DS DS 3 Crossback Hatchback1.2 PureTech 130 Performance Line + 5 Doors EAT8
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 7 Inch Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayCruise Control With Speed LimiterDs Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemDs Connect Nav - Connected 3D Navigation, 10 Inch Hd Touchscreen, Automatic Air ConditioningDs Sensorial DriveEcall Emergency Call SystemMirror Screen With Apple Car Play/Android AutoMulti Function On Board Trip ComputerPasService IndicatorVoice Recognition
- 2X Usb Sockets In FrontBluetooth Handsfree And Media StreamingDab Digital Radio
- Acoustic And Tinted Front And Rear WindscreensAutomatic Front Windscreen WipersAutomatic LightsAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBlack Ds WingsBody Coloured BumpersChrome Door HandlesChrome Front Door Sill TrimDark Tinted Rear WindowsDs Led Rear LightsDs Matrix Led Headlights With Low And High Beam AssistDs Monogram On Rear TailgateElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door Mirrors With Ds Led SpotlightFlush Fitting Exterior Door HandlesFrameless Electrochrome Interior Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Exterior Door MirrorsHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindscreenLed Daytime Running LightsRear Side Wing DoorsThird Brake LightTinted Exterior Door MirrorsTwin Exhaust Tailpipe
- 12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/60 Backrest Split On Rear Seats With Easy Folding ButtonAdjustable Steering WheelAluminium Sports PedalsBag Support Hooks In The BootBlack Interior RoofBoot LightDs Inspiration Performance Line - Woven Cloth/Alcantara UpholsteryFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront And Rear Led Reading LightsFront Central ArmrestFront/Rear Passenger Grab HandlesHeight Adjustable Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front/Rear Head RestraintsOdour FilterPerforated Leather Steering Wheel With Contrast Stitching - BlackPremium Seat With Comfort Foam And Pads & Map PocketSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Led Vanity MirrorTwin Front CupholdersTwo Rear Isofix Mounting Points
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAirbags - Front / Rear Lateral And Curtain AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEspHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Pretensioners And Front And Rear Load LimiterHill Assist ControlRear Door Child Safety LocksSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle On Boot Lid
- ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft Alarm With Anti Lift DetectionProximity Keyless Entry And StartRemote Central Locking + Deadlocks
- 18" Monza Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsCarmine Centre Caps With Ds Logo
- Minimum Kerbweight1205 kgGross Vehicle Weight1700 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked640 kgMax. Loading Weight495 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)350 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1050 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4118 cmWidth1802 cmWheelbase2558 cmWidth (including mirrors)1988 cmHeight1534 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)48.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)65.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)57.6 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL37.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH34.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL47.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH44.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEL55.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEH49.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL45.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH39.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH42.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP131 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT170Engine Torque - NM230 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG23.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesPerformance Line +Coin DescriptionPuretech 130Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %54NCAP Safety Assist %63NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power130Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleMonzaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)109 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.261 g/kmHC0.02NOx0.026Particles0.0007WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL138
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the DS3 Crossback a good car?The DS3 Crossback is a stylish, unusual alternative to the mainstream. With a distinctive cabin ambience and interesting drivetrain choices including petrol, diesel and full electric, there's something in the DS3 Crossback range to suit all tastes.Is the DS3 Crossback a Citroen?No, since 2017 parent company Citroen announced DS was a separate marque with its own models; rather like Lexus is in relation to Toyota. At first in 2014, DS models were just rebadged Citroens, but at the end of the 2010s DS started to build its own, bespoke cars, of which the DS3 Crossback is one of the newest.Is the DS3 Crossback well equipped?The sporty-looking Performance Line + has a luxurious specification that includes 18-inch alloy wheels, Matrix LED headlights and DS LED rear lights, a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system inside, keyless entry and start, and 3D connected navigation, among much more.Is the DS3 Crossback practical?The DS3 Crossback is not bad, but it's not class-leading in terms of space. The 2nd row of seats is OK for younger children and small adults, while the 350-litre boot expands to 1050 litres with the rear seats folded away. This only makes it a little bit more capable than most supermini-sized (Ford Fiesta etc) cars, although it does have a higher seating position for the driver as a selling point.Is the DS3 Crossback reliable?It's a little bit new to comment on the DS3's reliability yet, but it uses proven engines and technology from the PSA Group, while it is also covered by a standard manufacturer's warranty of 3 years/60,000 miles.