Citroen C3 Hatchback1.2 PureTech 110 Shine Plus 5 Doors EAT6
- Citroen Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemCitroen Connected Nav With Dab, 6 Speakers, 7" Captive Touch Screen, Mirror Screen Includes Apple Carplay/Android Auto And BluetoothCoffee Break AlertCruise Control + Speed LimiterEcall Emergency Call SystemExterior Temperature DisplayMulti Function Trip ComputerRear Parking SensorsReversing CameraSatin Chrome Surround Instrument Cluster With White Lcd And Analogue GaugesVariable Assistance Power Steering
- Usb Connection
- 3D Rear Light SignatureAirbump On Side Door PanelAuto Dimming Electrochrome Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesChrome Decoration On Front Face, Under Chevrons And Around Daytime Running LightsCitroen Illuminated Signature In Led Headlights And Led Daytime Running LightsDark Tinted Tailgate And Rear Side WindowsElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsFog Lights Integrated Into Front BumperFront Sequential Electric Windows With One-Touch Open/Close And Anti-Pinch SystemFront Windscreen Wipers With Two Speeds And Intermittent Mode Linked To Vehicle SpeedGloss Black Finish B PillarHeated Door MirrorsLed HeadlightsLed Third Brake LightRear Sequential Electric Windows With One-Touch Open/Close And Anti-Pinch SystemRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen Wiper With Intermittent Mode Linked To Vehicle Speed And Automatic Activation When Reverse Gear SelectedRoof Colour Rear View Mirror Caps
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seat12V SocketAutomatic Air ConditioningBoot LightDriver And Passenger's Sun Visor With Courtesy MirrorDriver's Central ArmrestDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentFront Lighting Panel With Map Reading LightsFront Seats Adjustable With Forward Back Slide And Adjustable BackrestHeight Adjustable Front Head RestraintsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Mounting On Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether And Labels Indicating Fixing PointsLeather Steering Wheel With Gloss Black + Satin Chrome Elements And Audio/Telephone ControlsLeather Trimmed Gear Lever For Automatic Gearbox With Leather Effect Gaiter And Overstitching Lever Position IndicatorMap Pockets In Back Of Driver And Front Passenger SeatsMica Cloth UpholsteryParcel ShelfRow 2 - Three Seats With Individually Adjustable Head RestsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Space Under Touchscreen With Rubber MatThree Rear HeadrestsUpholstered Armrest In Front And Rear Doors
- Safety Pack 1 - C3Safety Pack 2 - C3Visibility Pack With Automatic Lights - C3
- Abs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution And Emergency Braking AssistanceDriver And Front Passenger Seatbelts With Pyrotechnic Pretensioners And Force LimitersDriver's AirbagElectric Child LocksEsp With Anti Skid SystemFront Passenger AirbagFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side Airbags + Front/Rear Curtain AirbagsHill Start AssistManual Parking Brake With Leather Handle And Chrome Finish ButtonMono-Tone HornOuter Rear Seats With Pretensioners And Force LimitersThree Rear 3-Point SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft AlarmAutomatic Door And Boot Locking With Automatic Unlocking In Case Of ImpactCentral Locking With Locked Indicator And Interior One Touch Lock ButtonImmobiliserRemote Control Central Locking With Two Plip Keys
- 17" Vector Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsSpace Saver Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1090 kgGross Vehicle Weight1610 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked450 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight520 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)300 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)992 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length3996 mmWidth1829 mmWheelbase2539 mmWidth (including mirrors)2007 mmHeight1474 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL38.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH35.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL49.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH46.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL59.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEH52.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL51.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL50.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH45.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.1 secTop Speed120 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesShine PlusCoin DescriptionPuretech 110Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %59NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/50 R17Tyre Size Rear205/50 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleVectorAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.187 g/kmHC0.0135NOx0.0235Particles0.0005WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL134
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Citroen C3?The Citroen C3 is 3996cm long and 1829cm wide with a wheelbase of 2539cm. The width including mirrors is 2007cm and it is 1474cm high.Is Citroen C3 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?All Citroen C3s are front wheel drive as standard.How many miles per gallon can the Citroen C3 achieve?The Citroen C3 is extremely efficient, with combined fuel economy of around 50mpg.How much boot space does the Citroen C3 have?The Citroen C3 can hold 300 litres of luggage. This increase to 922 litres with the back seats folded down.How many passengers can you fit in the Citroen C3?The Citroen C3 has 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Citroen C3?The Citroen C3 comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Citroen C3 have as standard?The entry-level ‘Sense’ model includes the stylish ‘Airbump’ panels on the outside of the doors, LED headlights, a 7-inch infotainment screen, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support, and climate control. Safety gear includes 6 airbags, lane departure warning, speed sign recognition, coffee break alert and power-folding door mirrors.Is the Citroen C3 a luxury car?It has the luxurious ride quality you might expect from a premium car, with light and delicate controls, but it’s definitely not a luxury car. You get 90% of the comfort for 40% of the price!Is the Citroen C3 automatic?The Citroen C3 can be leased with an automatic gearbox, but only if you choose the PureTech 110 petrol engine.Is the Citroen C3 an SUV?It’s certainly got the more rounded, inflated SUV look to it but it’s not an SUV, it's a compact hatchback. The C3 Aircross, on the other hand, leans harder into the crossover segment if you're looking for something closer to an SUV.