Citroen E-Berlingo Electric Estate100kW Flair XTR M 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10" Fully Digital Drivers Instrument Display8" Touch ScreenBluetooth Telephone FacilityCitroen Connect Box Emergency Assist SystemMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerTailgate
- Mode 3 Charging Cable With Type 2 Connectors - For Accelerated Charging From Wall Boxes And Dedicated Public Charging Points
- 6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioUsb Socket
- 3Rd Brake LightAirbumpAluminium Grey Front And Rear Skid PlatesAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBlack Aero SpoilerBlack Door MirrorsBlack Roof BarsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Front BumperChrome Chevrons Front GrilleElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectric, Heated, And Power Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Scuff PlatesFront Fog LightsFront Windscreen Wiper With Multi Speed SettingHalogen HeadlightsHeadlights Left On Audible WarningHeated Rear WindscreenLed Daytime Running LightsOpening Tailgate Window With Dark Tinted Rear And Side WindowsOrange Fog Light Surrounds And Airbump Coloured Surround On First CapsuleTwin Sliding Rear DoorsTwo Tier Light SignatureXtr Badging
- 12V Socket2 Height Parcel Shelf3 Independent Rear Seats With HeadrestsCloth UpholsteryDriver And Passenger Dashboard Mounted Cup HoldersDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFixing Rings 4 In Load CompartmentFoldable Passenger Seat With Elbow RestFront Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFull Width Front Overhead Storage ShelfHeight Adjustable Driver Seat With Adjustable Lumbar Support And Elbow RestLeather Steering WheelRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningResada Green Interior AmbianceSingle Front Passenger SeatTop Box Glove CompartmentTray Tables At The Back Of The Front Seats
- Safety Pack With Cruise Control And Speed Limiter - BerlingoVisibility Pack - Berlingo
- 3X Isofix Child Seat Fittings In The Second Row3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionAnti-Locking Braking System With Electronic Braking Distribution And Emergency Braking AssistanceChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Thorax AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Program With Hill Start AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Seats Seatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual AlertFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersFront/Rear Disc BrakesTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocksElectronic Code ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Keys
- 17" Spin Alloy Wheel
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh50Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw100Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity50Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh22.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel19.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.2Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City414Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb280Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh280Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel285Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City257Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb174Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh174Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel177
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power136Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description50KwhCoin SeriesFlair XtrGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %81Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %58Ncap Safety Assist %68Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage25000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)11.5 secEngine Power - Bhp136 bhpEngine Power - Kw100 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft192 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg26.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm260 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3674 rpmTop Speed84 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleSpinWheel Type17" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1844 mmLength4403 mmWheelbase2785 mmWidth1921 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2107 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2290 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)3000 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)775 litresMax. Loading Weight626 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1664 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.