Transmission With Steering-Wheel Mounted Gearshift Paddles And Launch Control
- Dab Tuner
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic GlazingAutomatic Headlight Beam Throw Control With Load Dependent Regulating Reaction, Dynamic Compensation Of Braking Dive And Acceleration SquatBmw Emblem, Engine Compartment Lid And TailgateBmw Individual Lights Shadow LineBmw M Individual High Gloss Shadow Line With Extended ContentsBody Colour Roof FinDoor Sill StripsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront Apron Plastic In Body ColourFuel Filler Flap - Right Rear In Body ColourHeated Washer JetsHigh Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimIlluminated Bow Type Door Handles In Body Colour Drivers Side With Door LockInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsLed Turn IndicatorLicence Plate Panel Integrated Into Front Bumper And TailgateM Sport SpoilerMatt Black B-Pillar FinsherMatt Black Window Recess CoverModel Designation On Right Side Of TailgateOne Piece Front Bumper Cover Including Towing Eye Cover In Body ColourRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight ActivationRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsReversing LightsSide Frame Decorative Moulding Black MattSun Protection GlassVisible Exhaust Tailpipe FinisherWelcome Lights In Interior And Door Handle Area
- 12V Power Socket In Front Storage Compartment2 Front Cupholder In Centre Console With Clamping Elements And Matt Black Inlay3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat With Loading SystemAmbient Door Handle LightAmbient Lighting Front And Rear With 6 Selectable ColoursAmbient Storage Compartment Lighting In The Centre ConsoleAnthracite HeadliningArmrest Integrated In Front And Rear Door Trim + Front Centre Console ArmrestBmw IdContour Lighting In Instrument Panel And Door Trim PanelCruise Control Operation In Steering WheelDriver Backrest Width AdjustmentFolding Rear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersFront And Rear Ambient Footwell LightingFront And Rear Door Exit Lighting (Left / Right)Front And Rear HeadrestsFront And Rear Reading LightsFront And Rear Velour Floor MatsFront Sport SeatsHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Mechanically And Infinitely Variable Steering ColumnIlluminated Armrest Storage CompartmentIlluminated Glove CompartmentIlluminated Luggage CompartmentLashing Eyelets In Luggage CompartmentM Sport Multifunction Leather Steering WheelMake-Up Mirror LightsSingle Front Passenger SeatStandard Seat For Driver And Passenger With Manual AdjustmentSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketToolkit Located In Luggage CompartmentWelcome Light Carpet Projects An Ambient Light Design Onto The Left And Right Entering And Exiting Area
- Connected Pack Professional - 3 Series Saloon/TouringInterior And Exterior Mirror Pack - 3 Series Touring/SaloonM Aerodynamics Package - 3 Series Saloon/TouringM Sport Exterior Styling Pack - 3 Series Saloon/TouringStorage Compartment Pack - 3 Series Saloon/TouringTechnology Pack With Harman/Kardon Sound System - 3 SeriesVisibility Pack With High Beam Assistant - 3 Series Saloon/Touring
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsBmw Emergency CallChild Locks On Rear DoorsCrash Sensor Activating Of Airbags,Unlocking Doors,Hazard Warning Lights,Fuel Cut Off,Interior Lighting+Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDriver And Front Passenger With Seat Occupancy Detection For Driver's And Passenger SideDriver And Passenger Side Airbags, Body Protection At Side And Airbags Deploy From Seat BackrestsDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+) - Anti-Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake Assist And Cornering Brake Control + Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake Including Automatic Hold Function And Automatic Release Of The Parking Brake When Pulling AwayElectronic Differential Lock Control (Edlc)Head Airbags In 1St And 2Nd Row, Head Protection At Side, Curtain Airbags Open From Headliner Above 1St And 2Nd RowM Sport SeatbeltPlastic Fuel TankSide Impact ProtectionTyre Pressure Monitoring With Three Level Warning StrategyVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm SystemCentre Lock SwitchClosing System With Central LockingElectronic Vehicle Immobiliser
- Minimum Kerbweight1595 kgGross Vehicle Weight2165 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)59 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight570 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4713 mmWidth1827 mmWheelbase2851 mmWidth (including mirrors)2068 mmHeight1440 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low45.6WLTP - MPG - Medium60.1WLTP - MPG - High64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High56.5WLTP - MPG - Comb57.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL57.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH54.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8 secTop Speed149 mphEngine Power - BHP190 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW140 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB47d20o1
- Coin SeriesM Sport [tech/pro]Coin DescriptionD MhtSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731eBadge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R19Tyre Size Rear255/35 R19Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 791mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL128
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.