BMW X5 EstatexDrive M50i 5 Doors Auto
- 20Gb Hard Disc Drive (Hdd) MemoryActive Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistAutomatic Tailgate With Top Hinged Section Open And Manual Bottom Hinged SectionBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Digital Live Cockpit Professional - 12.3" Digital Instrument Panel And 12.3" Cid, With Touch/Voice CommandBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw TeleservicesBrake Force DisplayBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightEnhanced Bluetooth With Wireless ChargingFront/Rear Park Distance ControlIdrive Controller With Shortcut ButtonsLights On WarningOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board Computer Inc. Average Speed, Fuel Consumption, Liquid Crystal Info Display, Journey Computer, Outside Temperature Display, Personal ProfileService Interval IndicatorWi-Fi Hotspot
- Double VanosDouble Wishbone Front AxleDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEight Speed Steptronic Sport Automatic Transmission And Gearshift Paddles On The Steering WheelHigh Precision InjectionM Sport DifferentialPetrol Particulate FilterSafety Battery Terminal ClampTwin Scroll Turbocharger With Valvetronic
- Dab Tuner Enables Digital Radio ReceptionFavourite ButtonsUsb Connection, Usb Type A 1.5A In Cupholder, Usb Type C 3A In Centre Armrest
- Adaptive Air Flap Control Bar In High-Gloss BlackAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBmw Individual High Gloss Black Shadow Line Roof RailsBmw Individual High Gloss Shadow LineBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesCerium Grey Kidney GrilleCerium Grey M Badge On Left And Right Side PanelsCerium Grey M50i Badge On Right TailgateCerium Grey Side GillDynamic Brake Lights With Led TechnologyExhaust Tailpipes - Single, Left And Right In Cerium GreyFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Electric Windows With Open And Close Fingertip Control, Anti Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Outer And Central Air Intakes On Front Bumper With Pearlescent Chrome FinishHigh Gloss Black Side ElementsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsM Aerodynamic Body StylingM Sport Exhaust SystemRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight Activation And Windscreen Wiper ControlRear Side Wing DoorsSatin Aluminium Side Window GraphicSun Protection GlazingThird Brake Light In Rear SpoilerVariable Intermittent Rear Wash/WipeWelcome Light CarpetX5 On Left TailgateXdrive Designation On Right Tailgate
- 12V - Power Sockets With 2X Centre Console And 1X Luggage Compartment3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient Interior Lighting With 6 Pre-Designed Selectable Lights Including Dynamic FunctionCentre And Rear Interior LightChild Seat Isofix Attachment With Rear Outer Seats Includes Top TetherCompartment In Front Of CupholderElectric Front Seat Adjustment With Driver And Front Passenger Memory FunctionElectrical Steering Column With Adjustable Height And Length With Activation And Control On The Steering ColumnFoldable Rear Centre Armrest With 2 Cupholders And Storage CompartmentFront And Rear Cupholders X 2Front And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Door Sill Finishers With Illuminated M50i DesignationFront And Rear Side Armrest Integrated Into Door TrimFront Footwell LightsFront Reading LightsLight Inside Glove CompartmentLockable Glove CompartmentLuggage Compartment Floor Panel With Integral Storage TrayLuggage Compartment LightingM Leather Steering WheelM Specific KeyM Specific PedalsM Specific Steering WheelMake-Up Mirror LightsMultifunction Controls For Leather Steering WheelMultifunctional HooksRear Head RestraintsSeat Back With Flap PocketSeat Occupancy Detection For Driver And Passenger SideSecuring Rings In Luggage CompartmentSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Bins On All DoorsStorage Tray And Compartment With Cover In Centre ConsoleSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsToolkit Located In Luggage CompartmentVelour Floormats
- Connected Package Professional - X5Expanded Exterior Mirror Pack - X5/X5 MNon-Smokers Pack - X5
- Active ProtectionAirbags - Driver/Front Passenger, Rear And Side, First And Second Row Seats Head Airbags, Front Passenger Seat Airbag Deactivation + Knee AirbagAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBrake Fade CompensationBraking Pre-TensioningCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off, Interior Lighting + Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDeformation Zones - Front And Rear With Door Reinforcements And Bumpers Up To 2.5 MphDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Brake Force DistributionFront And Rear Seatbelts With Seatbelt Stopper, Seatbelt Tensioner For Front And Outer Rear Seats And Belt Force LimiterFront Head Restraints With Anti-WhiplashHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistantIntegrated Brake SystemM Sport SeatbeltMechanical Child Proof Lock On Rear DoorsPassive Protection For PedestriansSide Impact ProtectionThree 3 Point Inertia Reel SeatbeltsTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Closing System With Central LockingDriver And Front Passenger Door Centre Lock SwitchLocking Wheel BoltsThatcham 1 Alarm System With Remote Control And Engine Immobiliser
- Start/Stop Toggle Diamond Shaped Trim Finisher In Pearl Chrome
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2260 kgGross Vehicle Weight2995 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)83 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight735 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)650 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1870 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.6
- Length4922 cmWidth2004 cmWheelbase2975 cmWidth (including mirrors)2218 cmHeight1745 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low15.8WLTP - MPG - Medium24.8WLTP - MPG - High28.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High25.7WLTP - MPG - Comb24.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL15.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH15.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL24.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH24.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEL28.8WLTP - MPG - High - TEH28.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL26.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH25.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL24.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH23.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low17.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL17.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH18WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH11.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL9.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL10.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH11.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL11.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH11.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.3 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP530 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW390 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT553Engine Torque - NM750 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG76.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)89 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)88.3 mmCC4395 ccCylinders8Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves32CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeN63b44t3
- Coin SeriesM50Coin DescriptionI XdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %89NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %75NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power530Badge Engine CC4.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front275/35 R22Tyre Size Rear315/30 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type22" AlloyWheel StyleV Spoke - Style 747mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)238 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.213 g/kmHC0.01NOx0.012Particles0.0005WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low408WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium261WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High251WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb266WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL408WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH412WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL260WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH266WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL224WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH229WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL246WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH253WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH269WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL263
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.