BMW X4 EstatexDrive30d MHT M Sport 5 Doors Auto [Pro Pack]
- Heated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front/Rear Head RestraintsLeather Gear KnobLockable Glove CompartmentLuggage Compartment LightingM Sport Multifunction Leather Steering WheelMake-Up Mirror LightsMicrofilter And Active Carbon FilterParcel Shelf Removable And Storable Under Boot FloorReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersStorage Compartment In Rear Centre Console And Front/Rear Door TrimsStorage Compartment Lighting In Front Center ArmrestStorage Tray And Compartment With Cover In Centre ConsoleSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketThree Rear HeadrestsThrough Loading SystemToolkit Located In Luggage CompartmentTwo Front Cupholders With Removable Oddments Tray/LidTwo Lashing Eyes In Luggage CompartmentVelour Floor MatsVisual Exit Area And Front And Rear Door RecognitionWelcome Light (No Extra Light) With Illumination In The Colour WhiteFront/Rear Reading LightsFront Sports SeatsFront Passenger SeatFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront And Rear Footwell LightingFront And Rear Door Exit LightsFront And Rear Bottle Holders Integrated Into Door Trim Storage CompartmentsFoldable Storage Floor With CompartmentAnthracite Headlining40/20/40 Split Folding Rear Seats With Backrest3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning12V Power Socket In Front Storage Compartment12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console
- Ambient Lighting Pack - X4Connected Package Pro - X4M Aerodynamic Pack - X4Non Smokers Pack
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsActive ProtectionAdb - Automatic Differential BrakeAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Battery Safety Cut-OffBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking Pre-TensioningChild Proof Locking System In Rear DoorChild Seat Isofix Attachment Rear Outer SeatsCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash Sensor - Activation Of Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Light And Interior Lighting, Safety Battery Terminal Clamp And Trigger E-CallDeactivation Of Fuel Pump In The Event Of A CrashDriver And Front Passenger Knee AirbagDriver And Passenger Side Airbags, Body Protection At Side And Airbags Deploy From Seat BackrestsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking BrakeFront And Outer Rear Pyrotechnic Belt TensionersFront Passenger Manual Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt Force LimitersHead Airbags In 1St And 2Nd Row, Head Protection At Side, Curtain Airbags Open From Headliner Above 1St And 2Nd RowHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistM Sport SeatbeltsSeat Belt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSeat Occupancy Detection For Driver And Passenger SideSide Impact ProtectionTwin HornsVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Remote Control And Electronic Engine ImmobiliserCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentIncorrect Fuel Protection SystemStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start Stop Deactivation ButtonTwo Remote Control Integrated Key
- Reduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Acoustic GlassAutomatic Parking Function On Passenger's Side Exterior MirrorAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightBlack Finish On B PillarsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Mirror CapsBody Colour Roof MouldingsBody Colour Roof SpoilerBody Coloured BumpersChrome Exhaust Tailpipes In Split Left And RightChrome Kidney Grille With High Gloss Black Vertical SlatsDirection Indicator, Side Repeaters, Integrated In Exterior MirrorsDoor Sill StripsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Folding Wing Mirrors With Auto DimmingElectric Front And Rear Windows With Fingertip Open/Close + Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort Closing FunctionElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsElectro-Chrome Auto-Dimming Rear View MirrorElectrochromic Driver Side Exterior MirrorEnergy Absorbing Foam Within The Front BumperExtended High Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFull Led L Shape 3D TailightsGlacier Silver Metallic Matt In Side SillsGloss Chrome Tailpipes FinishersGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassHeadlight Beam Throw ControlHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Gloss Black Front Door Sill Finishers With Bmw DesignationLed High Level Third Brake LightLed Rear LightsLightweight EngineeringM Designation Side Exterior BadgesMirror Base In Black MattModel DesignationRain Sensor + Automatic Driving Lights ControlRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperReversing LightsShark Fin AntennaTinted Passenger Side Exterior MirrorVisible Vin PlateWindscreen Wipers With Adjustable Interval
- 2X Usb Type C Ports In Front Centre Console For Charging And Data Transfer2X Usb Type C Ports In Rear Centre Console For ChargingBmw Professional Radio/Cd/Mp3Dab Tuner
- Common Rail TechnologyDiesel Particulate FilterDouble Joint Spring Strut Front AxleDrive Performance Control - Eco Pro, Comfort And Sport ModesEu6 Emissions ManagementFive Link Rear SuspensionLarger Capacity Fuel TankM Adaptive SuspensionMultiple Control Arm Rear AxlePerformance ControlSport Automatic Transmission With Gearshift PaddlesTwin Scroll Turbocharger With Variable Vane Geometry
- Active Guard Incl Approach Control Warning With City Brake Function And Person Warning With City Brake FunctionActive Guard Plus Incl Front Collision Warning With Brake InterventionAttentiveness AssistAutomatic Operation Of TailgateBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Live Cockpit Professional With 12.3" Instrument Display With Intelligent Voice AssistantBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCondition Based Service - Bmw Service History, Electronic Service Booklet, Integrated Owner's HandbookDriving Experience SwitchElectric BootlidIdrive Touch Controller With Turn And Press FunctionInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Mph Readout, Tachometer, Fuel Gauge And Oil Temperature GaugeLanguage Version EnglishLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningOptimum Shift IndicatorPark Distance Control (Pdc)Personal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableServotronic SystemVariable Sports Power Steering
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb163 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh174 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel164 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High167Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High140Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low219Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium154
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2993 ccCompression Ratio16.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90 mmEngine CodeB57d30o2Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low8.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb45.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh42.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel45.6Wltp - Mpg - Extra High44.1Wltp - Mpg - High53.3Wltp - Mpg - Low33.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium47.9
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power286Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionD XdriveCoin SeriesM Sport [Pro Pack]Generation Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %93Ncap Child Occupant Protection %84Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %70Ncap Safety Assist %58Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage15000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.7 secEngine Power - Bhp286 bhpEngine Power - Kw210 kwEngine Power - Rpm4000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft479 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg66.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm650 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed152 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/45 R20Tyre Size Rear275/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 787Wheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1621 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4751 mmWheelbase2864 mmWidth1918 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2138 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)68 litresGross Vehicle Weight2530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1430 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)525 litresMax. Loading Weight595 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1935 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.