Citroen C3 Aircross Hatchback1.2 PureTech 110 Rip Curl 5 Doors
- 9" Touchscreen DisplayCitroen Connect Nav With 3D NavigationCoffee Break AlertCruise Control With Speed LimiterEcall Emergency Call SystemLane Departure Warning SystemMirror Screen With Apple Carplay And Android AutoOutside Temperature SensorTailgateTop Rear Vision Reversing CameraTraffic Signs And Speed Limit Recognition And RecommendationVariable Assistance Power SteeringVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephone Features
- Bluetooth Hands Free And Media Streaming With Usb SocketSteering Wheel Mounted Controls For Stereo And Telephone
- 3D Effect Led Rear LightsAutomatic Eco Led HeadlightsAutomatic Lights And Windscreen WipersBlack Roof BarsBody Colour Painted Door HandlesChrome Chevrons Front GrilleElectric Front Windows + One Touch + Anti-PinchElectric Rear Windows With One Touch/Anti-PinchElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsElectrochrome Rear View MirrorFog Lights Integrated Into Front BumperFront And Rear Body Coloured BumpersHeated Door MirrorsIntegrated Roof SpoilerLed Daytime Running LightsLed Third Brake LightOpening Panoramic Roof With SunblindPainted Door Mirrors To Match Colour PackPerla Nera Black RoofRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTinted Rear Windows And Rear Quarterpanel GlassVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Socket In Rear Of Vehicle2 Rear Isofix Mounting Points (Outside Seats) With Top Tether60/40 Split Folding Rear Seats With Sliding Rear Bench, Centre Armrest And Ski FlapAutomatic Air ConditioningBoot LightCentral Adjustable Armrest On Drivers SeatCentre Console With Closed Storage And Chrome InsertCustom Carpet MatsDriver And Front Passenger Cup HoldersDriver And Passenger Sunvisor With Courtesy MirrorFlex Load/Pull Out Boot FloorFront And Rear Courtesy Reading LightsFront And Rear Door StorageFront Head RestraintsFront Passengers Seat Flat FoldingGlovebox With Closable LidHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIntegrated Retractable Rear Side Window Sun BlindsLeather Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Inserts And Radio ControlsManual Handbrake With Chrome InsertPassenger Compartment Headlight AdjustmentRip Curl Leather And Cloth Effect Upholstery With Urban Blue Ambience And Advanced Comfort SeatsRow 2 - Three Seats With Individually Adjustable Head RestsSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger Seat
- Rip Curl Anodised Blue Colour Pack - C3 AircrossSight And Sound Pack - C3 Aircross
- 3 Point, Height Adjustable, Pre Tensioned Front SeatbeltsAbs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution And Emergency Braking AssistanceActive Safety Brake Including Forward Collision WarningAutomatic Illumination Of Hazard Warning LightsCurtain AirbagsDriver AirbagDrivers/Passengers And Rear Seats Unfastened Seat Belt WarningEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Front Lateral AirbagsFront Passenger AirbagFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchHill Start Assist FunctionMono-Tone HornRear Door Child Safety LocksThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitor
- Automatic Door And Boot Locking With Automatic Unlocking In Case Of ImpactAutomatic Locking Of The Vehicle (After 30 Seconds If Door Or Boot Unopened)ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Keyless StartPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft AlarmRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksVehicle Locater Function (Headlights Illuminate When Button On Key Pressed)
- 17" Origami Full Black Alloy Wheels With All Season Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1179 kgGross Vehicle Weight1795 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked840 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight616 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)410 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1289 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4155 cmWidth1765 cmWheelbase2604 cmWidth (including mirrors)1976 cmHeight1637 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.1 secTop Speed114 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeEb2adt
- Coin SeriesRip CurlCoin DescriptionPuretech 110Standard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %85NCAP Child Occupant Protection %82NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R17Tyre Size Rear215/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleOrigamiAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL134
- WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL44.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH38.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL56.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH45.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEL62.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEH49.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL51.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL54.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.5
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Citroen C3?The Citroen C3 Aircross is 4155mm long and 1765mm wide with a wheelbase of 2604mm. The width including mirrors is 1976mm and it is 1637mm high.Is the Citroen C3 Aircross 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?All Citroen C3s are front wheel drive as standard.How many miles per gallon can the Citroen C3 Aircross achieve?The Citroen C3 Aircross is extremely efficient, with combined fuel economy of around 50mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Citroen C3 Aircross?The Citroen C3 Aircross has 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Citroen C3 Aircross?The Citroen C3 Aircross comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Citroen C3 Aircross have as standard?Equipment levels are quite generous on the C3 Aircross. The entry-level C-Series models come with air conditioning, cruise control and rear parking sensors as standard. Depending on options fitted, higher-spec models add features such a full-length panoramic sunroof, parking assistance and a head-up display.Does the Citroen C3 Aircross have parking sensors?Yes. All versions have parking sensors. Top-spec Shine Plus models get a 180-degree reversing camera too.What Citroen C3 Aircross trim levels are available?Citroen keeps things quite simple here with 3 main trim specs (C-Series, Shine and Shine Plus) and 3 engine options. Just bear in mind that there are a variety of additional interior options that will impact the look and feel of the car.How much boot space does the Citroen C3 Aircross have?The Citroen C3 Aircross has a 520-litre boot and is the largest in the class.