BMW 4 Series Coupe420i xDrive M Sport 2 Doors Step Auto
- Active Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistAuto Start-StopBluetooth Hands Free Facility With Usb Audio Interface With Audio StreamingBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Live Cockpit Plus Nav/12.3" Widescreen Instrument Display/14.9" Display/Intelligent Voice Assist/Idrive Touch/Direct Access 3Rd Party App/2Usb/4GBmw Service HistoryBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCondition Based ServiceCruise Control With Speed Limit FunctionElectric Power Steering With Servotronic Steering Optimised At All Speed RangesGearshift Time Display In Manual ModeIdrive Controller On Centre ConsoleInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Mph Readout, Tachometer, Fuel Gauge And Oil Temperature GaugeIntegrated Owners HandbookOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOn Board Computer - Average Speed, Fuel Consumption, Outside Temp Display With Acoustic Warning, Clock/Date, Service Interval, Odometer/Trip MeterOptimum Shift IndicatorRun Flat IndicatorShifting Point DisplayVariable Sport Steering
- 8 Speed Automatic Steptronic Transmission With Gearshift PaddlesBalanced 50/50 Weight DistributionDouble Joint Spring Strut Front AxleDouble VanosDrive Performance Control - Eco Pro, Comfort And Sport ModesHigh Precision InjectionLow Centre Of GravityM Sport SuspensionPetrol Particulate FilterStroke Dependent DampersValvetronic Engine Management
- 2X Usb Type C Ports In Front Centre Console For Charging And Data Transfer2X Usb Type C Ports In Rear Centre Console For ChargingDab TunerElectronic Service Booklet
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic GlazingAutomatic Headlight Beam Throw Control With Load Dependent Regulating Reaction, Dynamic Compensation Of Braking Dive And Acceleration SquatAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightAutomatically Dimming Electrochromatic Rear View MirrorBmw Emblem On Engine Compartment Lid And TailgateBmw Kidney Grille With Mesh Grille Front Side Of The Nuggets In Matt Aluminium And Frame In Chrome High GlossBody Colour Fuel Filler FlapBody Colour Roof FinBrushed Aluminium Inserts In The Front Door Sill Finishers With Bmw DesignationDoor Sill StripsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti Trap Facility And Comfort Closing Function All RoundExterior Mirrors - Electrically Folding With Anti-DazzleFading SupportFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Bumper SystemFront Apron Plastic In Body ColourGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHigh Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimIlluminated Bow Type Door Handles In Body Colour Drivers Side With Door LockInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Front IndicatorsLicence Plate Panel Integrated Into Front Bumper And TailgateLightweight EngineeringM Designation On Front Side Panels, Left And RightM Sport Rear Spoiler With Body Colour GurneyModel Designation On Right Side Of TailgateOne Piece Front Bumper Cover Including Towing Eye Cover In Body ColourPreparation For High Beam AssistantRear BootReversing LightSide Frame Decorative Moulding Black MattTwo Part Led Tailights In L-Shape With Components In Smoked Glass, Brake Light, Led Turn Indicator And Rear Fog LightVisible Exhaust Tailpipe FinisherVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lights In Interior And Door Handle AreaWidened Track And Increased Camber Values For Max Transverse Dynamics, Agility And Steering PrecisionWindow Recess Cover Black High GlossWindscreen Wipers With Integrated Heated Washing Jets
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console2 Front Cupholder In Centre Console With Clamping Elements And Matt Black Inlay2 Rear Seat Headrests2 Seat Bench In Second Row3 Spoke M Sport Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning4 Pieces Lashing Eyelets In Luggage Compartment40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat And Rear Centre Armrest With Two CupholdersAnthracite HeadliningArmrest Integrated In Front And Rear Door Trim + Front Centre Console ArmrestBmw IdDriver Seat Backrest Width AdjustmentExtended Storage, Luggage Compartment Seprating Net On Side Trim Left And Right, Bag Hook On Both SideFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Reading LightsFront Sport SeatsHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Mechanically And Infinitely Variable Steering ColumnIlluminated Armrest Storage CompartmentIlluminated Glove Compartment With Separate Small CompartmentMake-Up Mirror LightsSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment In Rear Centre ConsoleSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketToolkit Located In Luggage CompartmentVelour Front Floor MatsVernasca Leather Upholstery
- Ambient Lighting Pack - 4 SeriesConnected Professional Package - 4 SeriesM Sport Exterior Styling Pack - 4 Series
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat BeltsBattery Safety Cut-OffBmw Emergency CallBrake Energy RegenerationBraking Pre-TensioningChild Seat Isofix Attachment For The Two Outer Rear SeatsCoasting In Idle In Eco Pro ModeCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash Sensor Activating Of Airbags,Unlocking Doors,Hazard Warning Lights,Fuel Cut Off,Interior Lighting+Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDriver And Front Passenger Side Airbags, Integrated In The Door Side Seat Backrest Bolsters For All Seat VariantsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDry BrakingDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+) - Anti-Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake Assist And Cornering Brake Control + Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake Including Automatic Hold Function And Automatic Release Of The Parking Brake When Pulling AwayElectronic Differential Lock Control (Edlc)Front And Rear Ventilated Brake DiscFront Passenger Manual Airbag DeactivationHead Airbags For All 4 Outer SeatsHill Start AssistantSeat Belt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSeat Belt With Belt Stopper, Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Belt Force LimitersSeat Occupancy Detection For Driver And Passenger SideSide Impact ProtectionTyre Pressure Monitoring With Three Level Warning StrategyWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Remote Control And Electronic Engine ImmobiliserCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentRemote Control With Integrated Key One Button Open/Close Vehicle And Windows, Sole Opening Of The Luggage Compartment Lid And Panic ModeStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation ButtonVehicle Key With M Specific Designation
- Sensatec Instrument Panel
- Reduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb154 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh161 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel154 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High151Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High133Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low209Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium155
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1998 ccCompression Ratio11.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.6 mmEngine CodeB48b20m1Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh7.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low9.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb41.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh39.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel41.5Wltp - Mpg - Extra High42.2Wltp - Mpg - High48.7Wltp - Mpg - Low30.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium41.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power184Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionI XdriveCoin SeriesM SportGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %97Ncap Child Occupant Protection %83Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %93Ncap Safety Assist %72Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.8 secEngine Power - Bhp184 bhpEngine Power - Kw135 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft221 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg30.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm300 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1350 rpmTop Speed147 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 848MWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1390 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4768 mmWheelbase2851 mmWidth1852 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2081 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)59 litresGross Vehicle Weight2080 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)440 litresMax. Loading Weight490 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1590 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.