Cupra Ateca Estate2.0 TSI VZ3 5 Doors DSG 4Drive
- Cupra Drive Profile -Normal, Sport, Cupra And Individual Modes, Steering/Throttle Response, Gearshift Mode, Sound Actuator And Dynamic Chassis ControlDigital CockpitE-CallElectric Tailgate With Virtual PedalFront And Rear View CameraOutside Temperature GaugeProgressive Power Assisted SteeringSelf Parking Functionality (Includes Front And Rear Parking Sensors)Top View CameraTrip ComputerWireless Full Link Smartphone IntegrationWireless Phone Charger
- Cupra Sport Suspension
- Beats Audio SystemSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone Controls
- Body Colour Bumpers With Dark Aluminium DiffusorBody Coloured Wheel Arch SurroundsDark Tinted Rear WindowsDaytime Running LightsDoor Mirrors With Welcome Cupra Light SilhouetteDynamic Headlight Range Control With Self Adjusting Whilst DrivingElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Grille Frame In ChromeFull Led Headlamps With Lens And Led Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionGloss Black Door MirrorsGloss Black Roof RailsGloss Black Side MouldingsGloss Black Side Window TrimIlluminated Aluminium Front Door SillLed Rear Tail Lights With Dynamic IndicatorsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Wash/WipeSpecific Cupra Design Front BumperThird Brake LightVisible Twin Black Exhaust Pipes In Both Sides With Dark Aluminium Diffuser
- 12V Socket In Front3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAluminium PedalsCupra Steering Wheel EmblemCupra Supersports Steering Wheel Including Satellite ButtonsDual Zone Climate ControlElectric Driver Seat With Memory FunctionFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestFront Seat Back Storage PocketsHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Driver And Passenger Seat With Lumbar AdjustmentIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsLeather Sport Bucket SeatsLeather Steering Wheel And Gear KnobMulticoloured Ambient Lighting With Led Interior IlluminationPedal ClusterRear Armrest And Easy Back Seat Release Mechanism From BootSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Wheel Mounted Gearshift PaddlesStorage Compartment In Roof Console For SunglassStorage Compartment Under Driver's Seat
- Convenience Pack - AtecaInterior Lighting Pack - AtecaNavigation System Plus Pack With Dab - AtecaSafe And Driving Pack With High Beam Control - Ateca
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs, Traction Control System (Tcs), Electronic Stability Control (Esc) And Electronic Differential Lock System (Xds)Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger Airbag With Deactivation, Front Side, Two Curtain And Driver's Knee AirbagsBlack Brake Callipers With Cupra LogoBrembo BrakesElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingHill Hold ControlManual Rear Child LocksSingle Tone HornTiredness Recognition SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- AlarmKeyless EntryLocking Wheel Bolts
- 19" Copper Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1553 kgGross Vehicle Weight2140 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight587 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)485 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4386 mmWidth1841 mmWheelbase2630 mmHeight1599 mmHeight (including roof rails)1613 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low22.1WLTP - MPG - Medium32.1WLTP - MPG - High36.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High32.8WLTP - MPG - Comb31.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL31.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH29.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low12.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.9 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP300 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW221 kwEngine Power - RPM5300 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.8 mmCC1984 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.3:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesVz3Coin DescriptionTsiSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0732eBadge Power300Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/40 R19Tyre Size Rear245/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleCopperAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.02WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low290WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium200WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High174WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb202WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH215WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL202
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.