BMW X3 EstatexDrive20i MHT M Sport 5 Doors Step Auto
- Active GuardAttentiveness AssistBmw Live Cockpit Professional Nav System Including 12.3" Instrument Display + 12.3 High Resolution Control DisplayBmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCondition Based Service - Bmw Service History, Electronic Service Booklet, Integrated Owner's HandbookConnected Drive ServicesCruise Control With Brake Function + Speed LimiterElectric Boot LidFront/Rear Parking Distance ControlIdrive Controller With 8 Favourite ButtonsInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Mph Readout, Tachometer, Fuel Gauge And Oil Temperature GaugeLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableRun Flat IndicatorStop/Start SystemVariable Sports Power Steering With Drive Performance Control Sport+ Mode
- Automatic Transmission With Gearshift PaddlesIncorrect Fuelling ProtectionM Sport SuspensionMulti-Link Rear SuspensionPerformance Control
- Bmw Professional Radio/Cd/Mp3Dab Tuner
- Acoustic GlazingAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightBlack Finish On B PillarsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Electric Adjust Heated Aspherical Door MirrorsBody Colour Roof MouldingsBody Coloured BumpersDirection Indicator, Side Repeaters, Integrated In Exterior MirrorsDynamic Brake LightsExhaust Tailpipes - Dual, Round, Split Left And Right With Chrome FinisherFingertip Control / Anti-Trap Function On Electric WindowFolding Wing Mirrors With Auto DimmingFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Chrome Tailpipes FinishersGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Shadow Line Roof RailsHigh Gloss Shadowline Exterior Trim In Decorative Moulding Side Frame/Recess Cover/Guide Rail/B, C Pillars/Mirror Frame And Triangle With Mirror BaseHigh Level 3Rd Brake Light Incorporating Led TechnologyInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionLed Tail LightsLightweight EngineeringM Aerodynamic BodystylingM Sport Entry Door Sill StripsModel DesignationRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wing DoorRear WiperShark Fin AntennaSide Exterior M Designation BadgesVisible Vin PlateWelcome LightingWindscreen Wipers With Adjustable Interval
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning4 Lashing Points To Secure Luggage40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat With Loading SystemAmbient LightingAnthracite HeadliningAutomatic Interior Light When Door Is Opened/Ignition Switched Off Or Via Remote KeyDriver Seat Backrest Width AdjustmentFloor Mats In VelourFoldable Storage Floor With CompartmentFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Bottle Holders Integrated Into Door Trim Storage CompartmentsFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Footwell LightsFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger SeatFront Sports SeatsFront/Rear Courtesy Lights With Soft On/Off DimmingFront/Rear Reading LightsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Rear Child Seat PreparationLeather Gear KnobLuggage Area Underfloor CompartmentLuggage Compartment LightingM Sport Leather Steering WheelMultifunction Steering WheelParcel Shelf Removeable And Storable Under Boot FloorReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersRemovable / Retractable Luggage CoverSlope Adjustable Rear SeatsStorage Compartment In Rear Centre Console And Front/Rear Door TrimsSun Visors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketToolkit Located In Luggage CompartmentTwo Front Cupholders With Removable Oddments Tray/LidVernasca Leather Upholstery
- Connected Pro Pack - X3Driving Assistant Pack - X3
- Adb - Automatic Differential BrakeAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Battery Safety Cut-OffBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking Pre-TensioningCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Child Locks On Rear DoorsCrash Sensor - Activation Of Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Light And Interior LightingDeactivation Of Fuel Pump In The Event Of A CrashDriver And Front Passenger Front And Side Airbags With Passenger Deactivation And Its Front And Rear Head AirbagsDsc+Dynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking BrakeHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistSeatbelt Security Check For Front SeatsSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seatbelts To All Seats With Front And Outer Rear Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Seat Belt Force LimitersTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure SensorVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentElectronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Including Two Integrated Key - One Button For Open/Close All Lockable Content, Windows And Separate Button For Open Luggage CompartmentRemote Control Thatcham Category 1 AlarmStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation Button
- Low Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1800 kgGross Vehicle Weight2410 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight610 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)550 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1600 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12
- Length4708 cmWidth1891 cmWheelbase2864 cmWidth (including mirrors)2138 cmHeight1676 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low28.8WLTP - MPG - Medium37.7WLTP - MPG - High42.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb36.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL36.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH34.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.4 secTop Speed134 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM1350 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48b20m1
- Coin SeriesM SportCoin DescriptionI MhtStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/50 R19Tyre Size Rear245/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleY SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low223WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL175
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.