BMW Ix3-E Electric Estate210kW M Sport 80kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Active Guard Plus Incl Speed Limit Assist, Lane Departure Warning With Steering Impulse And Front Collision Warning With Brake InterventionApple Car Play And Android AutoAttentiveness AssistBmw IdriveBmw Live Cockpit Professional With 12.3" Instrument Display + 12.3" High Resolution Centre Display Nav Function And Intelligent Voice AssistantBmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear IndicatorCheck Control SystemCondition Based Service - Bmw Service History, Electronic Service Booklet, Integrated Owner's HandbookConnecteddrive ServicesCruise Control With Brake Function + Speed LimiterDriving Experience SwitchEnhanced Bluetooth With Wireless ChargingFront/Rear Parking Distance ControlIdrive Touch Controller With Shortcut ButtonsLanguage Version EnglishLateral Parking AidParking AssistantPasPersonal ProfileReversing AssistantReversing CameraRun Flat IndicatorServotronic SystemWi-Fi HotspotWidescreen Display
- Double Joint Spring Strut Front AxleEdrive Exterior SoundGear Selector Switch With Toggle OperationMode 2 Flexible ChargerMode 3 Charging Cable 22KwMultiple Control Arm Rear AxleSafety Battery Terminal Clamp
- 2X Usb Sockets In FrontDab RadioStereo Speaker System With 6 Loudspeakers
- Air Breathers With Bmw I LogoAutomatic HeadlightsBlue Ring Around Bmw LogosBmw I Badge On The Kidney GrilleBmw Individual High Gloss Shadow Line With Extended ContentsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersChrome Kidney FrameDynamic Brake LightsElectric Windows With Trap Release And Convenient Opening/Closing FeatureExterior Mirror Housing Finish In Body ColourExterior Mirrors Electrically Adjustable, Foldable, Heated With Memory, Auto-Dimming Drivers Side And Aspherical On Passengers SideFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFull Led Rear LightsGreen Tinted Heat Protection Glazing GlassHeadlight Beam Throw ControlHeated Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Shadow Line Roof RailsHigh Gloss Shadowline Exterior TrimIntegrated Direction IndicatorsL-Shaped Air Intakes In Blue AccentsLed Third Brake LightM Aerodynamic ExteriorM Badging On The Front Side (Left And Right)M Design Rear Apron With High-Gloss Black Inlays With Frozen Grey Trim PanelM Sport Entry Door Sill StripsM Sport Front Bumper With Ix3 Specific Design With Blue ContentsMetallic PaintMirror Base In Black MattModel Logo On Left TailgateModel Specific Design Elements - Frozen Grey Decorative Elements And Pearl Chrome Decorative StripPanoramic Glass Sunroof, Two Parts, Electric Actuation, Sliding Function, Wind Deflector, Sun Protection With Floating HeadlinerRain Sensor And Automatic Driving Lights ControlRear Diffuser In BlueRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperReversing LightSport Front Apron With Bmw I Blue AccentsSun Protection GlassVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lighting
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning40:20:40 Split Folding 3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row6 Pre-Defined Selectable Light Designs In Various Colours With Contour And Ambient LightingAmbient Centre Stack LightingAmbient Instrument Panel LightingAnthracite HeadliningBlue Accent Around The Logo On The Steering WheelBlue Accent On The Start/Stop ButtonCentre Console Storage TrayContour Lighting Front And Rear Door Trim PanelDriver And Front Passenger Heated SeatsDriver Seat Backrest Width AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket Holders + Vanity MirrorsFloor Mats In VelourFront And Rear Ambient Footwell LightingFront And Rear Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersFront And Rear HeadrestsFront Armrest Integrated In Door Trim With Centre Console Includes Storage CompartmentFront Sports Electric Seats With Driver's Side Electric Backrest Width Adjustment And MemoryGlove CompartmentHeated Steering WheelHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentIsofix Rear Child Seat PreparationLashing Eyelets In Luggage CompartmentLed Ambient LightingLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage NetM Sport Leather Steering WheelMultifunctional Sport Seats For Driver And Front PassengerPresetting Of Ambient Lighting In Bmw IblueRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersSeat Backrest Adjustment For Rear SeatSingle Front Passenger SeatVernasca Leather UpholsteryWelcome Light Carpet Projects An Ambient Light Design Onto The Left And Right Entering And Exiting Area
- Connected Pro Pack - Ix3Driving Assistant Professional Package - Ix3Extended Storage Pack - Ix3Interior And Exterior Mirror Pack - Ix3Non-Smoker Package
- Abs/EbdActive ProtectionAirbags - Driver And Front PassengerBmw Emergency CallBrake Energy RegenerationCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Child Proof Locking System In Rear DoorCrash Sensor - Activation Of Airbags, Hazard Warning Lights, Battery Safety Cut-Off And Interior Lighting + Deactivation Of Fuel PumpDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsDstc-Dynamic Stability And Traction ControlElectromechanical Parking BrakeFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationHead Airbags For First And Second Row SeatsRecuperation SystemSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seatbelts To All Seats With Front And Outer Rear Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Seat Belt Force LimitersTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle
- Alarm System With Emergency Power SirenAlarm System With Interruption Of Battery Voltage, Acoustic Alarm, Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsAlarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserLed To Indicate Anti-Theft Alarm Is Active
- Galvanic Embellisher For ControlsSensatec DashboardSensatec Instrument Panel
- 19" Aerodynamic Alloy Wheels In Bicolour Style 842Tyre Repair Kit (Including Tyre Sealant And 12V Compressor)
- Minimum Kerbweight2180 kgGross Vehicle Weight2725 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight545 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1560 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4734 cmWidth1891 cmWheelbase2864 cmWidth (including mirrors)2138 cmHeight1668 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP286 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW210 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeHa0001n0
- Coin SeriesM SportStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0744eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power286Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/50 R19Tyre Size Rear245/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAero Style 842Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2400Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)34Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW150Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh80Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low568WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - TEL573WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - TEH564WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium577WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - TEL577WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - TEH572WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High515WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - TEL515WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - TEH511WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High359WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - TEL359WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - TEH358WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City573WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL573WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH569WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb460WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL460WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH458WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low15.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEL15WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEH15.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium14.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEL14.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEH14.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High16.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEL16.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEH16.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High23.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEL23.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEH23.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City14.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEL14.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEH15WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City4.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEH4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEL4.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEH2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEL2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEH3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEL3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEH4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEL4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium4.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEH4.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEL4.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Extra High223.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - TEH222WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - TEL223WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City356WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH354WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL356WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb285.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH284.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL285.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High320WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - TEH318WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - TEL320WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low352.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - TEH350WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - TEL356WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium358.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - TEH355WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - TEL359Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity73.8Maximum Charging Rate - kW22
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the BMW iX3 with a fully charged battery?The BMW iX3 has an 80kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 285 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 240 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The BMW iX3 has an official WLTP range of up to 285 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 200 miles. In warmer temperatures, the BMW iX3 will achieve a real-world range of 240 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 170 miles in the winter months and closer to 215 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge theBMW iX3 at home?The BMW iX3 will charge from 0-100% in just over 11 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the BMW iX3 would take around 40 hours to charge!11 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 11 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the BMW iX3?Charging your BMW iX3 can take as little as 30 minutes with the right charger. The BMW iX3 is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 150kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 30 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the BMW iX3?The BMW iX3 is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the BMW iX3 accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the BMW iX3 accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 150kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the BMW iX3?The BMW iX3 comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.Is the BMW iX3 automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the BMW iX3 have?The BMW iX3 has a maximum power output of 210kW which equates to 281 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the BMW iX3?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the BMW iX3 would cost £27.20. Charging at public charges is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £50.40 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical SUV capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the BMW iX3 will cost approximately £1,133 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,055 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £88 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the BMW iX3 and does it cover the battery?The BMW iX3 comes with a 3-year, unlimited mileage vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the BMW iX3. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the BMW iX3?The BMW iX3 comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity with Wireless Charging, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Automatic Air-Con, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Automatic Tailgate, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Electric Folding Door Mirrors, Parking Assistant and Reversing Camera. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.