BMW 5 Series Touring540i xDrive MHT M Sport 5 Doors Auto
- 32Gb Hard Disc Drive (Hdd) MemoryActive GuardBluetooth ConnectionBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Intelligent Emergency CallBmw Live Cockpit Professional Sat Nav System With 12.3" Instrument Display And High Resolution Control DisplayBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear IndicatorCruise Control With Brake AssistDriving Experience SwitchElectric Boot Lid - Electrically Opening/Closing Rear TailgateElectric Power Steering (Eps) With ServotronicIdrive Controller With Shortcut ButtonsMultifunctional Instrument PanelOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board Computer Inc. Average Speed, Fuel Consumption, Liquid Crystal Info Display, Journey Computer, Outside Temperature Display, Personal ProfileOn-Board Diagnosis - ObdPowered By Operating System 7.0Service Interval IndicatorSpeed Limiting FunctionStop/Start Button
- 48V Mild Hybrid TechnologyDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEngine Cover With Twin Turbo DesignationM Sport SuspensionPetrol Particulate FilterSteptronic Transmission With Gearshift Paddles On Steering Wheel
- Dab Digital RadioFavourite Buttons
- Acoustic GlazingAll Round Anti-Corrosion SystemAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBmw Individual High Gloss Shadow Line Includes Exterior Mirror Frame, Window Frame Surround, B Pillar Finish, Air Breather In High Gloss BlackBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDoor Handle IlluminationDynamic Brake Lights With Led TechnologyElectric Front And Rear Windows With Fingertip Open/Close + Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort Closing FunctionElectrically Adjustable And Heated Exterior Mirrors Includes Integrated Direction Indicators And Automatic Parking FunctionFolding Exterior Side Mirror With Auto- DimmingFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Gloss Black Active Air Stream Kidney GrilleHigh Gloss Shadow Line Roof RailsIndependent Opening For Tailgate WindowLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Third Brake LightM Designation On Front Side Panels, Left And Right In ChromeM Sport Exterior StylingPreparation For High Beam AssistantRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTrapezoidal Visible Exhaust TailpipesXdrive Designation On Tailgate
- 12V Power Socket In Front And Rear3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/20/40 Split Folding Rear Seats With Additional Mechanism In Luggage CompartmentAnthracite HeadliningArmrest - Front And Rear Integrated Door Trim, Centre Console Includes Storage Compartment, Rear Centre Includes 2 CupholdersChild Seat Isofix Attachment With Rear Outer Seats Includes Top TetherCup Holders (2 Front And 2 Rear)Front And Rear Footwell LightsFront Reading LightsHeight And Length Adjustable Steering Column And Activation Via Lateral Lever On The Steering ColumnLockable Glove Compartment With LightM Door Sill FinishersM Specific PedalsM Specific Velour Floor MatsMultifunction Controls For Leather Steering WheelRear HeadrestsRetractable Luggage Compartment Dividing NetSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Spoke Sport M Leather Steering Wheel
- Ambient Lighting Pack - 5 SeriesConnected Package Professional - 5 SeriesM Aerodynamic Pack - 5 Series
- Airbags - Driver/Front Passenger, Rear And Side, First And Second Row Seats Head Airbags, Front Passenger Seat Airbag DeactivationAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake Assist FunctionBrake Energy RegenerationCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off And Interior LightingDeformation Zones - Front And Rear With Door Reinforcements And Bumpers Up To 2.5 MphDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Brake Force DistributionEngine Drag Torque ControlFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationFront Head Restraints With Anti-WhiplashHill Start AssistM Sport Brake In High Gloss Blue Painted Brake Callipers With M DesignationMechanical Child Proof Lock On Rear DoorsPassive Protection For PedestriansRear Door Child Safety LocksSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seat Belts For All Four SeatsTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Remote Control And Electronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel Bolts
- Co0.071Hc0.008Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.01Particles0.0002Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb180 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh193 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel180 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High166Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh180Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel166Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High154Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh168Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel154Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low273Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh280Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel273Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium184Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh195Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel184
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2998 ccCompression Ratio11.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.6 mmEngine CodeB58b30m1Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTwin TurboGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb7.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel7.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High7.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh7.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel7.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh7.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low12Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh12.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel12Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh8.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel8.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb35.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh33.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel35.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High38.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh35.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel38.7Wltp - Mpg - High42.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh38.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel42.2Wltp - Mpg - Low23.5Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh23Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel23.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium34.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh32.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel34.9
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power333Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionI XdriveCoin SeriesM SportGeneration Mark7Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0744ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.2 secEngine Power - Bhp333 bhpEngine Power - Kw245 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft332 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg45.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm450 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/40 R19Tyre Size Rear275/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleY Spoke Style 845 MWheel Type19" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1498 mmLength4963 mmWheelbase2975 mmWidth1868 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2126 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)68 litresGross Vehicle Weight2535 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1700 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)560 litresMax. Loading Weight685 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1850 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the BMW 5 Series Touring Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?
The BMW 5 Series Touring is rear wheel drive as standard - BMW also offers the X drive which comes as all-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the BMW 5 Series Touring achieve?
The BMW 5 Series Touring is available in 3 engine types. Petrol, with which drivers can achieve 42.2mpg. Diesel, achieving around 52.3mpg. And 156.9mpg in the Petrol Plug-in Hybrid.How many passengers can you fit in the BMW 5 Series Touring?
All BMW 5 Series cars come with 5 seats, meaning you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the BMW 5 Series Touring?
All new BMW cars come with a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty.What driver assistance technology does the BMW 5 Series Touring have as standard?
BMW offers drivers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the 5 Series Touring. Including cruise control with brake function, front and rear park distance control, automatic tailgate operation, automatic air conditioning, BMW live cockpit plus with navigation and semi-electric front seats.Does the BMW 5 Series Touring have parking sensors?
All BMW 5 Series cars come with rear parking sensors as standard.What BMW 5 Series Touring trim levels are available?
BMW keeps things simple with 2 available trim levels of the 5 Series Touring, SE and M Sport.How much boot space does the BMW 5 Series Touring have?
The BMW 5 Series Touring has a spacious 560-litre boot.