Citroen C3 Hatchback1.2 PureTech C-Series Edition 5 Doors
- Coffee Break AlertCruise Control + Speed LimiterEcall Emergency Call SystemExterior Temperature DisplayInstrument Cluster With White Lcd And Analogue GaugesLane Departure Warning SystemMulti Function Trip ComputerRear Parking SensorsReversing CameraVariable Assistance Power Steering
- Usb Connection
- 3D Rear Light SignatureAirbump On Side Door PanelAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsBadge Under Exterior Door MirrorsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesC Column StickerC-Series Edition Roof StickerChrome Decoration On Front Face, Under Chevrons And Around Daytime Running LightsCitroen Illuminated Signature In Led Headlights And Led Daytime Running LightsDark Tinted Tailgate And Rear Side WindowsElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsFog Lights Integrated Into Front BumperFront Sequential Electric Windows With One-Touch Open/Close And Anti-Pinch SystemHeated Door MirrorsLed HeadlightsLed Third Brake LightMatt Black Finish B PillarPerla Nera Black Bi-Tone RoofRear Sequential Electric Windows With One-Touch Open/Close And Anti-Pinch SystemRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen Wiper With Intermittent Mode Linked To Vehicle Speed And Automatic Activation When Reverse Gear SelectedRoof Colour Rear View Mirror CapsStandard Day Night Switchable Interior Rear View MirrorVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seat12V SocketAutomatic Air ConditioningBoot LightC-Series Edition Carpet MatsC-Series Interior AmbienceDriver And Passenger's Sun Visor With Courtesy MirrorDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentFront Lighting Panel With Map Reading LightsFront Seats Adjustable With Forward Back Slide And Adjustable BackrestHeight Adjustable Front Head RestraintsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Mounting On Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether And Labels Indicating Fixing PointsMica Cloth UpholsteryParcel ShelfRow 2 - Three Seats With Individually Adjustable Head RestsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Touch Gear Lever With Leather Effect Gaiter And OverstitchingStandard AmbienceSteering Wheel With Satin Chrome Elements And Audio/Telephone ControlsThree Rear HeadrestsUpholstered Armrest In Front And Rear Doors
- Anodised Bronze Colour Pack - C3C-Series Edition Style Pack - C3Safety Pack 1 - C3Visibility Pack With Automatic Lights - C3
- Abs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution And Emergency Braking AssistanceDriver And Front Passenger Seatbelts With Pyrotechnic Pretensioners And Force LimitersDriver's AirbagElectric Child LocksEsp With Anti Skid SystemFront Passenger AirbagFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side Airbags + Front/Rear Curtain AirbagsHill Start AssistManual Parking Brake With Chrome Finish ButtonMono-Tone HornOuter Rear Seats With Pretensioners And Force LimitersThree Rear 3-Point SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft AlarmAutomatic Door And Boot Locking With Automatic Unlocking In Case Of ImpactCentral Locking With Locked Indicator And Interior One Touch Lock ButtonImmobiliserRemote Control Central Locking With Two Plip Keys
- Soft Touch Leather Effect Dashboard Finish With Grey Surround
- 16" Matrix Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb124 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh132 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel123 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1199 ccCompression Ratio11:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90.5 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears5 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh6.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel4.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh48.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel54.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh43.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel49.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh54.6Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel61.8Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh46.5Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel49.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh51.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel57.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.2 ccBadge Power83Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionPure TechCoin SeriesC-Series EditionGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %88Ncap Child Occupant Protection %83Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %59Ncap Safety Assist %58Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage16000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)12.5 secEngine Power - Bhp83 bhpEngine Power - Kw61 kwEngine Power - Rpm5750 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft87 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg12 mkgEngine Torque - Nm118 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2750 rpmTop Speed103 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleMatrixWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1474 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength3996 mmWheelbase2539 mmWidth1829 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2007 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresGross Vehicle Weight1540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)992 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)300 litresMax. Loading Weight560 kgMax. Roof Load70 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked450 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMinimum Kerbweight980 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.9
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Citroen C3?
The Citroen C3 is 3996cm long and 1829cm wide with a wheelbase of 2539cm. The width including mirrors is 2007cm and it is 1474cm high.Is Citroen C3 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
All Citroen C3s are front wheel drive as standard.How many miles per gallon can the Citroen C3 achieve?
The Citroen C3 is extremely efficient, with combined fuel economy of around 50mpg.How much boot space does the Citroen C3 have?
The Citroen C3 can hold 300 litres of luggage. This increase to 922 litres with the back seats folded down.How many passengers can you fit in the Citroen C3?
The Citroen C3 has 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Citroen C3?
The Citroen C3 comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Citroen C3 have as standard?
The entry-level ‘Sense’ model includes the stylish ‘Airbump’ panels on the outside of the doors, LED headlights, a 7-inch infotainment screen, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support, and climate control. Safety gear includes 6 airbags, lane departure warning, speed sign recognition, coffee break alert and power-folding door mirrors.Is the Citroen C3 a luxury car?
It has the luxurious ride quality you might expect from a premium car, with light and delicate controls, but it’s definitely not a luxury car. You get 90% of the comfort for 40% of the price!Is the Citroen C3 automatic?
The Citroen C3 can be leased with an automatic gearbox, but only if you choose the PureTech 110 petrol engine.Is the Citroen C3 an SUV?
It’s certainly got the more rounded, inflated SUV look to it but it’s not an SUV, it's a compact hatchback. The C3 Aircross, on the other hand, leans harder into the crossover segment if you're looking for something closer to an SUV.