Dacia Sandero Hatchback1.0 TCe Comfort 5 Doors
- 3.5" Tft Instrument Panel With On-Board ComputerCruise Control With Speed LimiterEcall Emergency Call SystemEco ModeElectric Power Assisted SteeringRear Parking SensorsRev CounterReversing CameraStop/Start System
- 8" Media Display - Dab Radio, Smartphone Replication, Bluetooth, 4 Speakers, Apple Carplay And Android AutoPre-Wiring For Radio And SpeakersUsb Connection For Data Transfer And ChargingUsb Socket
- 3 Speed Windscreen WipersAuto LightingAutomatic WipersBlack Radiator GrilleBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsHeated Rear WindowHigh Level Third Brake LightLed Automatic Daytime Running LightsLed Y Shape Dacia Signature LightingOne Touch Electric Front WindowsRain SensorRear Electric WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeTinted Windows
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12 Volt Front Socket12 Volt Rear Socket3 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests3 Seat Rear BenchDouble Satin Chrome Air VentsDriver + Passenger Vanity MirrorsFabric UpholsteryFixed Smartphone Holder On DashboardFront ArmrestGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Driver SeatHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight/Depth Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Points For Child Seats In Both Outer Rear SeatsManual Air ConditioningSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Feel Steering WheelSteering Wheel Controls
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs And Emergency Brake AssistAutomatic Emergency Braking SystemChild Locks On Rear DoorsDoor Open WarningDriver AirbagEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Esp (Electronic Stability Program) + Hill Start AssistFront Curtain AirbagsFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsPassenger AirbagSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerTyre Pressure Monitor
- Automatic Central LockingImmobiliserKeyless EntryRemote Central Locking
- Decopart On Instrument Panel And Door With Textile
- 15" Flex Wheels With Full Wheel Cap
- Minimum Kerbweight1072 kgGross Vehicle Weight1562 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked570 kgMax. Loading Weight490 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)328 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1108 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5
- Length4088 cmWidth1848 cmWheelbase2604 cmWidth (including mirrors)2007 cmHeight1499 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low43.5WLTP - MPG - Medium57.7WLTP - MPG - High62.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.7 secTop Speed111 mphEngine Power - BHP91 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW67 kwEngine Power - RPM4600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT118Engine Torque - NM160 nmEngine Torque - RPM2100 rpmEngine Torque - MKG16.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.34 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeH4d 470
- Coin SeriesComfortCoin DescriptionTceSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %70NCAP Child Occupant Protection %72NCAP Pedestrian Protection %41NCAP Safety Assist %42NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 092Badge Power90Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb120
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.