Citroen C3 Hatchback1.2 PureTech 110 Shine Plus 5 Doors
- Citroen Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemCitroen Connected Nav With Dab, 6 Speakers, 7" Captive Touch Screen, Mirror Screen Includes Apple Carplay/Android Auto And BluetoothCoffee Break AlertCruise Control + Speed LimiterEcall Emergency Call SystemExterior Temperature DisplayMulti Function Trip ComputerReversing CameraSatin Chrome Surround Instrument Cluster With White Lcd And Analogue GaugesVariable Assistance Power Steering
- Usb Connection
- 3D Rear Light SignatureAirbump On Side Door PanelAuto Dimming Electrochrome Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesChrome Decoration On Front Face, Under Chevrons And Around Daytime Running LightsCitroen Illuminated Signature In Led Headlights And Led Daytime Running LightsDark Tinted Tailgate And Rear Side WindowsElectric Folding And Heated Door MirrorsFog Lights Integrated Into Front BumperFront Sequential Electric Windows With One-Touch Open/Close And Anti-Pinch SystemFront Windscreen Wipers With Two Speeds And Intermittent Mode Linked To Vehicle SpeedGloss Black Finish B PillarLed HeadlightsLed Third Brake LightRear Sequential Electric Windows With One-Touch Open/Close And Anti-Pinch SystemRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen Wiper With Intermittent Mode Linked To Vehicle Speed And Automatic Activation When Reverse Gear SelectedRoof Colour Rear View Mirror Caps
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seat12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAutomatic Air ConditioningBoot LightDriver And Passenger's Sun Visor With Courtesy MirrorDriver's Central ArmrestDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentFront Lighting Panel With Map Reading LightsFront Seats Adjustable With Forward Back Slide And Adjustable BackrestHeight Adjustable Front Head RestraintsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Mounting On Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether And Labels Indicating Fixing PointsLeather Steering Wheel With Gloss Black + Satin Chrome Elements And Audio/Telephone ControlsLeather Trimmed Gear Lever With Leather Effect Gaiter And OverstitchingMap Pockets In Back Of Driver And Front Passenger SeatsMica Cloth UpholsteryParcel ShelfSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Space Under Touchscreen With Rubber MatThree Rear HeadrestsUpholstered Armrest In Front And Rear Doors
- Safety Pack 1 - C3Safety Pack 2 - C3Visibility Pack With Automatic Lights - C3
- Abs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution And Emergency Braking AssistanceDriver And Front Passenger Seatbelts With Pyrotechnic Pretensioners And Force LimitersDriver's AirbagElectric Child LocksEsp With Anti Skid SystemFront Passenger AirbagFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side Airbags + Front/Rear Curtain AirbagsHill Start AssistManual Parking Brake With Leather Handle And Chrome Finish ButtonMono-Tone HornOuter Rear Seats With Pretensioners And Force LimitersThree Rear 3-Point SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft AlarmAutomatic Door And Boot Locking With Automatic Unlocking In Case Of ImpactCentral Locking With Locked Indicator And Interior One Touch Lock ButtonImmobiliserRemote Control Central Locking With Two Plip Keys
- 17" Vector Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsSpace Saver Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1090 kgGross Vehicle Weight1570 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight480 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)300 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)992 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length3996 cmWidth1829 cmWheelbase2539 cmWidth (including mirrors)2007 cmHeight1474 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL45.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH42WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL56.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH51.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEL63.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH56.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL51.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH45.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL54.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH49.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.4 secTop Speed123 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesShine PlusCoin DescriptionPuretech 110Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719aService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %59NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/50 R17Tyre Size Rear205/50 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleVectorAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)66CO0.353 g/kmHC0.0249NOx0.0235Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL123
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Citroen C3 a good car?As a comfortable and idiosyncratic alternative to the mainstream norm in this class, the Citroen C3 makes a lot of sense. It's comfortable to drive and good on fuel, even if its handling is a little loose. Overall, it's a supermini with bags of character.Is the Citroen C3 reliable?There's nothing that's hugely technologically advanced about the Citroen C3 and it uses proven engines from the PSA Group, so it shouldn't prove to be an unreliable car. Owners don't report any significant problems with their cars, while the 5-year, 100,000-mile warranty will cover all lease terms.