BMW 5 Series Touring530e M Sport 5 Doors Auto [Tech Pack]
- 32Gb Hard Disc Drive (Hdd) MemoryActive GuardBmw Gesture ControlBmw Head Up DisplayBmw Intelligent Emergency CallBmw Live Cockpit Professional Sat Nav System With 12.3" Instrument Display And High Resolution Control DisplayBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear IndicatorConnected Edrive ServicesDigital Instrument Display With Hybrid Specific FunctionsDriving Experience Switch Specific To 530E/530E XdriveElectric Boot Lid - Electrically Opening/Closing Rear TailgateElectric Power Steering (Eps) With ServotronicElectronic Display Of Drivetrain Information And Battery Range And TemperatureEnhanced Bluetooth With Wireless ChargingIdrive Controller With Shortcut ButtonsMultifunctional Instrument PanelOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board Computer Inc. Average Speed, Fuel Consumption, Liquid Crystal Info Display, Journey Computer, Outside Temperature Display, Personal ProfileOn-Board Diagnosis - ObdPowered By Operating System 7.0Service Interval IndicatorStop/Start ButtonWi-Fi HotspotXtraboost Driving Mode
- 5 Metre Standard Charge CableAc Fast Charge CableCharging Flap In Front Side Panel - LeftDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEdrive Exterior SoundElectric MotorEngine Cover With Twin Turbo DesignationStandard Charging Cable (Mode 2) For Home SocketSteptronic Transmission With Gearshift Paddles On Steering Wheel
- Dab Digital RadioFavourite Buttons
- "Electrified By I" Exterior Badging On Charging FlapAcoustic GlazingAll Round Anti-Corrosion SystemAluminium RadiatorAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBmw Individual High Gloss Shadow Line Includes Exterior Mirror Frame, Window Frame Surround, B Pillar Finish, Air Breather In High Gloss BlackBmw Roundel With Bmw I Blue Surround On Steering Wheel, Wheel Centre Caps, Tailgate And BonnetBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDoor Handle IlluminationDynamic Brake Lights With Led TechnologyElectric Front And Rear Windows With Fingertip Open/Close + Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort Closing FunctionElectrically Adjustable And Heated Exterior Mirrors Includes Integrated Direction Indicators And Automatic Parking FunctionFolding Exterior Side Mirror With Auto- DimmingFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Gloss Black Active Air Stream Kidney GrilleHigh Gloss Shadow Line Roof RailsIndependent Opening For Tailgate WindowLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Third Brake LightM Designation On Front Side Panels, Left And Right In ChromeM Sport Exterior StylingPreparation For High Beam AssistantRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTrapezoidal Visible Exhaust Tailpipes
- 12V Power Socket In Front And Rear3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/20/40 Split Folding Rear Seats With Additional Mechanism In Luggage CompartmentAnthracite HeadliningArmrest - Front And Rear Integrated Door Trim, Centre Console Includes Storage Compartment, Rear Centre Includes 2 CupholdersChild Seat Isofix Attachment With Rear Outer Seats Includes Top TetherCup Holders (2 Front And 2 Rear)Front And Rear Footwell LightsFront Reading LightsHeight And Length Adjustable Steering Column And Activation Via Lateral Lever On The Steering ColumnIlluminated Charging Socket With Visual Display Of Charge StatusLockable Glove Compartment With LightM Door Sill FinishersM Specific PedalsM Specific Velour Floor MatsMultifunction Controls For Leather Steering WheelRear HeadrestsRetractable Luggage Compartment Dividing NetSingle Front Passenger SeatStationary CoolingThree Spoke Sport M Leather Steering Wheel
- Ambient Lighting Pack - 5 SeriesConnected Package Professional - 5 Series 530E/545EM Aerodynamic Pack - 5 Series
- Acoustic Protection For PedestriansAirbags - Driver/Front Passenger, Rear And Side, First And Second Row Seats Head Airbags, Front Passenger Seat Airbag DeactivationAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake Assist FunctionBrake Energy RegenerationCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off And Interior LightingDeformation Zones - Front And Rear With Door Reinforcements And Bumpers Up To 2.5 MphDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Brake Force DistributionEngine Drag Torque ControlFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationFront Head Restraints With Anti-WhiplashHill Start AssistM Sport Brake In High Gloss Blue Painted Brake Callipers With M DesignationMechanical Child Proof Lock On Rear DoorsRear Door Child Safety LocksSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seat Belts For All Four SeatsTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Remote Control And Electronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel Bolts
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under WarrantyNot AvailableBattery Capacity In Kwh12Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)360Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)258Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)216Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw3.7Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)156Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw3.7Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw3.7Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage62000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years6Usable Battery Capacity11.2Wltp - Aer (Km) - City59Wltp - Aer (Km) - City - Teh57Wltp - Aer (Km) - City - Tel60Wltp - Aer (Km) - Comb50Wltp - Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh48Wltp - Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel50Wltp - Aer (Miles) - City36.7Wltp - Aer (Miles) - City - Teh35.4Wltp - Aer (Miles) - City - Tel37.3Wltp - Aer (Miles) - Comb31.1Wltp - Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh29.8Wltp - Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel31.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City21.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City - Teh22.6Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City - Tel21.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb22.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh23.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel22.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Extra High25.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Extra High - Teh26.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Extra High - Tel25.6Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - High21.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - High - Teh21.5Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - High - Tel21.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Low23Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Low - Teh25.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Low - Tel22.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Medium20.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Medium - Teh21.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Medium - Tel20.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City2.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City - Teh2.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City - Tel2.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Extra High2.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Extra High - Teh2.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Extra High - Tel2.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - High2.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - High - Teh2.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - High - Tel2.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Low2.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Low - Teh2.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Low - Tel2.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Medium3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Medium - Teh2.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Medium - Tel3Wltp - Ec Ac Ch Dep (Kwh/100Km) - Comb23Wltp - Ec Ac Ch Dep (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh23.6Wltp - Ec Ac Ch Dep (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel23Wltp - Ec Ac Ch Dep (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.7Wltp - Ec Ac Ch Dep (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.6Wltp - Ec Ac Ch Dep (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.7Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.3Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh17.9Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel17.1Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.6Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.5Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.6Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City59Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City - Teh56Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City - Tel59Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb56Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh53Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel56Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Extra High49Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Extra High - Teh48Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Extra High - Tel49Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - High59Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - High - Teh58Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - High - Tel59Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Low56Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Low - Teh51Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Low - Tel57Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Medium61Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Medium - Teh59Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Medium - Tel61Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City36.7Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City - Teh34.8Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City - Tel36.7Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb34.8Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh32.9Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel34.8Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Extra High30.4Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Extra High - Teh29.8Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Extra High - Tel30.4Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - High36.7Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - High - Teh36Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - High - Tel36.7Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Low34.8Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Low - Teh31.7Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Low - Tel35.4Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Medium37.9Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Medium - Teh36.7Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Medium - Tel37.9
- Co0.352Hc0.01Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.011Particles0.0002Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb166Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb - Teh173Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb - Tel165Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Extra High165Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh168Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel165Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - High143Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - High - Teh147Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - High - Tel143Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Low235Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Low - Teh246Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Low - Tel233Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Medium156Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Medium - Teh160Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Medium - Tel155Wltp - Co2 Charge Depleting (G/Km) - Comb13Wltp - Co2 Charge Depleting (G/Km) - Comb - Teh16Wltp - Co2 Charge Depleting (G/Km) - Comb - Tel13Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb36Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh40Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel35
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1998 ccCompression Ratio11.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.6 mmEngine CodeXb1141m1Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTwin TurboGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Ch Dep (L/100Km) - Comb0.5Wltp - Fc Ch Dep (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh0.5Wltp - Fc Ch Dep (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel0.4Wltp - Fc Ch Dep (Mpg) - Comb565Wltp - Fc Ch Dep (Mpg) - Comb - Teh565Wltp - Fc Ch Dep (Mpg) - Comb - Tel706.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb7.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh7.6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel7.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High7.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh7.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel7.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High6.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High - Teh6.5Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High - Tel6.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low10.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low - Teh10.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low - Tel10.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium6.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel6.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb38.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb - Teh37.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb - Tel38.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High38.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High - Teh38.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High - Tel38.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High44.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High - Teh43.5Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High - Tel44.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low27.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low - Teh26.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low - Tel27.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium40.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium - Teh40.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium - Tel41.5Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.6Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.8Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1.6Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb176.6Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh156.9Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel176.6
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power292Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionECoin SeriesM Sport [Tech Pack]Generation Mark7Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.1 secEngine Power - Bhp292 bhpEngine Power - Kw215 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft310 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg42.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm420 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1350 rpmTop Speed140 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/45 R18Tyre Size Rear245/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 662 MWheel Type18" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1498 mmLength4963 mmWheelbase2975 mmWidth1868 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2126 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)46 litresGross Vehicle Weight2550 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1560 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)430 litresMax. Loading Weight650 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1900 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the BMW 5 Series Touring Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?
The BMW 5 Series Touring is rear wheel drive as standard - BMW also offers the X drive which comes as all-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the BMW 5 Series Touring achieve?
The BMW 5 Series Touring is available in 3 engine types. Petrol, with which drivers can achieve 42.2mpg. Diesel, achieving around 52.3mpg. And 156.9mpg in the Petrol Plug-in Hybrid.How many passengers can you fit in the BMW 5 Series Touring?
All BMW 5 Series cars come with 5 seats, meaning you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the BMW 5 Series Touring?
All new BMW cars come with a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty.What driver assistance technology does the BMW 5 Series Touring have as standard?
BMW offers drivers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the 5 Series Touring. Including cruise control with brake function, front and rear park distance control, automatic tailgate operation, automatic air conditioning, BMW live cockpit plus with navigation and semi-electric front seats.Does the BMW 5 Series Touring have parking sensors?
All BMW 5 Series cars come with rear parking sensors as standard.What BMW 5 Series Touring trim levels are available?
BMW keeps things simple with 2 available trim levels of the 5 Series Touring, SE and M Sport.How much boot space does the BMW 5 Series Touring have?
The BMW 5 Series Touring has a spacious 560-litre boot.