BMW X2 HatchbacksDrive 18i  Sport 5 Doors
- Active Guard Incl Approach Control Warning With City Brake Function And Person Warning With City Brake FunctionApple Car PlayAutomatic Powered Electric BootlidBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Online ServicesBmw Remote ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCruise Control With Braking FunctionElectric Power Steering (Eps) With ServotronicFront Axle Single Joint With Specific Axle Kinematics To Minimise Drive Influences On Steering + Provide Increased Rigidity Agile Driving BehaviourFront/Rear Park Distance ControlInstrument Cluster With Black Optic And 5.7" Colour Display + Speedometer + Tachometer + Fuel Gauge + Instant Fuel EconomyIntegrated Owners HandbookLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningOperation By Idrive With Direct Selection Buttons And 8 Programmable ButtonsOptimum Shift IndicatorPark Assist SystemPersonal ProfileReal Time Traffic InformationSpeed Limit InformationTmc For Lifetime Of Vehicle
- 12V Compressor With Integrated Sealant Injection Bottle And Hose6 Speed Manual TransmissionAluminium Lightweight Construction Including CrankcaseAnti Roll Bar Front And RearBalancer ShaftDouble VanosDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeElectronic Differential LockHigh Precision InjectionPerformance ControlTwin Tube Gas Filled Shock Absorbers With Degressive Characteristic Curve
- 6 Speaker Loudspeaker SystemBluetooth Audio StreamingBmw Professional RadioDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Telephone Controls
- Adjustable HeadlightsAero CurtainAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBmw Badge On Bonnet, Tailgate With Integrated Tailgate Release And C PillarsBody Colour Bumpers With Black InsertBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front Air Intake SlatsBody Colour Mirror CapsBody Colour Roof TrimsChrome Kidney Grille With Black Vertical SlatsClear Lenses Direction Indicator LightsDaytime Running LightsDirection Indicator Side Lights Integrated In Exterior Mirrors Using Led TechnologyDoor Cladding, Side Sill Covers And Wheel Arch Trims In Matt BlackDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsDynamic Brake LightsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors Glass Aspheric On Driver's Side And Convex On Passenger SideEngine Designation On Electric Bootlid - RightFingertip Control / Anti-Trap Function On Electric WindowFront And Rear Bumper SystemFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Door Sill Finishers With Bmw DesignationGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Gloss Black Front Side Air Intake With Matt Black InsertHigh Gloss Black In Window Frame, Recess Covers And B-Pillar TrimHigh Gloss Shadowline In Window Frame, Recess Covers, Mirror Frame And B-Pillar/C- Pillar TrimHigh Level Third Brake LightModel Designation In Left TailgateRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Tail Lights With Led Technology And 3D DesignRear Window AerialRear Window Wiper With Wash/Wipe FunctionReversing Light In Rear Light ClusterShark Fin AntennaSingle Exhaust Tailpipes With Chrome Finishers 90Mm In LeftVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lighting
- 2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console3 Spoke Sports Leather Multi-Function Steering Wheel40:20:40 Manually Split Folding Rear Seat With Two Tilt Positions For BackrestArmrest In Centre Section Of Rear Seat Backrest And FoldingAutomatic Two Zone Climate Control Air ConditioningChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsConditioned Based ServiceContrast Stitching On Centre Console And Mid Section Of Dashboard To Match Upholstery SeamDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket HoldersFloor Mats With Contrasting Stitching On Dashboard And Centre ConsoleFront And Rear Door ArmrestsFront ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront Sports SeatsInterior Light In Front Centre Interior Mirrors And Rear Centre Auto Interior Light Activation When Door Is Opened When Ignition Switched OffLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage Compartment Loading Edge With Stainless Steel InsertRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelRetaining Strap On The Left Side Of The Luggage CompartmentSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Rear Headrests
- Extended Storage Pack - X2
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats, Front Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners, Stopper And Belt Force Limiters, Rear Coded Belt BucklesAirbags - Front Driver And Passenger, Front And Rear Head, Front Side, Curtain Head ProtectionAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAsc - Active Stability ControlBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking ReadinessChild Proof Locking System In Rear DoorCrash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release With Hazard Warning Lights And Interior Lighting + Battery Safety Cut-OffDriver And Front Passenger Seat Belt Security CheckDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectrically Operated Parking Brake With Automatic Drive ReleaseFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Ventilated Brake DiscHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistMulti Collision Braking SystemRear Brake DiscsSide Impact ProtectionTwin HornsTyre Pressure MonitorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Auto Door Lock When DrivingCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentEngine ImmobiliserIncorrect Fuel Protection SystemLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control Including Integrated Two KeyRemote Control Thatcham Category 1 AlarmStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start Stop Deactivation Button
- Dash Top Finished In Black With Decorative Stitching Line On Upper SectionHigh Gloss Black Centre Console
- Reduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Insurance Group 211Coin Series SportCoin DescriptionSdrive IStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power136Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Minimum Kerbweight1410 kgGross Vehicle Weight1985 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked740 kgMax. Loading Weight575 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)470 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1355 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4360 cmWidth1824 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2098 cmHeight1526 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low32.8WLTP - MPG - Medium47.1WLTP - MPG - High53.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb45.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL32.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH32.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL47.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH44.8WLTP - MPG - High - TEL54.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH52.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL45.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH44.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.6 secTop Speed127 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG22.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1499 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeB38a15m1
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R18Tyre Size Rear225/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDouble SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH196WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL140
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.