Citroen E-C4 Electric Hatchback100kW Shine Plus 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 10" High Resolution Touchscreen User Interface, Controlling Media, Connectivity And Vehicle Settings5.5 Inch Backlit Full Tft Driver's Instrument Cluster With Led Ambient LightingActive Blind Spot DetectionApple Car Play And Android AutoCitroen Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemCitroen Connect Nav With Real Time Traffic And SpeedcamCoffee Break AlertDriver's Head-Up DisplayElectronic Power Steering (Eps)In-Crash BrakingSpeed LimiterVoice CommandsWireless Smartphone Charging
- 7.4 Kw Single-Phase Onboard ChargerAdvanced Comfort Suspension - Double Hydraulic Stops On Front Suspension And Single On Rear SuspensionMode 3 Charging Cable With Type 2 Connectors - For Accelerated Charging From Wall Boxes And Dedicated Public Charging Points
- Auxiliary Input SocketBluetooth Telephone And Audio StreamingCitroen Hifi System With 1 Speaker In Dashboard Centre, 4 Woofers In Doors, 2 Tweeters In Pillars And 1 SubwooferDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Painted External Rear View MirrorsBody Coloured Door MirrorsDark Tinted Rear Windows And Side Windows With Chrome DetailElectrically Heated, Folding And Adjustable External Rear View Mirrors With Courtesy LightingElectrochrome Interior Rear-View Mirror With Automatic Day-Night SwitchingFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Rear SkirtIntelligent Beam HeadlightsLed Daytime Running Lights In V SignatureLed Front Fog Lamps With Static Cornering FunctionLed Front HeadlampsRain Sensing Automatic Front Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperWelcome And Goodbye Lighting
- 12V Power Outlet, 1X Usb Type-C Socket & Data Connection, 1X Usb Type-A Socket At 1St Row + 1X Usb Type-A Socket , 1X Usb Type-C Socket In 2Nd Row3 Individual Rear Seats3 Rear HeadrestsBoot LightDashboard Tray In Front CabinDeluxe Leather Steering Wheel With Two Command BlocksDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningElectrically Heated Front SeatsFitted Carpet MatsFront And Rear Led Interior LightingFront Head RestraintsHeated Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Front Passenger SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelMap Pockets In Rear Of Front SeatsRaised Centre Console With Armrest And Two Cup HoldersRear Central Folding Armrest With Cupholders And Ski HatchRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding Rear Seats
- High Level Acoustic Insulation Pack - C4Hype Black Interior Ambience With Siena Leather And Leather Effect Textile Seats Pack - C4 Shine PlusSafety Plus Pack With Highway Driver Assist - C4
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEspFront Seatbelt PretensionersHill Start AssistManual Child Lock In Second RowManual Deactivation Of Front Passenger AirbagPost Collision Safety BrakeRow 1 And 2 Curtain AirbagsRow 1 Side Thorax AirbagsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move WarningTyre Underinflation Detection
- Anti-Theft Alarm (Volumetric Protection)ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartRemote Locking With Deadlocks
- 18" Diamond-Cut Crosslight Alloy Wheels With Anti-Theft Locking Wheel NutsPuncture Repair Kit With Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight1561 kgGross Vehicle Weight2020 kgMax. Loading Weight459 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1250 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4360 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2032 cmHeight1520 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesShine PlusCoin Description50kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %80NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %57NCAP Safety Assist %63NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDiamond Cut CrosslightAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 3 kW100Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City470WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL523WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH468WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb351WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL352WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH351WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL14.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH16.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City292WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH291WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL325WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb218WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH218WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL219Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Citroen E-C4 a good car?The Citroen E-C4 has all the style, comfort and practicality of the likeable C4 hatchback, only it runs purely on zero-emission electric power. As it has a useful electric range of 217 miles, it's therefore an excellent way into ownership of an electric vehicle.Is the Citroen E-C4 just an electric C4?Yes, this entire model line was conceived to be sold as both an internal combustion-powered car and also a fully electric version. The C4 and E-C4 are therefore visually almost identical, with the same dimensions, interior room, boot space, dashboard design and chassis architecture. The differences amount to what's under the bonnet (or what's missing from under the bonnet, in the E-C4's case), and some blue exterior detailing on the all-electric Citroen.Is the Citroen E-C4 well equipped?As a Shine Plus model, this Citroen E-C4 comes with keyless entry and go, front, rear and lateral parking sensors with both a reversing camera and a Top Rear Vision overhead view display, dual-zone climate control, adaptive cruise control, Citroen Connect Nav, a 5.5-inch TFT instrument cluster, a driver's head-up display, the Safety Pack Plus and a set of 18-inch alloy wheels.Is the Citroen E-C4 practical?Rear-seat space in the Citroen E-C4 is generous, despite the sloping roof limiting headroom and there being a central hump in the floor for the middle-seat occupant to negotiate. The E-C4 also has a boot capacity of 380 litres, rising to 1250 litres with the rear seats folded away. That puts it on a par with other vehicles in this class, including the Volkswagen Golf.Is the Citroen E-C4 reliable?There is no precursor to the Citroen E-C4, as the company hasn't made an electric passenger car prior to this point. However, like the conventional C4 hatchback upon which it's based, the E-C4 should benefit from both Citroen's improved reliability record in recent years and the company's 5-year, 100,000-mile warranty cover.