Citroen C5 Aircross Hatchback1.5 BlueHDi Shine 5 Doors EAT8
- 10" Touchscreen User Interface With Citroen Connect Nav, Voice Commands, Bluetooth Handsfree And Audio Streaming12.3" Digital Instrument Cluster With Customisable Zones And Colour SchemesCitroen Connect Box Emergency Assist SystemCitroen Connect Play Featuring Android Auto And Apple CarplayE-Toggle Automatic Gearbox SelectorElectric Power SteeringMulti Function Trip Computer
- Advanced Comfort Suspension
- Auxiliary Input SocketFm And Dab Digital Radio, 6 SpeakersPolyphonic SoundsUsb A Socket (Charge Only) On Rear Part Of Central Console
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic Laminated Windscreen With Rain And Brightness SensorsAutomatic Headlights With Welcome And Goodbye LightingBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front Bumper With Air Curtain, Silver Painted Skid Plate, And Matt Black Lower SectionBody Colour Rear BumperElectric Heated And Folding Door Mirrors With Led Approach Lighting And Blind Spot Monitoring IndicatorsElectrochrome Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront Fog Lights With Static Cornering FunctionGloss Black Longitudinal Roof BarsGlossy Black Door MirrorsGlossy Black Structured GrilleLed Headlights With Led Daytime Running Lights And Visual SignatureLed Rear Lights With Visual SignatureMagic Wash Automatic Windscreen Wipers With Flat Blades, Variable Speed Depending On Vehicle Speed, And Windscreen Washers Integrated Into The WipersRadio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window Wiper With Intermittent Facility, Linked To Reverse GearSequential Electric Front And Rear Side Windows With Anti Pinch FunctionStainless Steel Front Door ThresholdsStainless Steel Window FinishersTinted Row 1 Windows And Dark Tinted Row 2, C-Pillar And Tailgate Windows
- 12V Power Outlet And 2X Usb-A Sockets (1X Charge+Data, 1X Charge Only) On Front Part Of Central Console12V Socket In Boot2 Position Boot Floor3 Point Isofix Mountings On Front Passenger And Rear Outer Seats4 Way Adjustable Steering Column6-Way Electric Adjust Driver SeatAdjustable Headrests (2 In Front, 3 In Rear)Advanced Comfort SeatsAluminium Pedals And Foot RestAutomatic Bi-Zone Air Conditioning With Active Carbon Filter And Air Quality System, Plus Controllable Row 2 Air DiffuserBoot LightCentral Storage Box With Opening Central Armrest And Interior LightingDashboard Storage Area To Right Of Driver,Open Storage At Front Of Central Console,Glovebox With Smooth Opening And LightingFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront Door Storage Can Hold 1.5 Litre Bottle And A4 Size Documents, B-Pillar Coat Hooks,Rear Door Storage,Central Storage Under ArmrestManual Driver Lumbar AdjustmentManual Front Passenger Seat Adjustment (Height, Slide, Backrest Angle)Map Pockets In Rear Of Front SeatsMulti Function Leather Steering Wheel With Two Command BlocksSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Individual Sliding Seats With Adjustable Backrest And Flat Floor FunctionTwo Open Cupholders With Led Lighting In Central ConsoleUrban Leather Effect Cloth/Alcantara Upholstery With Black Ambience
- City Camera Pack With Front And Rear Parking Sensors - C5 AircrossDrive Assist Pack - C5 AircrossLed Interior Lighting - - C5 Aircross
- 3 Rear 3-Point Seatbelts (Outer Seats Featuring Force Limiters)Abs/EbdAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionCollision Risk AlertDriver And Front Passenger Side AirbagsDsc (Dynamic Stability Control) And Asr (Electronic Anti-Skid System)Electronic Parking BrakeEsp Including Traction Control And Stability ProgrammeFront Seat Belts With Double Pretensioning, Force Limiters And Height Adjustment (Driver And Passenger)Front Ventilated Disc Brakes And Rear Disc BrakesHead Curtain Airbags Covering Rows 1 And 2 (Left And Right)Hill Start AssistManual Child Lock In Second RowSeatbelt Unfastened Audible AlertTwo Tone HornTyre Under Inflation Indicator
- Anti Theft Alarm With Perimetric And Volumetric Protection, Plus Tilt SensorAnti Theft Locking Wheel NutsAutomatic Door And Tailgate Locking With Automatic Unlocking In Case Of CollisionAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationElectronic Code ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartRemote Central Locking + Deadlocks
- Compressor With Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1492 kgGross Vehicle Weight2030 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)53 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight538 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)720 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1630 litres
- Length4500 cmWidth1969 cmWheelbase2730 cmWidth (including mirrors)2099 cmHeight1689 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL51.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH43.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL59.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH50.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEL66.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH55.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL53.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH43.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL57.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH48WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.6 secTop Speed117 mphEngine Power - BHP131 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesShineCoin DescriptionBluehdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719eBadge Power130Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StylePulsarAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL136
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Citroen C5 Aircross?The Citroen C5 Aircross is 4500cm long and 1960cm wide with a wheelbase of 2730cm. The width including mirrors is 2099cm and it is 1689cm high.How many passengers can you fit in the Citroen C5 Aircross?The Citroen C5 Aircross has 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Citroen C5 Aircross?The Citroen C5 Aircross comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.Can you fit 3 car seats in a Citroen C5 Aircross?Yes. There are Isofix child seat mounting points on the outer rear seats and the front passenger seat of the C5 Aircross, as standard. However, you won’t be able to get all 3 child seats in the rear seats alone.Is the Citroen C5 Aircross a 4x4?No, the C5 Aircross is front-wheel drive and not designed to go off-road. No 4-wheel-drive model is offered in the UK.Is the Citroen C5 Aircross a comfortable car?Citroen has specifically developed the C5 Aircross to be one of the most comfortable cars of its type, thanks to ergonomically designed seats and soft suspension. This means it doesn't handle too sharply, but its ride comfort is pretty much 2nd-to-none in this market sector.What driver assistance technology does the Citroen C5 have as standard?The entry-level Sense version of the Citroen C5 Aircross comes with 18-inch alloy wheels, LED headlights, dual-zone climate control and rear parking sensors.Is there lots of boot space in the Citroen C5?There is a vast 580-litre boot in the Citroen, rising to 1630 litres with the rear seats folded away making this one practical family machine.