Cupra Leon Hatchback1.4 eHybrid VZ2 5 Doors DSG
- Cupra Drive Profile Selection With 4 Modes (Comfort/Cupra/Sport/Individual), Throttle Response And Gearshift ModeDigital CockpitE-CallFour X Usb Type C PortsFront Assist With Forward Collision Warning Braking Reaction To Vehicles, Pedestrians And CyclistsFull Link Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Wireless Apple Carplay And Wired Google Android AutoLane AssistLockable TailgatePark Assist (Inc Front/Rear Parking Sensors)Rear View CameraRpm, Trip Computer, Outside Temp Gauge, Instrument Light Brightness, Low Fuel Warning Light, Lights On Reminder, Gearshift IndicatorService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Regenerative Braking
- 10 Amp Mode 2 Charging Cable16 Amp Mode 3 Charging Cable3.6 Kw On-Board ChargerStandard SuspensionXds Electronic Differential Lock And Dynamic Traction Support
- 7 SpeakersAuxiliary Input Socket
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersCupra Sports BumpersDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door MirrorsLed Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionLed Headlights With Dynamic Turn Signals, Tail Lights, Rear Fog Lights With Rear Coast To Coast LightingRain Sensing WipersRear Diffuser With Twin Exhaust Pipe On Each Side With Simulated ExhaustsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeSeparate Daytime Running Light With Automatic Headlight Control And Coming Home FeatureThird Brake Light
- 12V Power Supply In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row5 Headrests60/40 Split Rear Bench Seat With ArmrestAmbient Lighting (Glovebox, Footwell, Ambient Lighting Multicoloured)Black HeadliningCupra Leather Flat Bottomed, Heated, Perforated Steering And Gearshift PaddlesCupra Sports PedalsDriver/Passenger Manual Seat Height AdjustmentDust/Pollen FilterFolding Boot CoverFront And Rear Reading Lights X 4Front Centre ArmrestFront Seats Manual Lumbar AdjustmentHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Interior Front Door SillsInterior Wraparound LightingIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsLuggage Tie-Down HooksPvc/Cloth Upholstery With Copper Stitching + Cupra Embossed Logo On HeadrestSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Bucket SeatsStorage Pockets On Rear Of Front SeatsSunvisors With Illuminated MirrorThree Zone Climate ControlTool Kit
- Dynamic And Comfort Pack - Leon CupraMedia System Plus With Navigation Pack - Leon Cupra
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsBrake Control System - Esc And Brake BoosterChild Proof Door LocksCupra Black Brake CalipersDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De-Activation, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeExtended Safety System - Seat Belt Tensioner, Window Closure And Hazard LightsHill Hold ControlRear Disc BrakesSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTiredness Recognition SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionKessy Advanced - Keyless Start, Keyless EntryLocking Wheel Bolts
- Chrome And Copper Interior Detailing
- 19" Machined Black And Silver Alloy Wheels With 91Y TyresBreakdown Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1585 kgGross Vehicle Weight2070 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Loading Weight485 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)270 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5
- Length4398 mmWidth1799 mmWheelbase2682 mmWidth (including mirrors)1992 mmHeight1467 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.7 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP245 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW180 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)80 mmCC1395 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesVz2Coin DescriptionEhybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %88NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power245Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/35 R19Tyre Size Rear235/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleMachined SportAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.011
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)213Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW3.6Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh12.8NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles429Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL15.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH15.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb59WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH55WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb15.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH34WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL37Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity12.8Maximum Charging Rate - kW3.6
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low215WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium120WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High118WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High147WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb142WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb29WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL29WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH30
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low29.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium53.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High54.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High43.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb44.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low9.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium5.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High6.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb6.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb217.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL217.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH217.3
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.