Citroen E-Space Tourer Electric Estate100kW Business Edition XL [9 Seat] 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 16" Grey Steel Wheels With Black HubcapTyre Repair Kit
- Silver Grey Decor Stripes
- AlarmAutomatic Door Locking When Moving OffDeadlocksHigh Frequency Remote Control Central Locking With 3-Button PlipImmobiliser
- 3-Point Retractable Front Seatbelts3-Point Retractable Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger Head+Thorax Side AirbagsElectric HandbrakeElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectronic Stability ControlFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible+Visual WarningsFront Ventilated Disc Brakes And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTrailer Stability ControlTyre Pressure Sensor
- 1/3:2/3 Split 3 Seater Bench In Row 212V Sockets (X3) In Dashboard, Lower Glovebox And Load Area2X Cup Holders In Dashboard MountedCoat HooksDashboard Open Central Storage CompartmentDriver And Passenger Side Grab Handles, Retractable With DampingDriver Seat Adjustable ArmrestDriver Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver Seat Mechanical Height AdjustmentDual Front Passenger Bench Seat With Under Seat StorageFixing Ring X6 In Load AreaFlooring - Tpo Plastic CarpetFront Door Pockets Including Storage For 1.5L BottlesFront Interior Light With Reading Spotlights X2Heated Drivers SeatIsofix Child Seat Fitting X3 Sets Including Top Tether For Rear SeatsLight Grey Roof LiningLumbar Adjustment For Driver SeatManual Air ConditioningMica Cloth UpholsteryOpen Lower Glovebox Without LidPlastic Coated Steering Wheel With Multifunction Controls On Steering ColumnReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRetractable Head Restraints On All Rear SeatsRow 2 Removable SeatsSingle Bench 3 Seater In Row 3Upper Glovebox With Lid And Illumination
- Automatic Dimming HeadlightsBlack Door MirrorsDaytime Running LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows/One Touch Facility With Pinch ProtectionHalogen HeadlightsHalogen Rear Fog LightsHalogen Rear Lights Including Braking And Turn Signal FunctionHalogen Rear Number Plate Lights X2Halogen Third Brake LightHeadlight Left On When Door Open Audible WarningHeated Rear Windscreen With Rear Wash WipePrismatic Central Rear View MirrorRoof Mounted AntennaTwin Sliding Rear Doors
- 4 Speakers (2 Tweeters On A-Pillar, 2 Front Woofers In Front Panels)7" Touch Screen With Dab RadioAux InputUsb Socket
- Mode 3 Charging Cable
- Active Blind Spot DetectionBluetooth Telephone FacilityCitroen Connect Box Enabling Deferred Charging And Cabin Temperature Pre-ConditioningCruise Control And Speed LimiterDriver Attenton Alert SystemE-Toggle Driving SelectorEcall Emergency Call SystemEpasExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningMirror Screen With Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerMulti-Mode Toggle (Eco, Normal, Power)Specific 3.5" Driver Colour Screen
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh50Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1680Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw1.8Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)285Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)32Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw100Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw100Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity50Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh28.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel23Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.7Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City317Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Teh280Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Tel369Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb217Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh196Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel238Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City197Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Teh174Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Tel229Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb135Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh122Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel148
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power136Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description50KwhCoin SeriesBusiness Ed [9 Seat]Generation Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733AManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage25000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)13.1 secEngine Power - Bhp136 bhpEngine Power - Kw100 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft192 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg26.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm260 nmEngine Torque - Rpm300 rpmTop Speed81 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Height1890 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5309 mmWheelbase3275 mmWidth1920 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2204 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight3030 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)3300 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)989 litresMax. Loading Weight1094 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1936 kgNo. Of Seats9Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.