BMW i4 Gran Coupe400kW M50 83.9kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Active Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistAutomatic Tailgate OperationBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw Remote ServicesBmw TeleservicesCondition Based ServiceCruise Control With Brake AssistDrive Off AssistantDriving Experience SwitchEngine Start/Stop ButtonIdrive ControllerIntegrated Owners HandbookLive Cockpit Professional With Head Up Display Including 12.3" Instrument Cluster And 14.9" Central DisplayPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectablePreparation For Active Cruise Control With Stop And GoRun Flat IndicatorService Interval IndicatorSmartphone IntegrationSpeed LimiterStorage For Wireless ChargingVariable Sport SteeringWidescreen Display
- Ac Charging Up To 11KwAdaptive M SuspensionDc Charging Up To 150KwEdrive Exterior SoundElectric Drive UnitElectronic Differential LockHigh Voltage BatteryMode 2 Flexible ChargerMode 3 Charging CableSafety Battery Terminal Clamp
- 2X Usb Type C Ports In Front Centre Console For Charging And Data TransferBmw Iconic Sound ElectricDab TunerHarman/Kardon Surround Sound Audio System With 464W Amplifier Power, 9 Channels And 17 Speakers
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Dimming With Folding Wing MirrorsBmw Individual Lights Shadow LineBmw Radiator Grille Partially With Blue AccentBmw Radiator Grille With Mesh Grille/End Face Of The Nuggets In Quartz Silver MattBody Colour Door HandlesElectric Windows With Trap Release And Convenient Opening/Closing FeatureEletric Adjustable Exterior MirrorsExterior Mirror HeatedFading SupportFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Bumper SystemFront Apron Plastic In Body ColourHeadlight Beam Throw ControlHeated Washer JetsHigh Gloss Black Radiator Grille FrameHigh Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimHigh Level Third Brake LightI Badge With Blue Highlight On Front Ornamental GrilleI4 Charging Socket Flap, Right, Rear In Body ColourIntegrated Outside Door Handles, Flush Design, Flush Integrated, Handle Recess Indirectly IlluminatedLateral Blue Accent Including Air BreatherLed Daytime Running LightsLed Direction Indicator LensesLed Eyebrow LightLed Front Fog LightsLed Rear LightsM Sport Entry Door Sill StripsM Sport SpoilerMirror Glass Aspheric On Driver's Side, Convex On Passenger SideModel Logo - Rear And Right Model Designation, Rear Left I4 InscriptionNumber Plate Panel Integrated Into Front Bumper And TailgateOne Piece Front Bumper Cover Including Towing Eye Cover In Body ColourRain Sensor Including Auto Headlights ActivationRear Bumper With Blue AccentRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperReversing LightRoof Fin In Body ColourSide Frame Trim Strip In Black MattSide Led IndicatorsSun Protection GlassTrailer Stabilisation LogicTurn Indicators In Side MirrorsVisible Vin PlateWelcome LightingWindow Cavity Seal In Black Matt
- 12V Power Outlet - Luggage Side12V Power Outlet In Front Console2 Front Cupholder In Centre Console With Clamping Elements And Matt Black Inlay3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather M Sport Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat And Rear Centre Armrest With Two CupholdersAdjustable Steering ColumnAmbient Door Pocket LightingAmbient Inside Door Handle Light In RearAmbient Interior Lighting With 11 Pre-Defined Selectable Light Designs Including 6 ColoursAmbient Storage Compartment Lighting In The Centre ConsoleAnthracite HeadliningAutomatic Air Conditioning With 3 Zone ControlBmw IdCompartment In Front Of CupholderContour Lighting In Instrument Panel And Door Trim PanelDriver Seat Backrest Width AdjustmentDynamic Function Of Contour LightingElectric Memory SeatsFront And Rear Ambient Footwell LightingFront And Rear Armrest With Integrated Door TrimFront And Rear Door Exit LightsFront And Rear Door PocketsGlovebox LightHeadrests For All SeatsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Armrest Storage CompartmentInterior Light And Reading LightLashing Eyelets In BootLuggage Compartment LightMake-Up Mirror LightsRear Storage CompartmentSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Tray And Compartment With Cover In Centre ConsoleSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketThrough Loading SystemToolkitVelour Floor MatsWelcome Light Carpet Projects An Ambient Light Design Onto The Left And Right Entering And Exiting Area
- Driving Assistant Pack - I4M Sport Exterior Styling Pack - I4 M50
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAcoustic Protection For PedestriansActive ProtectionAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Battery Safety Cut-OffBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBrake PretensioningCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning LightsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsDriver/Passenger Seat Occupancy SensorDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking BrakeFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Ventilated Brake DiscHead Airbags For All 4 Outer SeatsHill Start AssistantIsofix Child Seat Mounting On Rear Outer SeatsM Seat BeltsM Sport Red Brake CalipersManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsRecuperation SystemSide Impact ProtectionTwin HornsTyre Pressure SensorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm SystemCentral Locking Including 2 Vehicle Keys With Integrated Emergency KeyCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserInterior Centre Lock SwitchLocking Wheel Bolts
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2215 kgGross Vehicle Weight2735 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight520 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)470 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1290 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5
- Length4783 cmWidth1852 cmWheelbase2856 cmWidth (including mirrors)2073 cmHeight1448 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.9 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP544 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW400 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT586Engine Torque - NM795 nmEngine Torque - MKG81.1
- CC1 ccCatalytic ConvertorYesTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeXe2a02n0
- Coin SeriesM50Safety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %64NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power544Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/40 R19Tyre Size Rear255/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 861mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2610Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)780Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)83Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)34Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW250Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh83.9Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low571WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium571WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High559WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High426WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City571WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb508WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL512WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH416WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low16.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium15.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High16.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High22.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City16.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH22.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City3.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High2.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium3.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Extra High264.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City354.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb315.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH258WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL318WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High347.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low354.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium354.8Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity80.7Maximum Charging Rate - kW250
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.