Dacia Duster Estate1.0 TCe 90 Essential 5 Doors
- Cruise Control And Speed LimiterDusk SensorEcall Emergency SystemEco ModeElectric Power Assisted SteeringOn Board Computer, Odometer, Trip Computer, Average Fuel Consumption, Average Speed, Service Indicator, Outside Temperature GaugeRear Parking SensorsRev CounterStop/Start System
- Dacia Plug And Radio/Mp3/Usb/Bluetooth/Dab/Steering Wheel Control
- 3 Speed Windscreen WipersBlack Door HandlesBlack Door MirrorsBlack Longitudinal Roof Bars With Duster InscriptionBlack Side SillsBlack/Satin Chrome Tailgate Trim With Duster Inscription In Black Background And LetteringDaytime Running LightsElectric Front WindowsFront And Rear Body Coloured BumpersFront Fog LightsHeated Rear WindowHigh Level Third Rear Brake LightManual Rear WindowsManually Adjustable Door MirrorsRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Wash/WipeTinted WindowsUnderbody Protection Skid PlatesY Shaped Led Headlights With Rear Led Lights
- 3 Rear Height Adjustable Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatBacklighted Steering Wheel ButtonsBoot LightCharcoal Grey Interior Door HandlesFabric UpholsteryFront Head RestraintsGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Front And Rear HeadrestsHeight And Depth Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Points For Child Seats In Both Outer Rear SeatsManual Air ConditioningSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Feel Leather Steering Wheel
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs And Emergency Brake AssistAsr Traction Control With Electronic Stability ControlChild Locks On Rear DoorsDoor Open Visual And Audible WarningDriver AirbagDriver And Passenger Seatbelt Not Fastened - Visual And Audible WarningEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionFront Passenger AirbagFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistTyre Pressure Monitor
- Remote Central LockingThatcham Approved Engine Immobiliser
- Charcoal Grey Central Console SurroundMatt Black Central Console FasciaSatin Chrome Air Vent SurroundSatin Chrome Instrument Dial Surrounds
- 16" Steel Wheels
- Co0.577Hc0.042Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.012ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb140 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)81.34 mmEngine CodeHr10detEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low7.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb45.6Wltp - Mpg - Extra High41.5Wltp - Mpg - High52.3Wltp - Mpg - Low38.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium50.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power90Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTce 90Coin SeriesEssentialGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)13.1 secEngine Power - Bhp90 bhpEngine Power - Kw66 kwEngine Power - Rpm4400 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft118 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg16.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm160 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2200 rpmTop Speed103 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Height1633 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1693 mmLength4341 mmWheelbase2673 mmWidth1804 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2052 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight1731 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1478 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)445 litresMax. Loading Weight502 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked630 kgMinimum Kerbweight1229 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.72
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.