Citroen E-Berlingo Electric Estate100kW Flair XTR M 50kWh 5 Doors Auto [11kWCh]
- 10" Fully Digital Drivers Instrument Display8" Touch ScreenBluetooth Telephone FacilityCitroen Connect Box Emergency Assist SystemMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerTailgate
- 11 Kw Three Phase Onboard ChargerMode 3 Charging Cable With Type 2 Connectors - For Accelerated Charging From Wall Boxes And Dedicated Public Charging Points
- 6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioUsb Socket
- 3Rd Brake LightAirbumpAluminium Grey Front And Rear Skid PlatesAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBlack Aero SpoilerBlack Door MirrorsBlack Roof BarsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Front BumperChrome Chevrons Front GrilleElectric Front WindowsElectric Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsElectric Rear WindowsFront And Rear Scuff PlatesFront Fog LightsFront Windscreen Wiper With Multi Speed SettingHalogen HeadlightsHeadlights Left On Audible WarningHeated Rear WindscreenLed Daytime Running LightsOpening Tailgate Window With Dark Tinted Rear And Side WindowsOrange Fog Light Surrounds And Airbump Coloured Surround On First CapsuleTwin Sliding Rear DoorsTwo Tier Light SignatureXtr Badging
- 12V Socket2 Height Parcel Shelf3 Independent Rear Seats With HeadrestsCloth UpholsteryDriver And Passenger Dashboard Mounted Cup HoldersDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFixing Rings 4 In Load CompartmentFoldable Passenger Seat With Elbow RestFront Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFull Width Front Overhead Storage ShelfHeight Adjustable Driver Seat With Adjustable Lumbar Support And Elbow RestLeather Steering WheelRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningResada Green Interior AmbianceSingle Front Passenger SeatTop Box Glove CompartmentTray Tables At The Back Of The Front Seats
- Safety Pack With Cruise Control And Speed Limiter - BerlingoVisibility Pack - Berlingo
- 3X Isofix Child Seat Fittings In The Second Row3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionAnti-Locking Braking System With Electronic Braking Distribution And Emergency Braking AssistanceChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Thorax AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Program With Hill Start AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Seats Seatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual AlertFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersFront/Rear Disc BrakesTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocksElectronic Code ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Keys
- 17" Spin Alloy Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1664 kgGross Vehicle Weight2290 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight626 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)775 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)3000 litres
- Length4403 cmWidth1921 cmWheelbase2785 cmWidth (including mirrors)2107 cmHeight (including roof rails)1844 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.5 secTop Speed84 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesFlair Xtr [11 Kwch]Coin Description50kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %58NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleSpinAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City414WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb280WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL285WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH280WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH22.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City257WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb174WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH174WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL177Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.