BMW i7 Saloon400kW xDrive60 Excellence 105.7kWh 4 Doors Auto [Exec]
- Active GuardAttentiveness AssistBmw Connecteddrive - OnlineBmw Gesture ControlBmw Iconic Sounds ElectricBmw IdriveBmw Interaction BarBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw Natural InteractionBmw TeleservicesBmw Touch CommandBrake Pad Wear IndicatorCondition Based ServiceDriving Assistant Plus PreparationDriving Control PanelElectric Boot Lid - Electrically Opening/Closing Rear TailgateInstrument Panel Joint Diffuser In BlackLive Cockpit Pro With Head Up Display Including 12.3" Instrument Cluster And 14.9" Central DisplayMy ModesPasRollback PreventionRun Flat IndicatorSmartphone Wireless Charging PlateSpeed Dependent Regulation With Variable Steering Gear Ratio
- Ac Charging Professional 22KwAdaptive 2-Axle Air SuspensionBmw Xdrive SystemFlexible Charger (Mode 2)
- 2X Usb Type C Ports In Front Centre Console For Charging And Data Transfer2X Usb Type C Ports In Rear Centre Console For ChargingDab Digital RadioWireless Charging Tray
- Adaptive Led HeadlightsBmw Badge On Front And RearBmw Radiator GrilleClimate Comfort WindscreenDaytime Running LightsDoor Handle Flush To Surface Including Lock Barrel On Driver SideDynamic Brake LightsElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsElectric Front And Rear Windows With Fingertip Open/Close + Anti-Trap All Round And Comfort Closing FunctionElectric Heated Door MirrorsEntry SillsFront And Rear Bumper PanelFront Windscreen Wiper In Wet-Arm TechnologyGround LightingHeated Rear WindowHigh Beam AssistantIconic Glow Illuminated Kidney GrilleInteriror Rear View MirrorModel BadgeNumber Plate LightsNumber Plate PanelRain Sensor + Automatic Driving Lights ControlRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsRoof Aerial Housing In BlackSide Window FramesTailpipe TrimsThird Brake LightTowing EyeTrailer Stabilisation LogicTwo-Part Front LightWelcome LightingWindow Recess Finisher StripWindow Washer Nozzle For Reversing Assist Camera
- 12V Power Sockets2 Upper Retaining Strap Clips In Parcel Shelf3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Coat Hooks In B-Pillar And Roof Grab Handle In RearAmbient Interior LightingBag Hooks On Luggage Compartment Trim PanelBmw IdCentral Folding Rear HeadrestsComfort Cushion In Rear SeatsContour Illuminated Front And Rear Door PocketDoor Sill Finishers With Bmw DesignationElectric Seat Adjustment With MemoryElectrically Opening Glove CompartmentFootrests And Pedals In PlasticFootwell Courtesy Lights Front And RearFour Lashing Eyes In Luggage CompartmentFour Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Cupholders X 2Front And Rear Reading LightsFront ArmrestFront HeadrestsGrab HandlesHeated Front And Rear SeatsIlluminated Front And Rear Centre Armrest Storage CompartmentIlluminated Glove CompartmentInterior LightingIsofix Attachment Point For Both Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment LightLuggage Compartment Removable PanelMultifunction Steering WheelMultifunctional Front SeatsNappa Leather Double-Spoke Steering Wheel Flattened At The Bottom With Thumb RestsReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre ArmrestRear Door Entry LightRear Door Exit LightsSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Close DoorsStandard Driver And Front Passenger SeatStationary Cooling And HeatingStorage Compartment In Central/Rear Centre Console, Rear Centre ArmrestStorage Compartment With Cover On Left, Without Cover On Right In Side Trim PanelSun Visors For Driver And Front Passenger With Illuminated Vanity Mirror With Slide CoverThrough Loading SystemVelour Floormats
- Connected Package Professional - I7Expanded Exterior Mirror Package - I7
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAcoustic Protection For PedestriansActive ProtectionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake DryingBraking ReadinessCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Child Locks On Rear DoorsCrash Sensor - Activates Hazard/Interior Lighting + Unlocks DoorsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver Central AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlElectromechanical Parking Brake + Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Brake DiscsHead Airbags For First And Second Row SeatsIntegrated Braking SystemPc Ibrake Postcrash Approach Control Warning With Light Braking FunctionRear AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemTyre Pressure SensorsWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Closing System With Central LockingComfort Access System With Smart OpenerElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserFuel Filler Flap/Charging Socket Flap In Body ColourLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 AlarmVehicle Key
- Front Centre Console Decorative Trims
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2640 kgGross Vehicle Weight3250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight610 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)500 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.3
- Length5391 cmWidth1950 cmWheelbase3215 cmWidth (including mirrors)2192 cmHeight1544 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.7 secTop Speed149 mphEngine Power - BHP544 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW400 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT549Engine Torque - NM745 nmEngine Torque - MKG76
- CC1 ccCatalytic ConvertorYesTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeXe2a02n0
- Coin SeriesExcellence [exec Pk]Coin DescriptionXdrive60Safety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eBadge Power544Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/50 R19Tyre Size Rear285/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 903Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)3165Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)930Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)630Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)330Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW22Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh105.7Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low656WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium702WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High684WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High531WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City683WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb622WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL623WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH592WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low17.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium16.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High16.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High21.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City16.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH19.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High2.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium3.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Extra High329.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City424.4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb386.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH367.85WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL387.11WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High425WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low407.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium436.2Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity101.7Maximum Charging Rate - kW22
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.