BMW X3 EstatexDrive 30e xLine 5 Doors Auto
- 2 X Usb Type C Ports For Charging And Data Transmission (Front Centre Console) And 2 X Usb Type C Ports For Charging (Rear Centre Console)Active GuardAttentiveness AssistBmw Live Cockpit Professional Nav System Including 12.3" Instrument Display + 12.3 High Resolution Control DisplayBmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCondition Based Service - Bmw Service History, Electronic Service Booklet, Integrated Owner's HandbookConnected Drive ServicesElectric Boot LidFront/Rear Parking Distance ControlIdrive Touch Controller With 8 Favourite ButtonsInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Mph Readout, Tachometer, Fuel Gauge And Oil Temperature GaugeLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableRun Flat IndicatorStop/Start SystemVariable Sports Power Steering With Drive Performance Control Sport+ Mode
- Edrive Exterior SoundFast Charging Cable Professional Mode 3 For Public ChargingIncorrect Fuelling ProtectionMulti-Link Rear SuspensionSport Automatic Transmission With Gearshift Paddles
- Bmw Professional Radio/Cd/Mp3Dab Tuner
- Acoustic GlazingAluminium Exterior TrimAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightBlack Finish On B PillarsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Electric Adjust Heated Aspherical Door MirrorsBody Colour Roof MouldingsBody Coloured BumpersDirection Indicator, Side Repeaters, Integrated In Exterior MirrorsDynamic Brake LightsExhaust Tailpipes - Dual, Round, Split Left And Right With Chrome FinisherFingertip Control / Anti-Trap Function On Electric WindowFolding Wing Mirrors With Auto DimmingFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront And Rear Electric WindowsGlacier Silver Metallic Matt In Side SillsGloss Chrome Tailpipes FinishersGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantHigh Level 3Rd Brake Light Incorporating Led TechnologyInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionLed Tail LightsLightweight EngineeringM Sport Entry Door Sill StripsMatt Aluminium Roof RailsModel DesignationRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wing DoorRear WiperShark Fin AntennaVisible Vin PlateWelcome LightingWindscreen Wipers With Adjustable IntervalXline Exterior Styling With Underbody Protection
- 12V Power Point In Luggage Area12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Sports Leather Multi-Function Steering Wheel3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning4 Lashing Points To Secure Luggage40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat With Loading SystemAmbient LightingAutomatic Interior Light When Door Is Opened/Ignition Switched Off Or Via Remote KeyFloor Mats In VelourFoldable Storage Floor With CompartmentFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Bottle Holders Integrated Into Door Trim Storage CompartmentsFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Door Sill Finishers With Bmw X-Line DesignationFront Footwell LightsFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger SeatFront Sports SeatsFront/Rear Courtesy Lights With Soft On/Off DimmingFront/Rear Reading LightsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Rear Child Seat PreparationLeather Gear KnobLockable Glove CompartmentLuggage Area Underfloor CompartmentLuggage Compartment LightingParcel Shelf Removeable And Storable Under Boot FloorReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersRemovable / Retractable Luggage CoverSensatec Perforated UpholsterySlope Adjustable Rear SeatsStorage Compartment In Rear Centre Console And Front/Rear Door TrimsSun Visors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketToolkit Located In Luggage CompartmentTwo Front Cupholders With Removable Oddments Tray/Lid
- Connected Pro Pack - X3
- Adb - Automatic Differential BrakeAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Battery Safety Cut-OffBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking Pre-TensioningChild Locks On Rear DoorsCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash Sensor - Activation Of Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Light And Interior LightingDeactivation Of Fuel Pump In The Event Of A CrashDriver And Front Passenger Front And Side Airbags With Passenger Deactivation And Its Front And Rear Head AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Knee AirbagDsc+Dynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking BrakeHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistSeatbelt Security Check For Front SeatsSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seatbelts To All Seats With Front And Outer Rear Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Seat Belt Force LimitersTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure SensorVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentElectronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Including Two Integrated Key - One Button For Open/Close All Lockable Content, Windows And Separate Button For Open Luggage CompartmentRemote Control Thatcham Category 1 AlarmStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation Button
- Low Rolling Resistance TyresTyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under WarrantyNot AvailableBattery Capacity In Kwh12Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)360Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.2Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)264Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw2.2Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)222Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw3.7Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)144Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw3.7Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw130Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage62000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years6Usable Battery Capacity11.2Wltp - Aer (Km) - City52Wltp - Aer (Km) - Comb42Wltp - Aer (Miles) - City32.3Wltp - Aer (Miles) - Comb26.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City24.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb25.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Extra High32.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - High23Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Low27Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Medium23.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City2.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Extra High1.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - High2.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Low2.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Medium2.6Wltp - Ec Ac Ch Dep (Kwh/100Km) - Comb24.9Wltp - Ec Ac Ch Dep (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.5Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb19Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh19.3Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel19Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.3Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.2Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.3Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City52Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb49Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh48Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel49Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Extra High40Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - High56Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Low47Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Medium53Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City32.3Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb30.4Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh29.8Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel30.4Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Extra High24.9Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - High34.8Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Low29.2Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Medium32.9
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb181Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb - Teh184Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb - Tel181Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Extra High185Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - High156Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Low244Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Medium172Wltp - Co2 Charge Depleting (G/Km) - Comb25Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb46Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh48Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel45
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1998 ccCompression Ratio11.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.6 mmEngine CodeB48b20m1Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Ch Dep (L/100Km) - Comb0.9Wltp - Fc Ch Dep (Mpg) - Comb313.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High8.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High6.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low10.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium7.6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb35.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb - Teh34.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb - Tel35.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High34.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High40.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low26.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium37.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb2Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh2.1Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel2Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb141.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh134.5Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel141.2
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power292Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionECoin SeriesXlineGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %93Ncap Child Occupant Protection %84Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %70Ncap Safety Assist %58Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.1 secEngine Power - Bhp292 bhpEngine Power - Kw215 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft310 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg42.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm420 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1350 rpmTop Speed130 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/50 R19Tyre Size Rear245/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleY SpokeWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1676 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4708 mmWheelbase2864 mmWidth1891 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2138 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight2600 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1500 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresMax. Loading Weight610 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1990 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.