Citroen E-Space Tourer Electric Estate100kW Business Edition M [8 Seat] 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Bluetooth Telephone FacilityCitroen Connect Box Enabling Deferred Charging And Cabin Temperature Pre-ConditioningCruise Control And Speed LimiterDriver Attenton Alert SystemE-Toggle Driving SelectorEcall Emergency Call SystemEpasExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningMirror Screen With Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerMulti-Mode Toggle (Eco, Normal, Power)Specific 3.5" Driver Colour Screen
- 7 Kw On Board ChargerMode 3 Charging Cable
- 4 Speakers (2 Tweeters On A-Pillar, 2 Front Woofers In Front Panels)7" Touch Screen With Dab RadioAux InputUsb Socket
- Black Door MirrorsDaytime Running LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows/One Touch Facility With Pinch ProtectionHalogen HeadlightsHalogen Rear Fog LightsHalogen Rear Lights Including Braking And Turn Signal FunctionHalogen Rear Number Plate Lights X2Halogen Third Brake LightHeadlight Left On When Door Open Audible WarningHeated Rear Windscreen With Rear Wash WipePrismatic Central Rear View MirrorRoof Mounted AntennaTwin Sliding Rear Doors
- 12V Sockets (X3) In Dashboard, Lower Glovebox And Load Area2X Cup Holders In Dashboard MountedCoat HooksDashboard Open Central Storage CompartmentDriver And Front Passenger Seat Adjustable ArmrestDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver And Passenger Side Grab Handles, Retractable With DampingDriver Seat Mechanical Height AdjustmentFixing Ring X4 In Load AreaFlooring - Tpo Plastic CarpetFront Door Pockets Including Storage For 1.5L BottlesFront Interior Light With Reading Spotlights X2Isofix Child Seat Fitting X3 Sets Including Top Tether For Rear SeatsLight Grey Roof LiningLumbar Adjustment For Driver SeatManual Air ConditioningMica Cloth UpholsteryOpen Lower Glovebox Without LidPlastic Coated Steering Wheel With Multifunction Controls On Steering ColumnReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRetractable Head Restraints On All Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger Seat With Height-Adjustable Headrest, With ArmrestUpper Glovebox With Lid And Illumination
- 3-Point Retractable Front Seatbelts3-Point Retractable Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger Head+Thorax Side AirbagsElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible+Visual WarningsFront Ventilated Disc Brakes And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTrailer Stability ControlTyre Pressure Sensor
- AlarmAutomatic Door Locking When Moving OffDeadlocksHigh Frequency Remote Control Central Locking With 3-Button PlipImmobiliser
- Silver Grey Decor Stripes
- 16" Grey Steel Wheels With Black Hubcup
- Minimum Kerbweight1907 kgGross Vehicle Weight3015 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight1108 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)603 litresNo. of Seats8Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)2700 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- Length4959 cmWidth1920 cmWheelbase3275 cmWidth (including mirrors)2204 cmHeight1890 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.1 secTop Speed81 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesBusiness Ed [8 Seat]Coin Description50kwh MStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eBadge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1680Battery Charge Type 1 kW1.8Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)285Battery Charge Type 3 kW11Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)32Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City322WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL322WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH315WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb219WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL219WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH217WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL23WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH28.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City200WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH196WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL200WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb136WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH135WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL136Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Front
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.