BMW M3 TouringM3 xDrive Comp M 5 Doors Step Auto [M Pro/M Carbon]
- Active Guard PlusAutomatic Start/Stop SystemBluetooth Functionality With Apple Carplay/Android AutoBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw Live Cockpit Professional Sat Nav System With 12.3" Instrument Display And High Resolution Control DisplayBmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightCondition Based ServiceDoor/Boot Open Warning LightDriving Experience SwitchElectric Boot LidHead Up DisplayIdrive Controller On Centre ConsoleIlluminated Control ElementsInstrument Cluster With Extended ContentsLights On WarningM Drive ButtonsOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOil Temperature GaugeOn Board ComputerOn Board DiagnosticsOptimum Shift IndicatorOutside Temperature DisplayPull Away AssistantRun Flat IndicatorService Interval IndicatorShifting Point DisplaySpeed LimiterVariable Sport Steering
- Adaptive M Sport SuspensionDouble Joint Spring Strut Front AxleM Drive Professional Including Track Mode, Laptimer, Traction Control & Drift AnalyserM Sport DifferentialM Steptronic Sport Transmission With DrivelogicSafety Battery Terminal Clamp
- 8 Programmable Favourite ButtonsAuxiliary Point For Auxiliary DevicesDab Digital RadioHarman/Kardon Loudspeaker SystemPersonal EsimWireless Charging Tray
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic GlazingAuto Dimming Driver's Door MirrorAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights + Automatic Windscreen WipersAutomatic Parking Function On Front Passenger's Exterior MirrorBlack Chrome Exhaust TailpipesBlack Model Designation BadgesBmw Emblem On Engine Compartment Lid And TailgateBmw High Gloss Shadow Line With Extended ContentsBmw Individual Shadowline LightsBody Colour BumpersCarbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (Cfrp) Roof With High Gloss Black Roof Aerial Bulge And Roof MouldingsDay Time Running LightDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsDoor Sill Finishers With Aluminium InsertsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front And Rear Windows With One Touch/Convenient Open/Close FunctionFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Apron Plastic In Body ColourFront And Rear Bumper SystemHeadlight Beam Throw ControlHeat Protection, Sun Protection GlazingHeated Rear Window With Automatic Switch OffHeated Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Frameless Kidney Grille With M BadgeHigh Gloss Black Lower Bumper Edges, Side Sills And Diffuser Edge BindingHigh Gloss Black M Roof RailsIlluminated Bow Type Door Handles In Body Colour Drivers Side With Door LockLed Number Plate LightLed Tail Lights With 3D L-Shaped Led Light DesignM DesignationM Sport Entry Door Sill StripsMirror Glass Aspheric On Driver's Side, Convex On Passenger SideRear Fog LightsRear ReflectorsRear Right M3 Competition InscriptionRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperReversing LightShark Fin Roof AerialStrakes In Front Side Panel, Black Matt/Black High-Gloss, With Model BadgeVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lighting
- 2 Front Cupholder In Centre Console With Clamping Elements And Matt Black Inlay2 X 12 V Power Sockets (Luggage Compartment And Front Centre Console)2 X Usb Type C Ports For Charging And Data Transmission In Front Centre Console3 Folding Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAmbient Door Handle LightAmbient Lighting For Instrument PanelAmbient Lighting For Storage CompartmentAmbient Lighting Front And RearAmbient Lighting In Door PanelsAnthracite HeadliningBattery In Luggage CompartmentCarbon Fibre Centre Console Incl. Cover For Cupholders And Storage CompartmentCarbon Fibre Decorative Steering Wheel FinishersCarbon Fibre Shift PaddlesCarbon Fibre Strip In Instrument Panel On Front Passenger SideCentre Console Armrest With Storage CompartmentCompartment In Front Of CupholderDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors + CoversDynamic Ambient Interior LightingElectric Front Seats + Driver MemoryEnglish HandbookFloor Mats In VelourFolding Rear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersFront Door Storage Bins With Bottle HolderFront Isofix Attachment + Airbag DeactivationFront Seat Backrest Width AdjustmentFront Seats Lumbar SupportFront/Rear Door ArmrestsGearshift Lever With Embossed M BadgeHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIsofix On 2Nd Row Outer SeatsLockable/Illuminated GloveboxLuggage Compartment LightingManual 40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat With Two Tilt Positions For BackrestMultifunction Steering WheelRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment In Rear DoorsThree Zone Automatic Air ConditioningThrough Loading SystemToolkit Located In Luggage Compartment
- Additional Storage Compartment Pack - M3Connected Package Professional - M3High Gloss Shadowline Exterior Trim Pack - M3M Carbon Pack - M3M Pro Pack - M3
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake Energy RegenerationBrake Fade CompensationCompound Structure Brake DiscsCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash SensorDigital KeyDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDry BrakingDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Differential Lock Control (Edlc)Front And Rear Head AirbagsFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHill Start AssistM Sport Seat BeltsRear Child Proof Door LocksSeat Occupancy Detection For Driver And Passenger SideSeatbelt WarningSide Impact ProtectionTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure SensorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Centre Lock SwitchClosing System With Central LockingElectronic ImmobiliserThatcham Cat 1 Remote AlarmVehicle Key With 4 Buttons Including The Integrated Key
- Galvanic Finish To Control SurroundsHigh Gloss Black Interior Trim
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb230 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh234 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel232 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High217Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High197Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low346Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium229
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2993 ccCompression Ratio9.3:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90 mmEngine CodeS58b30t0Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTwin TurboGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb10.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh10.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel10.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High9.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High8.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low15.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium10.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb27.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh27.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel27.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High29.4Wltp - Mpg - High32.5Wltp - Mpg - Low18.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium28
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power510Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionXdriveCoin SeriesM3 Compm[Pro/Car Pk]Generation Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)3.6 secEngine Power - Bhp510 bhpEngine Power - Kw375 kwEngine Power - Rpm6250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft479 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg66.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm650 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2750 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front275/35 R19Tyre Size Rear285/30 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDouble Spoke - 826MWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1446 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4801 mmWheelbase2857 mmWidth1903 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2068 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)59 litresGross Vehicle Weight2370 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)500 litresMax. Loading Weight505 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMinimum Kerbweight1865 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.