Citroen E-C4 X Electric Saloon100kW You 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10" Touchscreen User Interface, Controlling Media, Connectivity And Vehicle Settings5.5 Inch Backlit Full Tft Driver's Instrument ClusterApple Car Play And Android AutoCitroen Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemCruise Control + Speed LimiterElectronic Power Steering (Eps)In-Crash BrakingRear Parking Sensors
- Advanced Comfort Suspension - Double Hydraulic Stops On Front Suspension And Single On Rear SuspensionMode 3 Charging Cable With Type 2 Connectors - For Accelerated Charging From Wall Boxes And Dedicated Public Charging Points
- Bluetooth Telephone And Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioStandard Audio (6 Speaker Including 4 Lower Door Speakers And 2 Front Pillar Tweeters)
- A-Pillar Painted In Body Colour And Gloss Black B-PillarAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Door HandlesBody Colour BumpersElectrically Heated, Folding And Adjustable External Rear View Mirrors With Courtesy LightingFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Rear SkirtLed Daytime Running Lights In V SignatureLed Front Fog Lamps With Static Cornering FunctionLed Front HeadlampsLed Third Brake LightPerla Nera Black Painted External Rear View MirrorsRain Sensing Automatic Front Windscreen WipersRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsStandard Interior Rear-View Mirror With Manual Day-Night SwitchingTinted Side Windows With Matt Black DetailVariable Front Intermittent WipersWelcome And Goodbye Lighting
- 12V Power Outlet And Usb Type-C Socket For Charging And Data Connection At 1St Row2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats Backrest3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAnodised Blue Interior Door DecorationBoot LightChevrons Cloth And Leather Effect Textile Seat UpholsteryDashboard Tray In Front CabinDriver And Passenger Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Led Interior LightingFront Head RestraintsGrained Leather Steering Wheel With Two Command BlocksGrey Fabric Interior Door DecorationHeight Adjustable Driver's Seat With Adjustable Lumbar SupportHeight Adjustable Front Passenger SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelMap Pockets In Rear Of Front SeatsRaised Centre Console With Armrest And Two Cup HoldersRear Head RestraintsRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Drawer In Front Cabin
- Gloss Black Pack - C4/C4 X/E-C4 XHigh Level Acoustic Insulation Pack - C4/C4 X/E-C4 X
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEspFront Seatbelt PretensionersHill Start AssistManual Child Lock In Second RowManual Deactivation Of Front Passenger AirbagRow 1 And 2 Curtain AirbagsRow 1 Side Thorax AirbagsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move WarningTyre Underinflation Detection
- Anti-Theft Alarm (Volumetric Protection)Keyless Entry And StartRemote Locking With DeadlocksTwo Remote Keys
- 18" Bi-Tone Diamond Cut Crosslight Alloy Wheels With Anti-Theft Locking Wheel NutsPuncture Repair Kit With Compressor
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh50Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeCcs Type 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw100Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity46.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb15.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh17Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel14.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb4.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel4.3Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City477Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Teh452Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Tel507Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb357Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh311Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel363Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City296Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Teh281Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Tel315Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb222Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh193Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel226
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)68NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power136Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description50KwhCoin SeriesYouGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %80Ncap Child Occupant Protection %83Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %57Ncap Safety Assist %63Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage16000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)10 secEngine Power - Bhp136 bhpEngine Power - Kw100 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft192 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg26.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm260 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3674 rpmTop Speed93 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front195/60 R18Tyre Size Rear195/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleCrosslightWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1525 mmLength4600 mmWheelbase2670 mmWidth1800 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2032 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2040 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1360 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresMax. Loading Weight456 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1584 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.9
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.