Citroen C4 Hatchback1.5 BlueHDi  Shine Plus 5 Doors Auto
- 5.5 Inch Backlit Full Tft Driver's Instrument Cluster With Led Ambient LightingActive Blind Spot DetectionApple Car Play And Android AutoCitroen Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemCitroen Smart Pad Support - Integrated Support For Attaching A Tablet Computer For Front PassengerDriver's Head-Up DisplayElectronic Power Steering (Eps)Front, Rear And Lateral Parking SensorsIn-Crash BrakingMy Citroen Drive Plus: 10" High-Resolution Touchscreen User Interface, Controlling Media, Connectivity, Vehicle Settings + Connected NavSpeed LimiterTailgateTop Rear Vision Reversing CameraVoice Commands
- Advanced Comfort Suspension - Double Hydraulic Stops On Front Suspension And Single On Rear SuspensionDiesel Particulate Filter
- Bluetooth Telephone And Audio StreamingDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBoot SpoilerDark Tinted Rear Windows And Side Windows With Chrome DetailElectrically Heated, Folding And Adjustable External Rear View Mirrors With Courtesy LightingElectrochrome Interior Rear-View Mirror With Automatic Day-Night SwitchingFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Rear SkirtIntelligent Beam HeadlightsLed Daytime Running Lights In V SignatureLed Front Fog Lamps With Static Cornering FunctionLed Front HeadlampsPerla Nera Black Painted External Rear View MirrorsRain Sensing Automatic Front Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperShark Fin Roof AerialWelcome And Goodbye Lighting
- 12V Power Outlet, 1X Usb Type-C Socket & Data Connection, 1X Usb Type-A Socket At 1St Row + 1X Usb Type-A Socket , 1X Usb Type-C Socket In 2Nd Row3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowBoot LightDashboard Tray In Front CabinDeluxe Leather Steering Wheel With Two Command BlocksDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningElectrically Heated Front SeatsFront And Rear Led Interior LightingFront Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Front Passenger SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelMap Pockets In Rear Of Front SeatsRaised Centre Console With Armrest And Two Cup HoldersRear Central Folding Armrest With Cupholders And Ski HatchSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding Rear SeatsTwo Position Boot Floor
- High Level Acoustic Insulation Pack - C4/E-C4 XSafety Plus Pack With Highway Driver Assist - C4/E-C4 X
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEspFront Seatbelt PretensionersHill Start AssistManual Child Lock In Second RowManual Deactivation Of Front Passenger AirbagRow 1 And 2 Curtain AirbagsRow 1 Side Thorax AirbagsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move WarningTyre Underinflation Detection
- Anti-Theft Alarm (Volumetric Protection)ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartRemote Locking With Deadlocks
- 18" Bi-Tone Diamond-Cut Aeroblade Alloy Wheels With Anti-Theft Locking Wheel NutsPuncture Repair Kit With Compressor
- Co0.05Co2 (G/Km)94 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+Nox0.042Noise Level Db(A)68Nox0.038Particles0.0003Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb129 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh134 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel129 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh136Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel123Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh107Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel99Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh144Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel133Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh122Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel113
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1499 ccCompression Ratio16.4:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)84.8 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel4.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh4.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel4.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb58.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh55.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel60.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh51.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel56.1Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh64.6Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel69.9Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh48.2Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel51.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh56.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel60.9
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power130Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionBluehdi 130Coin SeriesShine PlusGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %80Ncap Child Occupant Protection %83Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %57Ncap Safety Assist %63Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.5 secEngine Power - Bhp131 bhpEngine Power - Kw96 kwEngine Power - Rpm3750 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft221 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg30.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm300 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed128 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front195/60 R18Tyre Size Rear195/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDiamond Cut AerobladeWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1525 mmLength4360 mmWheelbase2670 mmWidth1800 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2032 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight1795 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1250 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresMax. Loading Weight471 kgMax. Roof Load80 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked690 kgMinimum Kerbweight1324 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.9
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Citroen C4 Hatchback?
The Citroen C4 Hatchback is 4360mm long and 1800mm wide with a wheelbase of 2670mm. The width including mirrors is 2032mm and it is 1525mm high.Is Citroen C4 Hatchback 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
The Citroen C4 hatchback comes front wheel drive as standard.How many miles per gallon can the Citroen C4 achieve?
The C4 promises great economy, as even the petrol models will do up to 54.8mpg, but the C4 diesel can give back 69mpg in the right circumstances.Is there lots of boot space in the Citroen C4 Hatchback?
The Citroen C4 hatchback has 380 litres of boot space which is about the same as the Volkswagen Golf and slightly more than the Ford Focus.How many passengers can you fit in the Citroen C4 Hatchback?
The Citroen C4 Hatchback has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Citroen C4 Hatchback?
The Citroen C4 Hatchback comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Citroen C4 Hatchback have as standard?
As standard in the Citroen C4 Hatchback you get 'Highway Driver Assist' technology which will stop and start the car in traffic alongside adaptive cruise control. This model also comes with a 360-degree camera for parking alongside park assist. There are a range of other features at the higher trim levels too.Is the Citroen C4 a crossover?
In a way, yes. Technically it's a hatchback but it has chunky styling, body cladding and a high(ish) ride height so we'd call it a crossover-hatchback.