BMW i4 Gran Coupe250kW eDrive40 Sport 83.9kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Active Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistAutomatic Tailgate OperationBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw Remote ServicesBmw TeleservicesCondition Based ServiceCruise Control With Brake AssistDrive Off AssistantDriving Experience SwitchElectric Power Steering (Eps) With ServotronicEngine Start/Stop ButtonIdrive ControllerIntegrated Owners HandbookLive Cockpit Plus With Nav Function 12.3" Instrument Cluster And 14.9" Centre DisplayPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectablePreparation For Active Cruise Control With Stop And GoRun Flat IndicatorService Interval IndicatorSmartphone IntegrationSpeed LimiterWidescreen Display
- Ac Charging Up To 11KwDc Charging Up To 150KwEdrive Exterior SoundElectric Drive UnitElectronic Differential LockHigh Voltage BatteryMode 3 Charging CableSafety Battery Terminal ClampStandard Suspension
- 2X Usb Type C Ports In Front Centre Console For Charging And Data TransferBmw Iconic Sound ElectricDab Tuner
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Dimming With Folding Wing MirrorsBmw Badge On Bonnet And Tailgate With Blue Ring Around The BadgeBmw Radiator Grille Partially With Blue AccentBmw Radiator Grille With Mesh Grille/End Face Of The Nuggets In Quartz Silver MattBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Mirror Caps With Bottom Segment In Matt BlackElectric Windows With Trap Release And Convenient Opening/Closing FeatureEletric Adjustable Exterior MirrorsExterior Mirror HeatedFading SupportFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Bumper SystemFront Apron Plastic In Body ColourHeadlight Beam Throw ControlHeated Washer JetsHigh Gloss Black Mirror TrianglesHigh Level Third Brake LightI Badge With Blue Highlight On Front Ornamental GrilleI4 Charging Socket Flap, Right, Rear In Body ColourIntegrated Outside Door Handles, Flush Design, Flush Integrated, Handle Recess Indirectly IlluminatedLateral Blue Accent Including Air BreatherLed Daytime Running LightsLed Direction Indicator LensesLed Eyebrow LightLed Front Fog LightsLed Rear LightsM Sport Entry Door Sill StripsMirror Glass Aspheric On Driver's Side, Convex On Passenger SideMirror Triangle In Black MattModel Logo - Rear And Right Model Designation, Rear Left I4 InscriptionNumber Plate Panel Integrated Into Front Bumper And TailgateOne Piece Front Bumper Cover Including Towing Eye Cover In Body ColourRadiator Grille Frame In Pearl ChromeRain Sensor Including Auto Headlights ActivationRear Bumper With Blue AccentRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperReversing LightRoof Fin In Body ColourSide Frame Trim Strip In Black MattSide Led IndicatorsTrailer Stabilisation LogicTurn Indicators In Side MirrorsVisible Vin PlateWelcome LightingWindow Cavity Seal In Black Matt
- 12V Power Outlet - Luggage Side12V Power Outlet In Front Console2 Front Cupholder In Centre Console With Clamping Elements And Matt Black Inlay3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Sports Leather Steering Wheel40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat And Rear Centre Armrest With Two CupholdersAdditionaly Light Carpet Projects An Ambient Light Design Onto The Left And Right Entering And Exiting AreaAdjustable Steering ColumnAmbient Door Pocket LightingAmbient Inside Door Handle Light In RearAmbient Interior Lighting With 11 Pre-Defined Selectable Light Designs Including 6 ColoursAmbient Storage Compartment Lighting In The Centre ConsoleAutomatic Air Conditioning With 3 Zone ControlBmw IdCompartment In Front Of CupholderContour Lighting In Instrument Panel And Door Trim PanelDynamic Function Of Contour LightingFront And Rear Ambient Footwell LightingFront And Rear Armrest With Integrated Door TrimFront And Rear Door Exit LightsFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Sport SeatsGlovebox LightHeadrests For All SeatsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Armrest Storage CompartmentInterior Light And Reading LightLashing Eyelets In BootLuggage Compartment LightMake-Up Mirror LightsManual Adjustment Of Seat Height, Fore/Aft Position, Seat Depth, Backrest Tilt And Head Restraint HeightMultifunction Steering WheelRear Storage CompartmentSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Tray And Compartment With Cover In Centre ConsoleSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketThrough Loading SystemToolkitVelour Floor Mats
- Connected Package Professional - I4M Aerodynamic Pack - I4Storage Compartment Pack - I4
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAcoustic Protection For PedestriansActive ProtectionAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Battery Safety Cut-OffBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBrake PretensioningCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning LightsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsDriver/Passenger Seat Occupancy SensorDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking BrakeFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Ventilated Brake DiscHead Airbags For All 4 Outer SeatsHill Start AssistantIsofix Child Seat Mounting On Rear Outer SeatsManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsRecuperation SystemSide Impact ProtectionTwin HornsTyre Pressure SensorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm SystemCentral Locking Including 2 Vehicle Keys With Integrated Emergency KeyCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserInterior Centre Lock SwitchLocking Wheel Bolts
- Sensatec Dashboard
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under WarrantyNot AvailableBattery Capacity In Kwh83.9Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2610Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)780Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)83Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)34Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw250Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeCcs Type 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw250Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity80.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City14.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City - Teh14.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City - Tel14Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb16.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh17.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel16.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Extra High20Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Extra High - Teh20.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Extra High - Tel19.5Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - High14.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - High - Teh15.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - High - Tel14.6Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Low14.5Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Low - Teh15.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Low - Tel14.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Medium13.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Medium - Teh14.5Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Medium - Tel13.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City4.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City - Teh4.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City - Tel4.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.6Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Extra High3.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Extra High - Teh3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Extra High - Tel3.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - High4.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - High - Teh4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - High - Tel4.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Low4.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Low - Teh4.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Low - Tel4.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Medium4.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Medium - Teh4.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Medium - Tel4.5Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City674Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Teh644Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Tel678Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb577Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh558Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel589Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Extra High471Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Extra High - Teh460Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Extra High - Tel486Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - High639Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - High - Teh620Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - High - Tel651Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Low655Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Low - Teh626Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Low - Tel658Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Medium687Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Medium - Teh657Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Medium - Tel692Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City418.8Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Teh400Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Tel421Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb358.5Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh346.7Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel366Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Ex High - Teh285Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Ex High - Tel302Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Extra High292.7Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - High397.1Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - High - Teh385Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - High - Tel404Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Low407Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Low - Teh389Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Low - Tel409Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Medium426.9Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Medium - Teh408Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Medium - Tel430
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeHa0001n0Engine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power340Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionEdrive40Coin SeriesSportGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0735ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %87Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %64Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage12000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.7 secEngine Power - Bhp340 bhpEngine Power - Kw250 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft317 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg43.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm430 nmTop Speed118 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/45 R18Tyre Size Rear255/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 853Wheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1448 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4783 mmWheelbase2856 mmWidth1852 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2073 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2605 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1290 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)470 litresMax. Loading Weight555 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2050 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.