Cupra Formentor Estate1.5 TSI 150 V1 5 Doors
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Digital Cockpit And Configurable DashboardDriver Alert SystemDriving Profile SelectionE-CallForward Collision Warning With Automatic BrakingLane AssistNavigation System With 12'' Touchscreen DisplayPasPredictive Adaptive Cruise Control With Speed LimiterRear Parking SensorsRpm, Trip Computer, Outside Temp Gauge, Instrument Light Brightness, Low Fuel Warning Light, Lights On Reminder, Gearshift IndicatorService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Regenerative BrakingVoice Control SystemWireless Apple CarplayWireless Phone Charger
- Electronic Locking Differential And Dynamic Traction SupportStandard Suspension
- 2 Front And 2 Rear Usb Type C SocketsAuxiliary Input SocketDab Radio
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDark Grey Wing MirrorDaytime Running Light With Automatic Headlight Control And Coming Home FeatureDynamic Headlight Range ControlElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door MirrorsFront Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionGloss Black Roof Rails And Window SurroundsLed HeadlightsLed Taillights With Dynamic IndicatorRain Sensing WipersRear Diffuser With Black Simulated Exhaust PipesRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeThird Brake LightTinted Rear WindowsWelcome Lights
- 12V Power Supply In Centre Console12V Socket12V Socket In Loadspace2 Front And 2 Rear Reading Lights230V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Rear Bench Seat With Armrest And Mechanical Seat ReleaseDust/Pollen FilterFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Interior Front Door SillsIlluminated Sunvisor With MirrorInterior Ambient LightingIsofixLeather Multi Function Steering WheelLuggage Tie-Down HooksManually Adjustable Height And Lumbar Support For Front SeatsPvc/Cloth Upholstery With Copper Stitching + Sport SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Zone Climate Control With Control Panel In RearVariable Luggage/Load Compartment Floor
- Safety And Driving Pack (M) - Formentor
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsBrake Control System - Esc And Brake BoosterChild Proof Door LocksDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De-ActivationElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Side Curtain AirbagsHill Hold ControlSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Alarm SystemKeyless Entry And Start System (Kessy)Locking Wheel Bolts
- Copper And Aluminium Interior Detailing
- Minimum Kerbweight1347 kgGross Vehicle Weight1940 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked710 kgMax. Loading Weight593 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4446 cmWidth1839 cmWheelbase2679 cmHeight1520 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low35.8WLTP - MPG - Medium47.1WLTP - MPG - High52.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH41.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.7 secTop Speed127 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.9 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesV1Coin DescriptionTsiSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %88NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R18Tyre Size Rear245/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StylePerformance Machined SportAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.017WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL143
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
- How big is the Cupra Formentor?The Cupra Formentor is 4446cm long and 1839cm wide with a wheelbase of 2679cm. It is 1520cm high.Is Cupra Formentor 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The standard versions of the Cupra Formentor come as either a 4-wheel drive version or front-wheel drive plug-in hybrid or pure petrol versions.How long is the warranty on the Cupra Formentor?The Cupra Formentor comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Cupra Formentor have as standard?As standard, even the basic Formentor V1 comes with 18-inch alloy wheels, a 12-inch touchscreen navigation system and keyless entry. Automatic lights and wipers also feature alongside 3-zone air conditioning, a digital instrument display, and the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration systems.Does the Cupra Formentor have parking sensors?Rear parking sensors are standard across the Formentor range. But moving up the range will get you a rear-view camera to make reversing easier.What Cupra Formentor trim levels are available?The Formentor range climbs from the basic V1 to the slightly more luxurious V2, before moving on to the even sportier VZ2 and VZ3 models. All are well equipped, with plenty of standard gadgets.How much boot space does the Cupra Formentor have?The basic Formentor comes with a 450-litre boot, but the all-wheel drive models cut that to 420 litres. That’s still plenty for normal family life, but the eHybrid versions have 350 litres of carrying capacity, which makes them a little more restrictive.